Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile (15115 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by dubra: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2023
It's rather apc government in exile because we all know that ekperima is another arm of the APC
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by rummmy: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2023
justtoodark:

bwahaha....yes,when its about you,we are a tribe,yes....

stay away....!!
who is we?
Be proud of your arid zone Bros....
You are just a temporary landlord to the hausas ..their eyes will open soon.
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by justtoodark: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2023
rummmy:
who is we?
Be proud of your arid zone Bros....
You are just a temporary landlord to the hausas ..their eyes will open soon.

we are deltans....
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Broveens42(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Shantyken:

Is that the way to correct a lawless society.
Forming a lawless executives because of lawless society

You still didn't answer my question. Name one reason why FORMING an association in the United States, is senseless for a LAWLESS society like nija.. I didn't ask you to give me reasons why I shouldn't SUPPORT the 'lawless' association (as you put) in the United States
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Shantyken(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Broveens42:

You still didn't answer my question. Name one reason why forming an association in the United States, is senseless for a lawless society like nija.. I didn't ask you to give me reasons why I shouldn't support the 'lawless' association (as you put) in the United States

Wia is Biafra land situated
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Broveens42(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Shantyken:

Wia is Biafra land situated

That's not the answer to my question.
Name one reason why an ASSOCIATION formed in the United States makes no sense when you can form same association in a LAWLESS society cool
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by rummmy: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
justtoodark:

we are deltans....
story,aboki claiming we deltans...we know you.. grin
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Shantyken(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Broveens42:

That's not the answer to my question.
Name one reason why an ASSOCIATION formed in the United States makes no sense when you can form same association in a LAWLESS society cool

Is it an association or Biafra republic government EXCOs
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Mikebjoe: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Lmao

Who takes ekpa serious
but them no born anybody well make e no sit at home on Monday ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by KwuoteYourFada: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mikebjoe:
but them no born anybody well make e no sit at home on Monday ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rasheed is in ogbomosho talking about a nonexistent sit at home grin
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by XAUBulls: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2023
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Simon Ekpa Writes UN, Names Self As Prime Minister, Lists Other Officials

https://guardian.ng/news/ipob-dissociates-from-biafra-government-in-exile/

Picture 1) Chika Edoziem, leader of the DOS faction of IPOB.

Picture 2) Simon Ekpa, leader of the Autopilot faction of IPOB.
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Mikebjoe: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Rasheed is in ogbomosho talking about a nonexistent sit at home grin

hahaha a see your little brain the same way you are in anambra and talking about agbero in Lagos state right ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by dubra: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Simon ekpa is a pure con man, he's just trying to use kanu's arrest to achieve popularity
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Brek: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria's problem is not fair but illiteracy. Look at Europe and America who Nigerians vote for isn't it the same idiot which destroy them in Nigeria. Nigerians will only follow a donkey as they are suffering they will start telling you they are the most educated blacks in America and Europe, but when you go to America Nigerians and 92 immigrant in employment and 96 immigrants in income.

The general problem of Nigerians all over the world is illiteracy that is why nothing good comes out of them and they cannot progress. Just look at the state of Nigerian people all over the world how can you have somebody running to a developed country and he start supporting the idiot which could do nothing for him in Nigeria who have you seen which is so illiterate.

Illiteracy is the problem 95% of Nigerian people the brain is in the anus
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan May Skip Partyโ€™s Primaries In 2015 Race / Pdpโ€™ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio / Ekweremadu Named In Enugu Pdpโ€™s Undecided National Assembly Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.