Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) (18176 Views)

How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) / See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) / How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Batman2412(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is very good but I'll prefer to be buying from mama Jacinta cos if I try this at home, I will fry rubbish
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
cheesy
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Edipet(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
How do people enjoy egg rolls,.. if I pass for where they are frying it I fit vomit
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote :-author=DearGorgeous post=122638863]

Story! You're talking to a seasoned Chef here. You pray I shouldn't use food entice you, ok? [/quote]please do and all other things shall follow kiss kiss
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

I have gas, there are lot of schools around me, I think I will give it a try.... thanks

You think they're not selling it in those schools

Na full residential area you go target
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by sus77: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
You Nigerians should learn how to bake foods like this, instead of frying with oil all the time. This is why you people are always sick. Oil foods kills like AIDS. Please be warned.
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Ameboperoo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Theophinio:

Thank you very much
Also remember to get cold minerals as they go hand in hand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Nice at Gloryhomemaker, keeping her home happy with delicious food , @ Gloryhomemaker are you still in Nigeria, l thought, the grapevine whispered to me secretly that you have relocated with your family to Australia 🌏 : cheesy

grin grin grin

We are still here sir, one step at a time.
Thank you for all your support.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
DaveHarry:

All these ingredients for only homemade egg rolls? Is it same with the ones sold.

The food you make by yourself at home can not be the same with the ones sold outside.
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122637850:
Thanks for this Gloryhomemaker.

All of us at [/b] are going to try this at home this weekend.

Thanks for the inspiration always ma.....

Meanwhile,
From the kitchen of dem [b]
Make people take dis one hold body this beautiful Thursday

Thank you .
It's the rice and plantain for me.
Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

grin grin grin

We are still here sir, one step at a time.
Thank you for all your support.
Great cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by HELLASJ(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
shocked
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Youngsage: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

exactly what I'm thinking... thanks a lot

Pls keep us updated! Looking forward to your success story!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Youngsage: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122637850:
Thanks for this Gloryhomemaker.

All of us at [/b] are going to try this at home this weekend.

Thanks for the inspiration always ma.....

Meanwhile,
From the kitchen of dem [b]
Make people take dis one hold body this beautiful Thursday

The height of self deceit grin grin
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by DeepRoyal: 4:39am On Apr 21, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

The food you make by yourself at home can not be the same with the ones sold outside.

But I think the factor varies, for example you are more predisposed to cooking, baking and such and you are very good at it, while another maynot be and would get maximum satisfaction from it.

I enjoy home cooked meals, if another person cooks it and it sweet, if I don't get those two factors my default is to buy food outside.

Did this start out as a hobby or it's something you do part-time? Cooking/baking I mean

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by FantasyWolf(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2023
These looks appetizing 😊😊

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Theophinio(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2023
Ameboperoo:

Also remember to get cold minerals as they go hand in hand grin grin grin

My boss has spoken πŸ™Œ

You really know better thing ooo

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
DeepRoyal:

But I think the factor varies, for example you are more predisposed to cooking, baking and such and you are very good at it, while another maynot be and would get maximum satisfaction from it.

I enjoy home cooked meals, if another person cooks it and it sweet, if I don't get those two factors my default is to buy food outside.

Did this start out as a hobby or it's something you do part-time? Cooking/baking I mean

Cooking is practical and practice makes perfect.
I cook a lot because I have always had a large family so eating out will drain our pockets grin
I also enjoy eating good food outside when possible.

I cook almost every day, my people gat to eat.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by DeepRoyal: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Cooking is practical and practice makes perfect.
I cook a lot because I have always had a large family so eating out will drain our pockets grin
I also enjoy eating good food outside when possible.

I cook almost every day, my people gat to eat.

But you seem to have a passion for it, you try new recipes. You are the real foodie people wey dey chop chop everything.

Me I count a woman/wife who can cook and who likes to cook as a blessing. It will always make me look forward to her meals , esp when I don't know what to expect

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
This is a step by step video details on how to make egg rolls/scotch eggs.
It's simple to make with easy to follow steps.

Ingredients:
Eggs
Flour
Sugar
Butter
Baking powder
Milk
Vanilla flavour
Salt
Nutmeg powder
Water
What would happen if I took to air frying that rather than frying in oil? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What would happen if I took to air frying that rather than frying in oil? undecided

If you have an air fryer the best. Not many have it so I give options. I bake some recipes in the oven, in the pot and I fry some too to accommodate everyone.
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2023
DeepRoyal:

But you seem to have a passion for it, you try new recipes. You are the real foodie people wey dey chop chop everything.

Me I count a woman/wife who can cook and who likes to cook as a blessing. It will always make me look forward to her meals , esp when I don't know what to expect

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by PPIA: 2:24am On Apr 23, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:
Eggs
Flour
Sugar
Butter
Baking powder
Milk
Vanilla flavour
Salt
Nutmeg powder
Water
Oil

Sausage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6KtVHlCsY

kiss kiss kiss kiss

It's been long I masturbated to your picture.😎

Thanks for the new one in your profile 😎
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Konquest: 12:14am On Feb 27
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:
Eggs
Flour
Sugar
Butter
Baking powder
Milk
Vanilla flavour
Salt
Nutmeg powder
Water
Oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6KtVHlCsY
Scotch eggs recipe is different from egg rolls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out / Many Nigerians Can No Longer Afford Beer - NB CEO, Hans Essaadi / Have You Ever Eaten Termite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.