Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts (70677 Views)

Ngozi Ezeh & Her Family Survive Accident (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by indigenous234(f): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
tamdun:
Liar,no man dead or alive(even with sex enhancement drug)can do that

Some men na fowl ohh.... Before you recite johnny johnny finish, he don come. I once had a friend that made out with his babe 8 times before day break. We all laughed the pride out of him when he tried to gloat about it.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by infogeneral: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
May be she is using vibrator and calling it a boyfriend. No man can go 27 times in 24hrs.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Spiff20(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
And the said boyfriend is still alive after coming 27 times in 24 hours?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by fijihems: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
I'd say that I won't blame the boyfriend because his baby is super attractive with surplus endowments all over her body. Regarding the publicity of the story and how it might affect Monalisa's future relationship, I wouldn't bother myself about that because there are some men out there who would kill to have a baby with so much endowments who can also work the work.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by csam: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
27x2mins
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Naijareporter1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Obi Cubana Welcome Timaya and Davido on Stage to Perform as he Celebrate 48th Birthday at Pablo Club,

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWCWRTn2pc
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by winner37(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
No doubt, it might be possible because myself as and example. The last Easter holiday we had I was with my babe things happened 🤫🤫🤫🤫
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by specie103(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
5min x 27 = 135mins

135min ÷ 60 = 2.25hrs

I believe the actress grin grin grin grin
Tonto Dikeh join the chat
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by MrBroke(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
2minutes x 27 = 54 Minutes (Not up to an hour)
grin

No big deal.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Ted4real: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
And you both are still alive?

Ambassadors of Ukwu maggi?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Khallicopyro: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Haha! Your own pass Lai Mohamed own. Infact you be Yakubu
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Alal(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Is the guy rabbit ?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by icon91(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
1- No man can do that, past present & future men can't & will never be able to fo that even with the highest of sexual enhancement drugs

2 - Even in looking for cheap attraction, some things are best left alone/unsaid especially private matters

3 - I hate kiss & tell, i believe many sane people hate it too with disgust

Be guided
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Coronavirus1: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Madam which kind Black lies is this now is your boyfriend a chicken even with chicken not even possible.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Khallicopyro: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
She lie. Her own pass our minister of information own
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by motionarena: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
sexdogz2018:
Uncle you can lie oooooh

Am not you can give me your girlfriend contact I will hook her up with the guy.

She will testify
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by motionarena: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

For 18hrs ?? That's a lie. So you're telling me you stood somewhere watching some people having sex for over 18hrs..? Do you know If the pennis stand for too long it will start to get painful . if you wanna tell lie try to at least frame it up to look real ..

Just give me your girlfriend contact I will hook her up with the guy.

She will testify
If you think am lying
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Coronavirus1: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
With different men is possible because I have seen a lady who slept with 99 men in a day after the ramadan fasting in Libya but with a single man biggest lie of the century
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Careente7(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Who be all this one’s? I no even know any of them.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Elidrisy20: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
And what are you?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Whitelion07(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
Trust22:
Haba.. but a day is 24hrs.... Meaning it's every hour... grin
na you come weak me pass!! How ur 24 hours take swallow 27 times on the count of sex interval per hour.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by pfadom: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Is he still alive?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Juju70(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
1 minute somethings! E nor get work be dat!
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by yazzman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
You mean with different 27 men a day?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by skywalker240(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
CartelKenneth:
She means her VIBRATOR has sex with her 27 times a day cheesy
Gbam gbam Gbam
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by sidonlook: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Don't mind her.
In a round, If they change from missionary to doggy and later to rocking horse she counts it as 3
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by marsup: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
When common sense eludes you, you become stupid.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Emdebby2: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
This lie is difficult to believe. Let's ask Liar Mohammed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.