Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election (39187 Views)

Imo: Akarachi Amadi Arrested Over Hijacking Of Electoral Materials / My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Skyehigher1: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2023
My prediction is hope nzodima will win his second term,,,,, douye diri will win his second term and Senator Dino melaye will win in kogi state governorship election respectively
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by inoki247: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2023
Lol
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Piso1234: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2023
Talk what you know. Labour party won the election. If only you know the kind of rigging that went on. The boy was brought out by the father who is an align to hope uzodinma. Before the rerun, this guy was at the 3rd position. He was behind with over 7k votes while the remaining PU has about 8k registered voters. Meaning all the whole people on Saturday voted for him. Kposhi kposhi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2023
Uche go and sit down...
I remember your comedy cassettes that year...
You criticed politicians in them ..
When you became a politician, you come dey use our money dey build radio station up and down....
Nonsense
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by harmonyglobal: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2023
Good news, as e dey sweet us
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2023
Saga16:
APC still dey beat Labour for Imo state.

shocked

A 29 year old for that matter.

Na even Cantab.

Choi!!

You still dey talk. The whole world knows your party is filled with criminals grin grin
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by famology(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2023
They're playing with hope uzodinma. I just dey laff oooo 🤣
The guy will win his reelection overwhelmingly.

3 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by 27Pushing30: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2023
Collins4u1:

yes he'll win. the Labour party candidate na zombie. he did thrash in his tenure

so LP are recycling old cargoes ? and claiming "new force" to chase away the old guard

5 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Fearyourcreator: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Winning by rigging grin
Your life no fit make sense with those always fast to say rigging if the person you want no win... Una sense don melt finish

3 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by nkemdi89(f): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2023
With the influence of his father , using thug to oppress people, a big slap on mbaike, constituency that has produced the likes of late bethel amadi, the father chavon is trying to take over iwuayanwu position in ikeduru.
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by HilcomTech(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2023
APC is the real party of the youth.

Same APC was the one that produced a 26 year old state legislator in Kwara

7 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2023
Josnac:
One of the best news I've waited to hear.
The man Uche Ogbuagu, for those who do not know him, castigated politicians with his "Ọchichi gbakwaa ọkụ" audio-comedy-satire series, only to join politics and become the very thing he mocked for years.

The day my tiler recounted his personal working experience with this man, I knew for sure that most of the things we as Nigerians fight against, is almost what we become when we've had a taste of power.

I am exceeding happy, that jumping into the Labour party did not save him!

Make God bless you forever Nwannem....
I was in secondary school then when he was a satirical comedian and was criticizing the govt...
Do you remember these popular lines from his comedy cassettes.... "Na d same people.. ukochukwu na d same people"... "O Wu tea nani Ka queen nnuru we nnuta 50 million dollars" (in reference to how much the Nigerian govt once said they used to host the Queen) and other lines he used...

Man went into politics and became the exact beasts he criticized...
He used our collective wealth to build radio stations upandan....
Currently he has about 3 radio stations that I know about...
Very corrupt fool...
Infact all our politicians that I have been alive to witness are corrupt assholes from A to Z except one Man.... Late President Umar Musa Yar'Adua... May his soul continue to Rest in Aljannah...

Thank God Uche ogbuagu lost...

7 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Millimann: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2023
Is it not the same they did in Adamawa?

Anywhere APC is declared winner should be scrutinized
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by ofuonyebi: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2023
i have said it that the wuruwuru jazz and fire - brigade antics that the LP brought to Nigerian politics

ís a joke of the decade and would soon fade away with their leaders into oblivion just as they came

because they are not genuine and dont have foundation or structure in the grassroot ...they cannot stand or last

look at it ....after the presidential election...what have they got ....even now in ALL the re-run....they lost ALL!

Only the two grassrooted parties APC & pdp won everything

nna this is shame to the obi=diots

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Peppysco: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:

He defeated the incumbent the thuggery way, hope will live to regret all these hooligans he is imposing on ndi imo,......the writer claims there was jubilation, where exactly when people were not allowed close by and those who tried were manhandled

Adamawa episode has dashed the remaining hope of democracy in naija kpatakpata....

Any election outcome that doesn't go the LP way is always rigged. Bunch of headless sore losers.

5 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Jsucre(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Story
story that shocks Obidents

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Scamburster(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Make God bless you forever Nwannem....
I was in secondary school then when he was a satirical comedian and was criticizing the govt...
Do you remember these popular lines from his comedy cassettes.... "Na d same people.. ukochukwu na d same people"... "O Wu tea nani Ka queen nnuru we nnuta 50 million dollars" (in reference to how much the Nigerian govt once said they used to host the Queen) and other lines he used...

Man went into politics and became the exact beasts he criticized...
He used our collective wealth to build radio stations upandan....
Currently he has about 3 radio stations that I know about...
Very corrupt fool...
Infact all our politicians that I have been alive to witness are corrupt assholes from A to Z except one Man.... Late President Umar Musa Yar'Adua... May his soul continue to Rest in Aljannah...

Thank God Uche ogbuagu lost...
Peter Obi is the man.
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by gigabyte13: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Because Dem loss now
The Andrew liver salt party supporters
Dem go say na RIGGING,
Anywhere dey win is okay......
Anywhere dey loss is rigged
Werey dem, make una dey play

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Katcall: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2023
Josnac:
One of the best news I've waited to hear.
The man Uche Ogbuagu, for those who do not know him, castigated politicians with his "Ọchichi gbakwaa ọkụ" audio-comedy-satire series, only to join politics and become the very thing he mocked for years.

The day my tiler recounted his personal working experience with this man, I knew for sure that most of the things we as Nigerians fight against, is almost what we become when we've had a taste of power.

I am exceeding happy, that jumping into the Labour party did not save him!
what is the difference between APC and other parties?
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by WilsonBright935: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2023
Ellupii 71 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by broadman20: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2023
CrimeKsmart:
As long as it doesn't favour them, it was rigged.

If we are to follow the noise labour party supporters make online, you will think APC can't even pull up to a thousand votes in any election in Imo or the east talk more of winning. Congratulations to the winner, I hope he serves the people well.

Please please just shut up there,

I say you should just shut up there.

I don't believe this is happening under a party that promised us CHANGE in 2015 and we believe them.

What has really changed between now and 2015?

Why is it that most of you Nigerians going through same suffering like anyone else, has refused to be sensible and understand that nobody is getting younger again while the country is going down the drain?

Only God knows what you Useless party supporters think you are doing.

Age will never be on your side in few years time when you realise that the politicians you are supporting has taken you on MERRY GO ROUND without any achievement in life.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by ChineduAPC: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2023
So Imo can vote APC,but APC did not exist in presidency.Bigot

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Awesome01(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2023
Collins4u1:

yes he'll win. the Labour party candidate na zombie. he did thrash in his tenure

Wait o! I don't believe it. Are you saying that failure and trash people also dey Labour Party? Haaa, I used to think Labour Party members are all angels and saints o. Wonders shall never end.

4 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by maintenant: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2023
Peppysco:

Any election outcome that doesn't go the LP way is always rigged. Bunch of headless sore losers.
If you had any sense, you would realize that any election involving the likes of Uzodinma, Wike and Yahaya Bello is no election at all but a test of how many people their thugs can kill and how easy their rigging plans can work...
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Okoroawusa: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Chai! Ndia akupuna Uche Ogbuagu. So I he left APC and went to Labour Party? From PDP to APC to Labour Party .. this is the end of his political career
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by aklid(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Am happy Nigerians are understanding and voting for a candidate based on his qualities ,not the party… but still they’re are some D*umb mofos shouting the party he’s from is why they don’t like him bla bla bla 🤔that’s completely 👎 the more u threw that party hatred away and consider a candidates quality and credibility the better

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by UnknownT: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Hope Uzodinma is a devil. If he could militarize State Elections and Rerun elections that he wasn't a contestant, he will definitely kill all Imolites during the Governorship election

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by Mozegee: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Election that was rigged
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by henrizzle(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Don't mind them. They will sit here on nairaland telling us imolite what is happening in our state. All those people talking trash where u there on the day of election. We the people of mbaitolu didn't vote because apc came with ebubeagu,police and military men and hijacked the whole electoral materials including inec staff. So hope and apc have sworn to kill the little democracy our fathers fought very hard to get. Court should do the needful if they really want one Nigeria. .Talk what you know. Labour party won the election. If only you know the kind of rigging that went on. The boy was brought out by the father who is an align to hope uzodinma. Before the rerun, this guy was at the 3rd position. He was behind with over 7k votes while the remaining PU has about 8k registered voters. Meaning all the whole people on Saturday voted for him. Kposhi kposhi.[/quote]
Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2023
LOL. The amount of politicians the courts will kick out in Imo will be unprecedented.

Uche Ogbuagu of LP will reclaim his mandate after all the forged votes written by Hopeless Ozodimgba for his APC are cancelled and thrashed out.

Hope Ozodimgba uses the military to rig and intimidate voters in Imo state. Go to INEC IRev and see the daylight criminality he perpetuated during the HOA elections.

The military and his Ebube agu thugs are the ones helping Hope to rig Imo state elections at all levels, together with compromised INEC staffs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.