Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched (30694 Views)

Tecno Launches Spark Go Plus With 4,000mah Battery, Helio A22 Soc / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by bukatyne(f): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
This guy's head dey work like calculator sha.

Very business savvy.

More ororo on his head.
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Antipob777(f): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
The interest rate is poor. They should make 4.12% as this will attract more customers.

I know some people won't understand this technology.

Education indeed is power.

This is commendable
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by bazoodo: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
This people have too much sense I swear. Digital technology is the future!! One day even physical hospitals, schools and military might not even be necessary again. Invest in IT ooo!
joker. How can hospitals never be needed?? Or military or schools?? What a joke. Where will kids who will be the future it gurus be taught??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
ee nor consign us Androidians!

cool
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by LOVEGINO(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Soogiino:
Wow that's great
what is great here? So u mean u cannot make 5% of ur capital monthly?
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
bazoodo:
joker. How can hospitals never be needed?? Or military or schools?? What a joke. Where will kids who will be the future it gurus be taught??
guy believe it or not digital technology is gradually taking over everything we now have oneline schools, we have this smart chat gpt apps that can give you very accurate responses. Although some are already in existence, they are eventually going to be more accurate medical apps which can give responses, diagnosis, evaluation and medical report so accurately that they might be authorised by medical association's to treat patients just the same way we have online schools where students can get real degrees which they can use to find jobs. The med apps might even be sued to order temporary hospital SUV's for patients who don't wanna leave their homes and can afford to order one which comes with a medical practitioners. As for the military, yes I know that one might be a bit of a stretch, but if you think about it, certain country is my just give up wasting billions of important money on military and just decide to hire a nearby countries military if they are willing to make that agreement. Because truth is nowadays many countries (especially African) are not fighting and military equipment is usually girls group degraded before they get to fight the foreign enemy. I know someone who all these things might sound like a stretch now but some of the technology we have today also sounded like that sometime ago. So Gai if you think deeply you understand why I said it is a big deal and it's my take over everything sooner or later.
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Caleb15(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Princeton92:
How exactly does it work please

Someone speak English please
English have been spoken
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Looter100: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Some idiots go forget account password Na there dem go dey see their money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by bankulizer: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Seequadry:
Apple account... Not a good initiative for countries with no physical Apple store

Good point. This is an Apple. I’m sure they are working on all the necessary things.
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by JeffreyJunior: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
SoFi and Ally banks are making everyone to sit up with their 4% interest rate.

They will soon run the big banks out of market.

Apple wan join too, okay.

Meanwhile, God punish Chase bank. sad
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by nedekid: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by nedekid: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
LOVEGINO:
what is great here? So u mean u cannot make 5% of ur capital monthly?
People have their savings in fx domiciliary accounts to protect them against a devaluing naira.
Wount it be better to do that and earn interest at the same time?
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by mediclife1987(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/04/17/apple-savings-account-announced-with-4point15percent-interest.html

0.35% APY compared 4.5%.

This sounds fishy to me.

Hope Apple isn't about to become the new MMM sha
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Enemyofpeace: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is we've been telling seun to introduce on nairaland, but he is busy ignoring our advice. This is where nairalanders can make easy and clean money
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by LOVEGINO(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
nedekid:

People have their savings in fx domiciliary accounts to protect them against a devaluing naira.
Wount it be better to do that and earn interest at the same time?
it's for the billionaires.
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Oluwaseunomo: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
alcuin:
This is not fair. Is Apple a bank?
Now they're a bank
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Quebec91(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Odetokun3:
I no understand
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Labadi69: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/04/17/apple-savings-account-announced-with-4point15percent-interest.html

Once your phone is stolen and you are unlucky that it is locked, all your money go vamoose. No thanks! Yamayama fall on their heads angry
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by eepeepook: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bank with Apple. Yay!
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Quebec91(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
I tell you.. you smart
Emmanuel909090:
Nice update, for those that understand.
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by nedekid: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Kreamie(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Huh?

You’re used to tecno phones I reckon?
Misterc:
It's long overdue as Android phones comes Preinstalled with the PalmPay and Opay apps...
But since it's for premium users who already have the apple pay cards...

In other news....... If you're using iphone 8 and below... No need refreshing and restarting your phones to check the features as there's no software OS updates for y'all...
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by dvkot(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Misterc:
It's long overdue as Android phones comes Preinstalled with the PalmPay and Opay apps...
But since it's for premium users who already have the apple pay cards...

In other news....... If you're using iphone 8 and below... No need refreshing and restarting your phones to check the features as there's no software OS updates for y'all...
techno phones not all android phones
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by seanwilliam(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
U2ice:

Apple have a card called apple gift card if you have the card you can open the account.
lol u don’t understand what they’re saying

1 Like

Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by winner37(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
Seyiemath:
Don’t use it o, unless you want to be brother Bernard

Hahahah, tell me how is brother Bernard looks like ?
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by winner37(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
A very matured way of cashing out sharp sharp
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Salowise: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
What's 4% per annum

I receive 0.7% interest every month from my bank (a Nigerian bank) which is approximately 8.4% annually, you'll receive 15% interest per annum if you save with owealth a subsidiary of opay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Moniya4Real(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Translate it to your mother 😛

Odetokun3:
I no understand
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by goldmatrix(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Are they now a micro finance? Abi dem don broke? 😁
Re: Apple Savings Account With 4.15% Interest Rate Launched by Savagr(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
bazoodo:
Innovation will take place bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Night Plan Now 25 Naira For 250mb / WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone / Apple To Release iPhone 13 In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.