Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Visiting A Lady In Her House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visiting A Lady In Her House (4526 Views)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visiting A Lady In Her House by ifihearam: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Samantha124:
You guys can take turns visiting each other.

I like it when my fiance sometimes comes to my place, especially at night when I'm already asleep.

It's always a great feeling having his touches and kisses waking me up.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont you still live with your parents?
Re: Visiting A Lady In Her House by Nonywendy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
PussyGalore:
Why should a guy come to the girl's house?

It's always better to visit the man in his house so that you will know on time if he is broke
awon pussygalore
Re: Visiting A Lady In Her House by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nah, I work away from home.

But I do visit my parents after every two months and during the festive season.
ifihearam:

Dont you still live with your parents?
Re: Visiting A Lady In Her House by Nonywendy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Gal, you fine! 😉
Stop simping young man.
Re: Visiting A Lady In Her House by Alonso91(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Visiting Nigerian Girl And Sleeping Over Can Be Very Dangerous,You Might Be Thinking You Are The Only One She Dates And Still End Up Not Been In TopTen

Guard Your Head
Re: Visiting A Lady In Her House by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
I find this thread strange, why?
Re: Visiting A Lady In Her House by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nonywendy:

Stop simping young man.
Sorry, I'm not gay. Go look for a partner elsewhere! 🤣
Re: Visiting A Lady In Her House by Womanizer(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Yup

Can you give a Mouth Action with that thing?
Re: Visiting A Lady In Her House by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2023
Samantha124:
You guys can take turns visiting each other.

I like it when my fiance sometimes comes to my place, especially at night when I'm already asleep.

It's always a great feeling having his touches and kisses waking me up.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I heard SA men don't like visiting their women at home because of fear of been shot by the rival boyfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notice! To All The Single Guys. / 10 Pictures That Shocked The World / Shocking SMS I Got This Morning(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.