Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) (61059 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Kbidi: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Make she give birth na......so we can see how it will look like..lol.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by sniperr007(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Like Morayo of TVC, or Toolz thick.

That really think.

I know someone like that though
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by ukaface(f): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
When you see something wey no be original, you go know.

The body just Dey one kine one kine
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Emdebby2: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Your shame is shaming me
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by TemplarLandry: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Really? That's super cool.
sniperr007:

That really think.

I know someone like that though
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by IotEngineer: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Looks like a man.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fira09:

Toke Makinwa

Most of you didn't even notice the stretch marks that came with the yansh. With great powers(yansh) comes great responsibilities(heavy and thick stretch marks)
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Ten06(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
Her shape is not fine. The ass look like block
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by eepeepook: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
I want to see the unedited pictures first.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Akpason2: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
Brother and sister una good day I'm in need of money to pay my debt it has hook me on my neck please any amount will go a long way acct number 2147481140 Uba thanks for your support
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Farfalla(f): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

FarfΓ‘lla, behold!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Basicend:
She had a very nice stature before. .
She has destroyed herself. . Clown.
she used to be an ebony chick then.
Shame.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Harmattan123(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
By the year 2050 some women will be walking around the street naked
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by JASONjnr(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Olowosaudi:

Hmmm. Obviously you think all men are like you without values. Sad!

Mumu..... You wish you have value and you quote people randomly to spew nonsense!
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Merisbankie(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Erimaclout:
Iswear the thing no make sense for my eye and I dont wanna touch it, I never wanna touch it
Make the thing near you you go Dey sake as you Dey type wanna
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by mediclife1987(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fira09:

Toke Makinwa

Who's bankrolling her
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Melagros(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

If she open for you, you go chop ba?

You can hate her personally but she's cute and sexy!
No mind them hoh. She's hot and sext
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Fira09:
πŸ›‘
but girls no get shame oh.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Astra101: 2:29am On Apr 18, 2023
Shedrack777:
if she don't do anal sex, her big ass is useless and only meant to store smelly poop

These bitches take it in the a$$ than pvssy... It's what pays their bills.

Their clients pays more for that!
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by saxby(f): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Okay, now I see why olamide sang "booty like toke makinwa" grin, I have been listening to that song all day with my freepod 4, you need to get one to enjoy quality sound output. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by ayesco202(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
The surgery thing makes the body look ugly.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by XAUBulls: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Suspect33:
The level of degeneracy amongst women today is appalling, most young men today in their 20s and 30s will wife retired, active or coded prostitutes.
Lol... SMH
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2023
Astra101:

These bitches take it in the a$$ than pvssy... It's what pays their bills.

Their clients pays more for that!

...and how do you know all this? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 21, 2023
JASONjnr:

Yet, she's what some men want....
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Knetpro(m): 4:53am On Aug 21, 2023
grin

Wonderful!

It's her body.

Let her do whatever she likes with it.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by JASONjnr(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2023
Jazmine10:

Can we talk privately?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2023
JASONjnr:

Can we talk privately?
Sure...
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) by JASONjnr(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Jazmine10:
Sure...

Ok, just reply my mail so I can get your digits...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sophie Alakija Goes Braless In Thigh-revealing Gown / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.