Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long (805 Views)

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long by Curious345: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
I had a dream .. not too palatable ..

In that dream , it was clearly written in the wall that Peter Obi won the election .
But that INEC'S Yakubu ,under the intoxication of a hefty bribe ,he skewed the election to Tinubu's favour.

Again , I was taken to another celestial plane , I saw Tinubu was happy . He was sworn in as president .
But in a very short time , I saw wailing amongst his supporters and family . I wonder what that meant

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long by slivertongue: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
Maybe a year, maybe four years.
Re: Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long by totit: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
The OP is from the land of the falling sun; they have shared the same dreams and visions. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long by muykem: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ok. Goalposts is changing gradually. You need a good malaria drugs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long by Aboks(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
He will last for only eight years

Na so una talk for buhari

Tinubu wey go take naija money go treat em self

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Tinubu won’t be President for one day. He won’t be inaugurated.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long by Eniitankorede: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Curious345:

In that dream , it was clearly written in the wall that Peter Obi won the election .
But that INEC'S Yakubu ,under the intoxication of a hefty bribe ,he skewed the election to Tinubu's favour.

Again , I was taken to another celestial plane , I saw Tinubu was happy . He was sworn in as president .
But in a very short time , I saw wailing amongst his supporters and family . I wonder what that meant

Go and take your malarial medication. Any dream that tells you Peter Obi won is a malarial dream.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Be Inaugurated But Will Not Last Long by Obiedun(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Curious345:

They are now changing the goal posts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is No One Talking About This? => President Buhari Procured 20 Ships / Tinubu Names Hakeem Odumosu EFCC New Chief / Anambra Born Lecturer Who Was Murdered By His Ebonyi Househelp Set To Be Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.