Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,449 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses (485 Views)

33-year-old Man Allegedly Removes Neighbour’s Scrotum During A Fight In Lagos / South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by Ainaolusegun: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ogun State Police Command has arrested a 33 year old woman Olaide Adekunle for allegedly selling her 18 months old baby at the rate of six hundred thousand naira to yet to be identified buyer.

The suspect was arrested following a complain lodged at Sango divisional headquarters by the woman's husband, one Nureni Rasaq, who reported that his wife, Olaide Adekunle, left home to Lagos on the 15th of March 2023 with their baby girl by name Moridiat Rasaq, but returned home without the baby.

The husband told the policemen that all efforts to know what happened to the baby proved abortive as the woman was unable to give any reasonable account of whereabout of the said baby.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Abimbola Oyeyemi confirmed the arrest of the suspect in a statement in Abeokuta.

Mr Oyeyemi said the suspect confessed that she had sold the baby to someone in Lagos at the rate of six hundred thousand naira to enable her to pay back the money she had collected from a microfinance bank.

Meanwhile the acting Commissioner of Police, Mr Babakura Muhammed, has directed that the suspect be transferred to State Criminal Investigation Departments for further investigation and possible recovery of the baby.

1 Share

Re: I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
The husband should also be arrested for getting a woman pregnant without a source of livelihood for the wife and their baby.
Mere looking at her will tell that the husband is a broke and irresponsible man.

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by Aboks(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Skull miners at work

1 Share

Re: I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by CodeTemplar: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Maybe she was planning to report the baby missing and recover it back. I see no reason to sell a legitimate child.
Re: I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by dawnomike(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Foolish mothers are everywhere you go like MTN nowadays
Re: I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by ahnie: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Is she sound upstairs?

My God!
Re: I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by Nice2023(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
There is pitiable poverty in the land.

What still get me shocked is the rate at which tribalism has taken a toll on the people especially among the very poor in our society.

There are many people like this on nairaland. Very shameless poor and pompous at the same time.

From the name u will understand that Nigeria is not for u according to Asari Dokubo.
Re: I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by hisgrace090: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Most of the people that always shout mercy for me are heartless themselves.
Re: I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by Ceenachi: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by Caramia2020(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Imagine the kind of humans roaming the earth.
Re: I Sold My Baby To Pay Back Loan Collected ....33 Year Old Woman Confesses by chigator2: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yoruba demons are real.

Inherited diabolic and wicked minds

(1) (Reply)

Over 60 Christians Arrested For Leaving Islam, Face Execution / Covered Lesbians That Were Immediately Uncovered After Searches By Nigerians. / ‘ex-nimasa Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi, Is After My Life’ – Former DSS Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.