Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party (822 Views)

Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2023
I have recently noticed that the Labour Party is just a party of opportunist gold diggers who want to get power through Peter Obi's Obidient movement wave.

I used to like Peter Obi, but I've noticed with the Imo State Governorship primaries that the Labour party also has many rogues in it who just want to use a trending wave to collect power. Imagine having two (2) Gubernatorial candidates in a party who want to contest for Governor. Same thing has happened in some other places

5 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by mycar: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2023
You have to separate labour party from obidients movement. the earlier you do, the better for you. those in labour party are Nigerians just as those in APC and PDP, Labour is like a political vehicle

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by derecho(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2023
Okay... But Nigerians want ellu P led by Peter Obi for now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by WhiteNRed: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2023
mycar:
You have to separate labour party from obidients movement. the earlier you do, the better for you. those in labour party are Nigerians just as those in APC and PDP. No better is better, Labour is just a vehicle

You said have it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Synty00: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2023
Why are you saying such
Is it not because the jagaban spirit have found another soul to enter and it choose you that's why you guys eyes are closed

Contact me for your Academic assignment, available for any field of writing, just Whatsapp me on the number below.. very affordable prices classical work

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Factoryfitted: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2023
lipsrsealed

Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Solsix(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2023
When n someone opens a thread, you just know how they reason.
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by chichar1(f): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2023
Op if you are good at political analysis, you will understand that LP have been hijacked by APC from centre to state level. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2023
chichar1:
Op if you are good at political analysis, you will understand that LP have been hijacked by APC from centre to state level. Know this and know peace.
Na to blame APC remain as una no dey ever take responsibility! 🀣

3 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by favor914: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2023
mycar:
You have to separate labour party from obidients movement. the earlier you do, the better for you. those in labour party are Nigerians just as those in APC and PDP, Labour is like a political vehicle
Utopia nonsense, confused Hypocrites should go & form their own party, or go back to Pdp.

Political opportunists.

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by sirchim(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I have recently noticed that the Labour Party is just a party of opportunist gold diggers who want to get power through Peter Obi's Obidient movement wave.

I used to like Peter Obi, but I've noticed with the Imo State Governorship primaries that the Labour party also has many rogues in it who just want to use a trending wave to collect power. Imagine having two (2) Gubernatorial candidates in a party who want to contest for Governor. Same thing has happened in some other places
Oga we no beg you mek you used to like OBI or not, all we know is that the stolen MANDATE must be reclaimed.
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by mycar: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2023
favor914:
Utopia nonsense, confused Hypocrites should go & form their own party, or go back to Pdp.

Political opportunists.
Trash!!
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Emma513: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2023
OP YOU ARE NOT OBIDENT, IF YOU ARE. YOU WILL KNOW THAT APC WANT TO TANISH LP IMAGE.
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by chichar1(f): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na to blame APC remain as una no dey ever take responsibility! 🀣
I am a political analyst not a sycophant or fanatic like you, so I know what is on ground better than you. Keeping on laughing at your self.
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by richmond500: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
mycar:
but Peter Obi was part of PDP
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by MasterJayJay: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

APC and PDP don't have rogues?

You used to like Peter Obi? Who do you like now, Tinubu or Atiku?
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by KanwuliaExtra: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yes oooooo.
We have had 24 years as solid proof! cheesy
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
chichar1:
I am a political analyst not a sycophant or fanatic like you, so I know what is on ground better than you. Keeping on laughing at your self.
Oga fem! 🀣
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Britishpea: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
mycar:

And obidients are from London or Mars right? Obidients are even worse. They are headless mobs that have no directions following trends.

Their leaders are looking for Avenue to grab powers. Most Nigerian youths are confused and don’t know what they want.
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Fortruth: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Your President elect is resting in Europe with his colonial masters

Are you not a dumb NIGGER..
APC/PDP my foot
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by XY23: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

This one is still 'partycentric' in modern dispensation. The very thing that has kept Nigeria down since 1999. Who cares about LP?Are they not made up of humans with interests? We know why we preferred it, don't try to gaslight us. LP doesn't come close to what APCPDP has been since 1999. I mean, has Nigeria not retrogressed enough? Are you enjoying APC government? KOWA party might be the nucleus of the next political movement until we sanction independent candidacy. Meanwhile, return our stolen mandate.
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by chichar1(f): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oga fem! 🀣
πŸ‘Ž
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
chichar1:
πŸ‘Ž
πŸ–•πŸ‘‰πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦
🀣
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by chichar1(f): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

πŸ–•πŸ‘‰πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦
🀣
piss of my mention.
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
chichar1:
piss of my mention.
🀫🧟
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by Legitiscool: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Isobug:

If it is Igbos, and so what? It's anything wrong about that?

If you believe Igbos alone gave Peter Obi 6M plus votes (the one they counted), then it means, Igbos are more in population than all regions
igbos gave obi 80% of his votes

That's why it's only SE he cleared, 6 million is still minority considering atiku got 7-6 million too from north after dividing their votes in three
Re: PDP And APC Are 10x Better Than Labour Party by naijapips04: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
mycar:

So what's the stupid noise about a new Nigeria if it's the same criminals you rascals are empowering?

(1) (Reply)

How Will Druglords Tinubu Appointed As Director In Compass Ltd Influence Policy / JUST IN: Apapa Takes Back Seat In Court / Enugu State Govt Launches Facial & Plate Number Identification Security Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.