Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile (15116 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Christistruth03: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
You cannot disassociate yourself from what you created

IPOB made Simon Ekpa what he is today

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Fortruth: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Christistruth03:

And Nigeria made IPOB what it is today….

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by UNDFTD: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
See them...

Ogbeni...stop your pathetic rants...

Simon Ekpa oooo
DOS ooooo

all of them gate your useless NIGERIA...

Just go and sleep..your foolishness..has been discovered..spits

You are a mindless fool and a dirty filthy rag not worthy of validation!
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Yaribanzaonic: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Continue crying ..

You are too weak..to understand the schematics.

Go look for CORN to eat...spits

UNDFTD:

You are a mindless fool and a dirty filthy rag not worthy of validation!
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by rummmy: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Zico5:
Biafra this Biafra that. How I wish Nigeria can give these people their Biafra and restrict them to that just 5 landlocked states that's of the size of Oyo state. No need to claim other people's land to form your Biafra. No need to force anyone to join u.
This their gragra will end if we can allow them. I don't think there is any significant impact they have in this country except causing nuisance anywhere they find themselves, claiming they are doing business.
Biafra land is more than the 5 states..... Google will help you.
We can't wait to leave your Nigeria for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by UNDFTD: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Continue crying ..

You are too weak..to understand the schematics.

Go look for CORN to eat...spits

You are the FOOL crying! You always get a morbid erection anytime you hear of IPOB and ESN. Your terrorist Fulani brethren are massacring innocent citizens, and yet you and other filthy rags like you believe IPOB is the problem. Keep on until you and your loved ones become victims of your own stupidity and idiocy and I will be here to talk about you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AY7LI35dPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6602ggtdhb0
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Christistruth03: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fortruth:

And Nigeria made IPOB what it is today….

It was your selfish Politicians that made IPOB what it is today

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Yaribanzaonic: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Let me tell you something.

Don't sympathize with them, because they don't need your useless LOVE. If a referendum is held today....These same people will VOTE overwhelmingly to leave you and your NIGERIA. Even if you put PO (as President) versus BIAFRA actualization, through a referendum. Then you will understand that PO won't even win a L.G.A.

So what I want to tell you is this..carry your useless LOVE and preach against skull mining and other forms of ritual killings, which is an epidemic in the SW. Or rant about Boko Haram..Herdsmen or bandits in the North.

Don't cry for IGBOs...they don't bloody need your useless sympathy..spits

UNDFTD:

You are the FOOL crying! You always get a morbid erection anytime you hear of IPOB and ESN. Your terrorist Fulani brethren are massacring innocent citizens, and yet you and other filthy rags like you believe IPOB is the problem. Keep on until you and your loved ones become victims of your own stupidity and idiocy and I will be here to talk about you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Dittodat: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fortruth:

Actually agitating for Biafra is by default taking responsibility. They dont want to depend on the Nigger State that Britain is still enjoying pass una.

Look, you folks went to vote for another grandpa that is sick, after going through 8 years of Buhari and his look a like hide and seek Presidents.

You no get shame.

Now Tinubu is resting in Europe LOL

Of course, only a Nigger country can see that happening and instead of folks to question that or storm Aso Rock, they are talking Nnamdi Kanu this and that.

He be your papa? He be your governor?

He owe you money?

I tell you… just like Super Eagles with quack foreign coach, you people will not be able to JAPA very soon, and will feast on your own shyt…and dance to Afro beats like rats…

Biafra agitation is nothing but another cry of a victimhood set of people who see themselves as being marginalized and maltreated simply because the people will not allow them to have their devilish ways. You people think that you are smarter than others and hence should rule over others.
Well, the people you are dealing with are much smarter than you hence you will never have your way. You are going to cry and wail for generations to come.

Your Biafra map included lands of people that were not even consulted but you are only hoping to rule over them and take over their resources grin grin grin NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Tinubu will RULE over you, your parents, your clan, and the entire tribe for the next 8 years. We are going to make sure of that. You better believe that.

DEAL WIT IT.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by dangotesmummy: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
walexsho:

lmao e no enter dry shade wink
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by UNDFTD: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Let me tell you something.

Don't sympathize with them, because they don't need your useless LOVE. If a referendum is held today....These same people will VOTE overwhelmingly to leave you and your NIGERIA. Even if you put PO (as President) versus BIAFRA actualization, through a referendum. Then you will understand that PO won't even win a L.G.A.

So what I want to tell you is this..carry your useless LOVE and preach against skull mining and other forms of ritual killings, which is an epidemic in the SW. Or rant about Boko Haram..Herdsmen or bandits in the North.

Don't cry for IGBOs...they don't bloody need your useless sympathy..spits

Oops! I just realized that I am talking to a psycho! You're really a sick man. When was the last time you took your medication? Who the 4uck are you to tell me NOT to relate with my people? Are you out of your rat a$$ mind? You better go and sit your raggedy a$$ down in the dumpster before you get molly wopped, FOOL!
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Shantyken(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Broveens42:

If you discovered it was implicative of an association, I hope you won't start calling for the UN to arrest ekpa for treason?
I heard they had set up the so called government/ body/headquarters in the United States, and I wondered how that would be possible. But your submission has just confirmed how intelligent these guys are grin

Setting up ur govt executives to lead or rule from another man's land, does that makes sense.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Yaribanzaonic: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
That line gave you away and exposed your blatant stupidity.

Ogbeni go and chop corn...

Mugui..

UNDFTD:

Oops! I just realized that I am talking to a psycho! You're really a sick man. When was the last time you took your medication? Who the 4uck are you to tell me NOT to relate with my people? Are you out of your rat a$$ mind? You better go and sit your raggedy a$$ down in the dumpster before you get molly wopped, FOOL!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by UNDFTD: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

Mugui..

You're too STUPID to engage the right side of your brain needed for reasoning!
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Sleekfingers: 12:40am On Apr 18, 2023
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Simon Ekpa Writes UN, Names Self As Prime Minister, Lists Other Officials

https://guardian.ng/news/ipob-dissociates-from-biafra-government-in-exile/

Picture 1) Chika Edoziem, leader of the DOS faction of IPOB.

Picture 2) Simon Ekpa, leader of the Autopilot faction of IPOB.

Awon confused people
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Yaribanzaonic: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2023
So you are now Doctor Who?

You are seriously dull and a minus to common sense..spits

UNDFTD:

You're too STUPID to engage the right side of your brain needed for reasoning!
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by UNDFTD: 2:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
So you are now Doctor Who?

You are seriously dull and a minus to common sense..spits

You're wreaking of foolishness and stupidity!

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by UNDFTD: 3:02am On Apr 18, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

Mugui..

You are basking in the euphoria of foolishness and idiocy and you're a WASTE of human flesh. It's because of you that God regretted that HE had created man!

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by justtoodark: 3:21am On Apr 18, 2023
rummmy:

try it....better forget south south territories....
you go find out quick that nobody in nigeria realy likes you....
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Babastrong(m): 4:22am On Apr 18, 2023
Please ooo,
does Nnamid Kanu still believe that our president is jubrin of sudan or his brain don reset.
Afterall, seeing is believing. Lol.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Difrent: 4:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Ya[s]ribanzaonic:
People that expend so much energy on the affairs of people they HATE. Why not give updates on issues relating to activities in the Boko Haram..Bandits..Fulani Herdsmen..ravaged North?

Why not source news concerning the daily events in the SW. Where skull mining and human rituals are becoming an epidemic?

Even with BIAFRA emerging as an independent Nation, you people from the SW, will still be fixated on their development.

You can concentrate all your energy on sourcing for BIAFRA news. Try and give us updates on Tinubus whereabout as well. grin

Let IGBO people and their events be, they don't need your patronage..haba!!!
[/s]

Seun come and delete this guy.
I thought you said tribal slurs like this are no longer tolerated.
I thought you said nairaland say no to secessionists....
But im not surprised
You will allow igbos do what they like
But come down hard on yorubas doing fat less than the igbos
Just because you want igbo peoples validation and want to be seen as woke. Hear this again....you dont form woke with political matters...
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by gidgiddy: 4:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

And who made Nigeria the world poverty capital it is today?
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by gidgiddy: 5:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Dittodat:

Biafra agitation is nothing but another cry of a victimhood set of people who see themselves as being marginalized and maltreated simply because the people will not allow them to have their devilish ways. You people think that you are smarter than others and hence should rule over others.
Well, the people you are dealing with are much smarter than you hence you will never have your way. You are going to cry and wail for generations to come.

Your Biafra map included lands of people that were not even consulted but you are only hoping to rule over them and take over their resources grin grin grin NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Tinubu will RULE over you, your parents, your clan, and the entire tribe for the next 8 years. We are going to make sure of that. You better believe that.

DEAL WIT IT.

Nigeria is filled with lands of people not consulted before it was created. However, while you Nigerians want a "union of by force", then cry wolf the that union produces nothing but violence, the Biafran agitator wants a country created by democratic referendum, not force

Thats why your Nigeria of "by force" will never progress, but Biafra by democracy has every chance of progressing
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by rummmy: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2023
justtoodark:

try it....better forget south south territories....
you go find out quick that nobody in nigeria realy likes you....
speak for yourself only ..is south south a tribe?
We know our boundaries oga..
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by justtoodark: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2023
rummmy:
speak for yourself only ..is south south a tribe?
We know our boundaries oga..

bwahaha....yes,when its about you,we are a tribe,yes....

stay away....!!
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Broveens42(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Shantyken:

Setting up ur govt executives to lead or rule from another man's land, does that makes sense.

Lol
Name one reason why it doesn't make sense for a lawless society
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
My brother don't you think you're now abusing the term ILLITERACY??......the word your making reference to is Commonly Defined as the inability to read and write. But it encompasses different facets of life, ranging from Literal illiteracy to
Cultural illiteracy. ...
Civic illiteracy. ...
Racial illiteracy. ...
Financial illiteracy. ...
Numerical illiteracy. ...
Statistical illiteracy. ...
Factual illiteracy. E.t.c....
So please which of the illiteracy are Nigerians suffering of?? My guy this entity that the British named NIGERIA is blessed with unimaginable human capital and talents ranging from cratfsmen to ICT, to Engineering etc....just take a visit oneday to Aba craft market in Abia state or go to computer village or Any mega mechanic village in Nigeria... Nigeria is a mini China in terms of human resources, but their leaders instead of making use these potentials kills it instead!

Let me inform you if Nigeria is so blessed why are the people suffering like dogs. Keep on pulling yourself when the country is last in everything in the world. Look at Nigeria today it is number 17 country in Africa in investment. The only thing in Nigeria people running away from the country by any means. The country is a nation of illiterate Nigeria is the only country in the world where you see professors and doctors which are illiterate. Going to school does not mean you are that enlightened. The school are the last in Africa and the world. Please my friend how many African countries have you been to and how many countries out of Africa have you been. Because the way you are talking shows that you are not really in lightning I have been to 17 African countries and 12 out of Africa there is no country which is as chaotic and disorganised as Nigeria keep on fooling yourself

Do not blame the leadership of the country the people are illiterate a Nigerian all over the world will vote for somebody which can do nothing for them. Let's take a good example 2005 United States of America. Nigerians in America in 2005 our ranked 23 immigrants in employment and 25 immigrants in income the United States of America. Then illiteracy took over Nigerians in America and Nigerian communities in America. They started saying we have to vote for ourselves we have to do things by self the idiots which destroy them in Nigeria they started voting for them in America to destroy their future again. Today Nigerians in America around 92 immigrant community in employment and 96 in income in the United States of America.

Please how do you blame Nigerian leaders when did citizens are so illiterate the only food for people to destroy their future. Somebody runs away from his nation because they're idiots could do nothing for them runs to a developed country and start campaigning for the same idiot to destroy their future. Nigeria is a nation of illiterate but the people believe they are educated. Go to United States of America and Europe Nigerians will tell you they're the most educated black but in everything they are last. How do you go to another man's land and both for three senators in America which destroy your future they send people which destroyed your future duck in Nigeria.

Are Nigerian people believe they are clever but in reality they are professional illiterate they blame the government for destroying their future but when they go abroad they vote and campaign for the same idiot to destroy them again. Because you want to vote for yourself you go from 23 to 92 in employment in a developed country who have you seen which is so illiterate.

A nation where the people campaign for criminals all over the world

Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Federal government has nothing to do with ipob, federal government is fighting against all terrorists fronts. This is barefaced lies.
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2023
rummmy:

👍
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2023
UNDFTD:

It is all about illiteracy illiterate people cannot tink
Re: IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile by Shantyken(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2023
Broveens42:

Lol
Name one reason why it doesn't make sense for a lawless society

Is that the way to correct a lawless society.
Forming a lawless executives because of lawless society

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Children Protest El-Zakzaky's Detention In Bauchi State (Photos) / Senate Presidency: It’s Too Late For Me To Withdraw For Anyone – Ndume / Dino Melaye: I Seriously Regret Supporting Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.