Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,781 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Jesus Said: "Abide In My Love.".... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Said: "Abide In My Love.".... (143 Views)

Uncovering the Surprising Reason Jesus Said "The Violent Taketh it by Force" / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting / How Can I Abide In Christ This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Said: "Abide In My Love.".... by overcomersfaith(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
God is love… how do you react to statement beloveth? Do you agree with it or do you have some resentment or reservation to it?

To some they will jump up at the statement …to some others they can be mute… and to some others… they mighty be an outright outburst to it… all depending on which side of life we are lying…

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/jesus-said-abide-in-my-love-2/

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Be Faster To Give Than Receive / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Saturday, April 29,2023 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional April 29 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.