Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo (17173 Views)

Campaign On Tribal, Religious Sentiments Attracts Jail, N10m Fine - INEC / Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by IfnobeGod20: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2023
samsard:
I won't respond to anything asides the bolded. I'd like to ask you one question, do you have any financial literacy at all when it comes to managing wealth? Because if you did you'd understand that successful people don't leave all their wealth in third world countries due to political and economic instability that they're know for. It's part of managing or spreading risk. Rich Kenyans recently moved their wealth back to their country after election because it because it became obvious the risk abroad was greater than in Kenya & ROI was potentially better at home.
Most dollar-denominated billionaires from third world countries move a portion of their wealth to the West or tax havens. Even Apple does not keep its cash in America despite being an American company. Please get some financial literacy so you won't argue like a motor park chairman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/kenya-s-super-rich-return-offshore-cash-in-rare-move--4142602%3fview=htmlamp
Why educating those illiterates set of people? Ask them to quote any law broken and they will jump to another thing.
Some of these people are too pathetic in reasoning, they just scoop garbage from people and start spewing them about without reasoning it out.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Konjiboii: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2023
softwareman:

Most of the people in the LP today including Obi himself are part of the so called generation that you claimed are demons.
Please stop this LIE.
The so called obedient movement is a scam CONCOCTED BY A CLEVER SCAMMER to achieve power. PERIOD.

He may have been in the midst of wolves but he eventually broke out of it, the fact he joined a chewing gum party like LP and not an already made power house speaks volume to who the man PO is, Now riddle me this did he or did he not perform well as governor of Anambra under PDP?
I can mention many past and present governors who are woeful under the same PDP, he did not only perform well but he left a legacy behind for the next man.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Konjiboii: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2023
softwareman:

Did you say the obedient are peaceful, non-tribal or religious group in Nigeria?
Are u being SARCASTIC?

Perhaps I'm retarded, kindly show me the anarchy and violence Obidients have caused and I will do the same for APC.
Feel free to use Google.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by orisa37: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2023
This is true. And not by what is real, feasible and practicable.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by aswani(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
softwareman:

Did you say the obedient are peaceful, non-tribal or religious group in Nigeria?
Are u being SARCASTIC?

Allow am Abeg, persin no fit play wit you again ni? grin
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by hobat4cash(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
softwareman:

I am based in Abuja. Have been for the past fifteen years. Not only that , i understand the demographics so well.
Please kindly analyse the result of the election on irev. associate the results of polling units and drive to those areas to sample the tribe and religion of areas obi won.
Obi votes in the FCT is 90 percent based on the ethnic Igbo and Christian votes. What happened in February 25th is that the natives and the northerners simply did not come out to vote due to anger with the naira crunch.

The converse part is that obi is grossly UNPOPULAR in the core north and amongst Muslims.
Also , obi's ethnic / religious strategy did not work in the south west as envisaged.
this is simple verifiable science and not politics.
So you saying that Tinubu is very POPULAR in the core north, right? And that's why he 'won', right?
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by lexylaw09: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2023
You see
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by lexylaw09: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
fergie001:
In a series of tweets, the Minister of Labour and Employment (State), Festus Keyamo has hit out at the Obidient Movement.

Festus Keyamo

Festus Keyamo
helloo
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by lexylaw09: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Na wa
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by lexylaw40: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sit at home children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. / Fact About The Military Presence In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.