Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo (17171 Views)

Campaign On Tribal, Religious Sentiments Attracts Jail, N10m Fine - INEC / Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Intrepid01(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
There are 3 categories of Obidients:

1. The genuinely angry Nigerian youths that want change - mostly comprised of Yorubas and other non-Igbos

2. The tribal and religious driven Nigerians - mostly Igbos and middle-beltans

3. The members of Igbos: these ones are violent and have sinister plans.

The first 2 categories are being used by the third category to achieve their ulterior motives without their knowledge.

The same Peter Obi that was part and parcel of the political class and party that have dealt ruthlessly with Nigeria since 1999 suddenly became some people’s messiah. It’s okay oh!

As for me if the person that will deliver Nigeria from this path of doom is from Cameroon and a traditional worshipper, we had better go get him/ her for the sake of us all.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by AMI3(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
ribbit:
they successfully hijacked church structure.

Have you asked yourself why places obi performed well has huge christians or Igbo settlement?
My brother it is not all about Igbo or religion here. It is all about consciense

The hardship in this country is affecting everybody people are /were looking for new fresh air.

APC as a party really choke every body. Forget tribe and religion.

People are still sceptical about APC has a party.
If u look at the numbers of people that registered for voters card u will understand what I mean
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by rafcrown(m): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
You have spoken well.Perfectly correct.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Coronavirus1: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Will you short your mouth you this fake San San san
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by J3susFr3ak: 1:28am On Apr 18, 2023
Intrepid01:
There are 3 categories of Obidients:

1. The genuinely angry Nigerian youths that want change - mostly comprised of Yorubas and other non-Igbos

2. The tribal and religious driven Nigerians - mostly Igbos and middle-beltans

3. The members of Igbos: these ones are violent and have sinister plans.

The first 2 categories are being used by the third category to achieve their ulterior motives without their knowledge.

The same Peter Obi that was part and parcel of the political class and party that have dealt ruthlessly with Nigeria since 1999 suddenly became some people’s messiah. It’s okay oh!

As for me if the person that will deliver Nigeria from this path of doom is from Cameroon and a traditional worshipper, we had better go get him/ her for the sake of us all.

Hmm...

Interesting observation. So...may I ask you what has really changed in the once-exiled lives of those who were in the vanguard of NADECO in the 90s? It seems if all goes well by May 29th, this will be the first time the purely "civilian" arm of NADECO (au contraire Obasanjo was a military leader prior even though a civilian President in 99)--will have gotten a real taste of power.

The way these civilian NADECO alumni seem to be handling "power" in this "transition phase" seems to support the assertion that everyone is really a ruthless gory tyrant even when powerless and persecuted. Power, greed, money...really changes people to forsake the principles they once swore by.

Perhaps these Obidients are not tainted by these rose colored distractions to be able to simply speak truth to power since impoverishing national policies has forced a more pointed no-nonsense approach and observations.

Will there still be a radical restructuring of the country in terms of security, economy and the very structure of the country under Tinubu? Yes? No?
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by FireUpNow(m): 1:29am On Apr 18, 2023
Mr Festus Keyamo Say(SAN) is fueled by money to be speaking like a leaking basket filled with water from river Ethiope
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by ribbit: 2:14am On Apr 18, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

The process of the election was filled with too many wrongs. Tinubu didn't win the election, he was rigged in.
The simple truth it is
keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by ribbit: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2023
AMI3:

My brother it is not all about Igbo or religion here. It is all about consciense

The hardship in this country is affecting everybody people are /were looking for new fresh air.

APC as a party really choke every body. Forget tribe and religion.

People are still sceptical about APC has a party.
If u look at the numbers of people that registered for voters card u will understand what I mean

if hardship is affecting everyone, is it now a failure that was part of pdp less than 6 months to election that will come and solve that problem when he failed to solve anything in Anambra?

I mean common, if we are crying we will still see now.
Cos we are angry doesn't mean we shouldn't use our brain.

Because you are angry at a school doesn't mean all the professors are bad.
Tinubu has solid track record of performance, and cos a presidential candidate of his party failed doesn't mean he will fail.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Actuarydeji(m): 3:35am On Apr 18, 2023
He is saying the truth, majority of the respondents are from South East and Christian. Even PO himself one said it that; "it is the time for the church to takeover their country". The voting pattern in South East depicts a serious signal. Keyamo is right!
fergie001:

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Intrepid01(m): 3:53am On Apr 18, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

Hmm...

Interesting observation. So...may I ask you what has really changed in the once-exiled lives of those who were in the vanguard of NADECO in the 90s? It seems if all goes well by May 29th, this will be the first time the purely "civilian" arm of NADECO (au contraire Obasanjo was a military leader prior even though a civilian President in 99)--will have gotten a real taste of power.

The way these civilian NADECO alumni seem to be handling "power" in this "transition phase" seems to support the assertion that everyone is really a ruthless gory tyrant even when powerless and persecuted. Power, greed, money...really changes people to forsake the principles they once swore by.

Perhaps these Obidients are not tainted by these rose colored distractions to be able to simply speak truth to power since impoverishing national policies has forced a more pointed no-nonsense approach and observations.

Will there still be a radical restructuring of the country in terms of security, economy and the very structure of the country under Tinubu? Yes? No?

I’m still searching for the connection btw what I wrote up there and your response.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by BigIyanga: 3:54am On Apr 18, 2023
Moh247:
cool

And Largely Ignorance of the educational decay inherited by Gen Z

Many GenZ know next to nothing about Government, Governance, Politics, Economics

OGs and Baby boomers have ruled the country for 63yrs and have nothing to show for it

So a section of of this country that has only voted for presidential and vp candidates from their tribe in the last 30yrs… is not tribal?
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by proprince(m): 3:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Liar of the century.

Obi is coming
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by HNICEARTH: 4:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Who takes this minister of unemployment serious

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by tk4radi: 4:11am On Apr 18, 2023
fergie001:
In a series of tweets, the Minister of Labour and Employment (State), Festus Keyamo has hit out at the Obidient Movement.

Festus Keyamo

Festus Keyamo

He is actually referring to 6.1million+plus Nigerians..

Or should we assume he doesn't know what “Obidients” mean at this very point in time??
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by justtoodark: 4:30am On Apr 18, 2023
people that even didnt understood their bibles go understand constitution....

they are not serious....
even people that wrote that constitution have it hard to even interpret it....

okay oo....
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by civilserva: 4:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Better to eat
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by CSTRR: 5:49am On Apr 18, 2023
Keyamo is a hustler.

I would do the same if I was in his shoes.

Do you know how much he is earning by his access to federal power.?

And he is looking to position himself to tinubu just like Ajuri Ngelale is doing.

I would call obidients a satanic group if that is what it took.

I am sure he doesn't believe whatever nonsense he has been spewing.

The real problem is when people that don't benefit anything from the apc join keyamo to also rubbish a people led opposition.

That is insanity.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by xevove2061: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2023
Anything that comes from the east, they always try to invalidate with a tribal or religious stain inorder to invalidate its authenticity, authority and ideology. If no be sat people like psauare songs, them for don talk say psquare dey sing omo nna songs
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Torpedo23: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Zombiedients are a bunch of nincompoops.

You've been calling them that since last year. Una no dey tire. That shit is played out. Get creative abeg.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by zomby(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2023
(Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo)

I will say, the movement is mostly fueled by tribal than anything else…simply because Obi’s mind and intelligence level are simply too small to manipulate the minds of Christians from other parts of the country. This is why 99% of the Obidientsss share the same tribe. Other tribes in the country have distanced themselves from the senseless bunch… and moved on.

Furthermore, the Christians are just too smart to blindly follow any human being. We also must not forget that parts of Christians’ doctrine is not to be greedy, not to be selfish, not to be senseless, not to be ingrate, not to be violent, not to be disrespectful, not to capitalize on hate and to always treat others with love.
So, for this reason, once again, I will say the movement is fueled only by tribal…and absolutely not by religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by juman(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Gbam.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by sterlingD(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2023
Na wao !The hustle io be part and parcel of the in coming government is real.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by aswani(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2023
Intrepid01:

The same Peter Obi that was [b]part and parcel of the political class [/b]and party that have dealt ruthlessly with Nigeria since 1999 suddenly became some people’s messiah. It’s okay oh!

Intrepid01, I still find this argument difficult to counter and genuinely hope someone here will attempt to.

Clearly, going by the last elections, we Nigerians are now ready to stand up to the political class. How wonderful would it have been if we could have found someone, that was not part of that same political class, to vote for en-masse

I am hopeful that by the next elections, a new political movement and party woild have been formed that will produce a raft of candidates that have not been stained by being part of this political class that have shown absolute disdain for the rest of us for so long.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by simfrost90210: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2023
grin inSANity promax
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Felix6: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2023
victorVIC1:
Now this is self deception. The Obedient movement was fueled by the desire for a genuine change. The movement wouldn't have gathered such momentum if Osinbajo had won the APC primary
Don't mind the clown. Again we atleast know what is driving the movement, can they tell us what is roasting the corn?

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by J3susFr3ak: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Intrepid01:

I’m still searching for the connection btw what I wrote up there and your response.

The connection?? Every generation seems to have a counter-movement to defiantly oppose what is universally seen as grave injustice, political oppression and tyranny. Tinubu and his cohorts used to be part of one in the past. However, Tinubu and his cohorts seem to forget or selectively ignore these facts when they see a younger generation fight against what they also see as grave injustices and tyranny.

Do you still see the connection about how anyone could likely be a merciless tyrant but might only currently lack the real opportunity to be one? Even the current President had to pretend and appeal to the softer, weaker nostalgic sympathies of the gullible when contesting and failing--only to suddenly arm his own kinsmen to go on a killing binge after power was obtained. But by with whose help? It boggles my imagination though how yesterday's freedom agitators will willingly go to bed with a known tyrant (Buhari) and still emerge unscathed. The 'where are the cows?; statement says a lot.

Oppressed people in a "movement" are a lot closer to telling the truth as it is. Those corrupted by power and greed hide behind a lot of "words" and tainted motives.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by peterobi2: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Olodo, u should be ashamed of urself for writing such meaningless comment. Shame

They don't have structure so obi hijacked church structure.

That's why he campaigned in either Igbo or chirstian dominated areas in states that he doesn't stand a chance.

They ride on the sentiment of christians who didn't want to see another Muslim take over from Muslim.

No sane individual will wake up and say a failure like obi is Nigerian messaiah unless its backed by emotions and sentiment.
[/quote]
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by ribbit: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2023
peterobi2:
Olodo, u should be ashamed of urself for writing such meaningless comment. Shame

typical brainless obidient.

Which part of those statements are not true?

Name just one part?

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Blackdisciple(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2023
Stupid and a very useless one there...
Because your family dey Yankee abi
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Chidex50(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2023
And you're fulled by what? Playing victims while you're the architect of bigotry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram In Military Uniform Kill 8 In Borno Village / 70 Lecturers Quit University Of Maiduguri Over Boko Haram Attacks / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.