Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Lady Devastated As Promising Relationship Ends Due To Genotype Incompatibility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Devastated As Promising Relationship Ends Due To Genotype Incompatibility (471 Views)

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / Genotype Incompatibility Has Ruined My Relationship. / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Devastated As Promising Relationship Ends Due To Genotype Incompatibility by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2023
A heartbroken lady has gone online to lament over her relationship with boyfriend which ended over the incompatibility of their genotypes.

The devastated lady took to a relationship platform to seek advice on how to move on following the sad discovery.

According to her she’s in much pain knowing that she and the man she loved so much would soon stop communicating since they found out they are not compatible genetically.

In her words;
“Good evening admin and also everyone in this space. Please how do you heal from a relationship that has to end due to genotype issues.

Right now, the pain am feeling from this is too much to bear. How can I start accepting the fact that very soon, we wont talk often, I wont see him again. Am really pained…! sincerely need all of your advises.

Thanks.”

https://repnaija.com/lady-devastated-as-promising-relationship-ends-due-to-genotype-incompatibility/
Re: Lady Devastated As Promising Relationship Ends Due To Genotype Incompatibility by madampresh(f): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Sorry dear, you would have asked yourself these questions first before venturing into becoming lovers.
Re: Lady Devastated As Promising Relationship Ends Due To Genotype Incompatibility by Omuuvwie(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Even though it is painful, that is not the end of life, life goes on, something's happen for something to happen.

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorce His Wife For Wearing Same Undies Everyday / Marriage: You Must Be A Kungfu Master Before You Can Marry Bayelsa Girls / See The Bad Thing I Told My Friend To Do In This Virgin Land [game Changer]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.