Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile (15114 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by KwuoteYourFada: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lmao

Who takes ekpa serious
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Simon Ekpa Writes UN, Names Self As Prime Minister, Lists Other Officials

https://guardian.ng/news/ipob-dissociates-from-biafra-government-in-exile/

Picture 1) Chika Edoziem, leader of the DOS faction of IPOB.

Picture 2) Simon Ekpa, leader of the Autopilot faction of IPOB.

Excellent capitalisation on Nigeria
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Sirseedorf(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
grin grin grin

Simon Ekpa "king in the East"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Fortruth: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
IPOB instead of seeing how to get International and domestic interest groups to enforce the court order to free Kanu, they are talking BULLSHYT.

Nigeria has happened to them…
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
I just can't get it! ... someone is taking the bold step that everyone in this struggle is expectin from IPOB and you are here saying you disassociate!..what nonsense!, What exactly is IPOB doing in this movement, nothing!....as far as I'm concern Simon is taking the bold steps! He has been outspoken unlike the so called Emma powerful who only know how to disassociate!.....where has been Emma powerful when businesses and burnt in Lagos and Igbo Chiefs arrested or the killings Simon has been speaking..but Emma knows how to disassociate!...... Is it until we Biafrans are wiped out by the evil forces of Nigeria that you will start taking bold steps!!??.......I don't get it!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
People that expend so much energy on the affairs of people they HATE. Why not give updates on issues relating to activities in the Boko Haram..Bandits..Fulani Herdsmen..ravaged North?

Why not source news concerning the daily events in the SW. Where skull mining and human rituals are becoming an epidemic?

Even with BIAFRA emerging as an independent Nation, you people from the SW, will still be fixated on their development.

You can concentrate all your energy on sourcing for BIAFRA news. Try and give us updates on Tinubus whereabout as well. grin

Let IGBO people and their events be, they don't need your patronage..haba!!!

It is called illiteracy a person which is an illiterate does not look at his condition but look at other people

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Broveens42(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Confused People grin grin grin

I think it's the other way round.
From tinubu is sponsoring ekpa to ekpa and co are confused grin

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by casualobserver: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
Out of curiosity I visited the website of these clowns as stated in the letter. Please if you are in need of light entertainment visit their site and see the clowns on display as members of their government. I’m not sure if they understand the difference between a government, an association and a company board of directors. Clowns!!!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by hopexter(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
samogo1:
PRIME MINISTER KE?

cheesy

When will Tinubu return that certificate of return?

Make he return am to who? Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
I just can't get it! ... someone is taking the bold step that everyone in this struggle is expectin from IPOB and you are here saying you disassociate!..what nonsense!, What exactly is IPOB doing in this movement, nothing!....as far as I'm concern Simon is taking the bold steps! He has been outspoken unlike the so called Emma powerful who only know how to disassociate!.....where has been Emma powerful when businesses and burnt in Lagos and Igbo Chiefs arrested or the killings Simon has been speaking..but Emma knows how to disassociate!...... Is it until we Biafrans are wiped out by the evil forces of Nigeria that you will start taking bold steps!!??.......I don't get it!!

My friend it is very difficult to explain to a nation which 60 to 70% of the people are illiterate. It is difficult talking to a brick wall, an illiterate does not look at his condition.
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by onuman: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Poorly educated Simon Ekpa has been using the name Biafra to catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Lovenorth: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ipob is confused

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Broveens42(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:

Lol. This is simply carrot and stick approach.
Even a kid in the United States would be able to recognize one when they see it.
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
fk001:
Confusion in the enemies camp

Which ‘enemy camp’!? I’ve always argued all these bastards are 5th-columnists and agents of the hegemonic deep-state, and IPOB have corroborated my position countless number of times! IPOB are not your enemy! All they want is freedom from the shackles of ‘one Nigeria’, and i support them 100%!
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
onuman:
Poorly educated Simon Ekpa has been using the name Biafra to catch cruise.

At least he is trying to do something to lift the condition of his people up. On the other hand your people are in extreme poverty the women are selling their pussies for money everyday. DNA test has become the norm because of the hunger and economical situation in the country. Electricity is about 60%.
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Raskimonojendor: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Confusion

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

My friend it is very difficult to explain to a nation which 60 to 70% of the people are illiterate. It is difficult talking to a brick wall, an illiterate does not look at his condition.
you speak in parables.... Kowashiate Biko?
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Mfetenang: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
An IPOB will always be an IPOB goat no matter where he is. We knew that IPOB will go back to their usual "give us lefelendum" when their mission to produce a president in Nigeria fails.
This is why we will never allow anyone that comes from the IPOB zone to smell Aso Rock, handing over our military to an IPOB man will be the biggest mistake we will ever make as a nation, infact they will do more than Nzeogu did. Shame on all the Nigerians who voted for Peter Obi during the last presidential election,it's either you have no sense in your head or your history teacher did not teach you about how IPOB people killed all the top Northern and Western politicians in the 60s.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fools disassociating from another foolish set....
Ndi Ara .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Broveens42:

Lol. This is simply carrot and stick approach.
Even a kid in the United States would be able to recognize one when they see it.
ain't know what you talking about?...... Wat does a kid in USA has to do with the freedom of a people?
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Saga16: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
You guys were planning bad for Nigeria but see how it turned out.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by tammie24: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
As they nor dey for executives na

Ibo is the problem of Ibo
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Which ‘enemy camp’!? I’ve always argued all these bastards are 5th-columnists and agents of the hegemonic deep-state, and IPOB have corroborated my position countless number of times! IPOB are not your enemy! All they want is freedom from the shackles of ‘one Nigeria’, and i support them 100%!

I am not a Igbo and I do not have anybody in my family which is Igbo but I support them 1000% they are the only people in Nigeria which have brains. The hausa tribe and the Yoruba tribe have been colonized by a religious book which the full our needs gave them and turn them into slavery. Somebody sells his father's land and his wife and children into poverty because of a religious book with somebody from the desert brought for them

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Broveens42(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
casualobserver:
Out of curiosity I visited the website of these clowns as stated in the letter. Please if you are in need of light entertainment visit their site and see the clowns on display as members of their government. I’m not sure if they understand the difference between a government, an association and a company board of directors. Clowns!!!

If you discovered it was implicative of an association, I hope you won't start calling for the UN to arrest ekpa for treason?
I heard they had set up the so called government/ body/headquarters in the United States, and I wondered how that would be possible. But your submission has just confirmed how intelligent these guys are grin
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Philipmoon2(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Someone's son, maybe it's your parents that caused this. Upbringing matters a lot in life
Okoroawusa:
When will IPOB ever take responsibility for anything? Just like their sister organization Labour Party blaming everyone but themselves for their woes
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by AlphaWolf27: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Why is it that all their coward leaders always abscond.
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Broveens42(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
ain't know what you talking about?...... Wat does a kid in USA has to do with the freedom of a people?

What's my business with freedom fighting in this context?..
I'm saying, by comparing tweets of Ipob and ekpa, a kid in the United States can recognize this as carrot and stick approach.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by crixlight2(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Confused lots! 🤣
Is this not the same Ekpa writing to UN for a peaceful and bloodless separation from Nigeria? Here he is ordering sit at home all the way from Finland. Funny how they fear this guy pass anything. Of course Tinubu na their problem! 🤣

Same people go call other tribe cowards. You wey Dem dey lock for house against your own will every Monday, and anytime no be coward? 🤣
Lol dem go just lock them up for house like mad people , dem go come online Dey shout Yoruba is a coward. The person wey dey lock dem for house sef no even Dey Nigeria ooo, dem Dey use twitter dey lock a whole tribe for house like rabid Dogs lol

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Dbestbrest: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:
When will IPOB ever take responsibility for anything? Just like their sister organization Labour Party blaming everyone but themselves for their woes
grin grin angry grin angry grin angry grin grin
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
you speak in parables.... Kowashiate Biko?

My friend what I am trying to tell you most people in Nigeria do not have a brain the more you press them the more happier they become. When you have a nation where over 60% of the people are illiterate what do you expect. The people in the country enjoys suffering. Only a few people have the brain and the reasoning power in Nigeria
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Dittodat: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
One of the biggest problems with Igbos is that they must blame whatever problems they have in their lives. It's someone else.
These people never take responsibility for anything.
When the going is good, they claim the glory. The moment it goes bad, then they are no longer responsible. It must be the fault of the Federal Government, the Fulanis, the Yorubas, Buhari, Tinubu, or even the UK government.
I have said it before. They will even eventually claim that Namdiot coward Cownu is working for the govt. They are already claiming that the shotput devil in Finland is working for Tinubu.
Nothing but victimhood slave mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some N’assembly Members Can Barely Write Their Names – Deputy Senate President / FG To Empower 1,000 Youths In ICT / Kwankwaso Challenges Buhari To Name Weak APC Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.