Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja (20570 Views)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / Tinubu Mourns Deceased Iyaloja Toyin Badmus / Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by simfrost90210: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Triangles1:
Very peaceful people, I mean the Yorubas

grin let me act as though i didn't see that post

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by PHIPEX(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Iyaloja in another man's land Does Yorubas want to take over Abuja from the indegenes?? A Yoruba woman will be representing Abuja under Labour party.

Tribalists come and answer

Replace Iyaloja with Eze Ndigbo in ABuja and watch them troop out from the Coven to insult Igbos

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Thewesterner(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2023
Kriss216:

If revised is the case here, they'll tell her to go back to her state... They'll even accused her of trying to take their number 1 position in the state.
Yorubas don't claim what doesn't belong to them. The difference is clear and you know it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by dominic17: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2023
Dont mind those greedy and selfish tribe
Kriss216:

If revised is the case here, they'll tell her to go back to her state... They'll even accused her of trying to take their number 1 position in the state.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by kenex4ever(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Why will she go to another man's land and become Iyaloja cum Iyalode These people self.

Just trying to show some airheaded afonjazz how dey reason.

Rest in peace mama.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by simfrost90210: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Thewesterner:
Yorubas don't claim what doesn't belong to them. The difference is clear and you know it.

grin grin i don't know it oo
.., because somebody under APC forcefully claimed what isn't his and asked oppositions to go to court after the presidential return certificate was issued to him.. isn't he a Yoruba?

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Sammy07: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2023
Kriss216:

English no be your mate.

All SW towns, Iyalode and Iyaloja are two different positions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Hawkler: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2023
Naira20:
Title should be : APC Abuja Chapter mourns Tinubu's Top. Representative in Abuja

Unfortunately, she couldn't help Tinubu get the requisite 25%.

So sad
Your parents fail also in their obligation to nurture you on morals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by cktheluckyman: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep wailing.....

Has she ever made any derogatory remark about her host? Unlike GRV who claimed to be a Yoruba but had on many occasions used tribal slur on his 'fathers' people.

GRV claimed to be a Yoruba man? What brand of goof exactly are you smoking?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by UnknownT: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2023
Iyaloja Abuja? Now they will now replace her with Tinubu's daughter that is already Iyaloja Lagos. But they should know that Iyaloja is a Yoruba title and can only hold sway in Yoruba land
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by cktheluckyman: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2023
So Yoruba accommodators also go to other people's land to do iyaloja? The way they harrass non-indigenes in Lagos, you will think there are no Yorubas staying outside the SW.

They keep throwing up the annoying word,we accommodated you blabla

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by thaoriginator: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Otunbakayce:
You can go to Abuja and Kayo to install iyaloja, but when the Ibos do the same in Lagos and Oyo state you start fuming like a mad dog.
Pathetic slaves!!!
e dey pain me oh, gaga oh grin
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by georgeakins: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2023
ljoh:
So Yoruba people have community outside their land,

Yes, except in Ibo land.
Only Ibos live in Iboland

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by OloyeVIII: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2023
Rahkman:
yoruba ppl no to dey abj
Wrong bro.. Most of my G's in abuja are yoruba and are cool cats..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by fayomim: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2023
Otunbakayce:
You can go to Abuja and Kayo to install iyaloja, but when the Ibos do the same in Lagos and Oyo state you start fuming like a mad dog.
Pathetic slaves!!!

Pathetic slaves indeed ...Do you think the Yorubas in other states intimediate their host in anyway. Have you heard from any of the Yorubas saying Abuja or Anambra is no man's land.

We don't go beyond our boundaries....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by mywells: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Their next iyaloja would be coming from Alausa sectariat Lagos, while Gbagi people would accept what is thrown to them.
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Rahkman: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Wrong bro.. Most of my G's in abuja are yoruba and are cool cats..
i didn't say they re not there they re there but not compared to the population of ibo or hausa
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2023
In the whole of eastern region has any westerners given any title or given the privilege to be elected into state government cabinets?.. but I can tell u of many eastern that have attain so many west states government positions... tell me who's more accommodating?.. let's leave the northerners out of this selfishness
Otunbakayce:
Pathetic slaves!!!
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Wale9253(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2023
You want God to "overlook her shortcomings and forgive her sins" lol funny people God will judge her vehemently

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by cktheluckyman: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2023
fayomim:

Pathetic slaves indeed ...Do you think the Yorubas in other states intermediate their host in anyway. Have you heard from any of the Yorubas saying Abuja or Anambra is no man's land.

We don't go beyond our boundaries....
So when exactly did igbos call Lagos or SW no man's land? Wicked people who manufacture propaganda every election cycle

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by zoghys: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
I will not waste r.i.p for her

All the APC agents that bring suffering and hardship make Dem receive their karma.

No peace for the wicked

You lots are so dumb, your r I p is never needed and won't be. Am pro obi but the insistent stupidly of most of you called obidients is the reason why he lost that election in the first place. In a democratic setting electorates have political preference and alliance and that won't change or stop anytime soon. Just because she is pro tinubu doesn't make her a lesser human being, so what the Bleep are u bitching about.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by DesChyko: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2023
Rest In Peace, Ma'am.

It is also nice that many people got the message herein that APC supporters in the South West have been denying.
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Cholls(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2023
My brothers and sisters no n3 this woman swear for CBN governor emefiele earlier this year

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by 2016v2017: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2023
ljoh:
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Hallabee1(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2023
Bobbiee:
Death to the whøre

Aje...

You name here telss who you are bobbbie....ode

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Enemyofpeace: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2023
EmiDon11:
I dont gerrit.

U mean accomodators, as in accomadating landlords also lives in another man's land?

Wetin do all thier houses in lagos?

Abi them don rent all give igbos?

Hmmmmmmm...

Miracle No Dey Tire Jesus. grin grin grin grin grin

Abi na juju? grin grin grin

very dry and childish joke. Abeg grow up jo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Krugisback(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2023
The other day i said yoruba are the most tribal bigot , this yoruba woman have a chieftancy in another man lands but in your so call land your suppressing non yoruba
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Naija4love(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2023
ljoh:
yes they did have in everywhere. But they never do anyhow in every place they are. They never ever said the place belongs to nobody.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by IbadeHQ: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Billionaire2:
They have community in abuja and no one is threatening them.
But they will be threatening and bullying other tribe’s community in their states

They will bully you when you don't behave well. You will not see an average yoruba man calling Abuja a "no man's land, just because God has bless him in that environment. They respect their host and don't forment trouble.

Many of your Igbo brothers are occupant in many Asian prison because of same attitude of yours.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Nigerian Passport Is Ranked 101st Out Of 199 / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi / Oyo Commissioner Of Police Consoles Bereaved Man, Gives Him Motorcycle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.