Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja (20589 Views)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / Tinubu Mourns Deceased Iyaloja Toyin Badmus / Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by placeofallure(f): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jevica:
one after the other, all APC bad leaders will give way
Your "give-way" too is near. Nobody lives forever. Gbogbo wa la n lo.
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by ProblemChild1: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
fayomim:

Common sense is not common...

I will start from your last comments

You comparing a rich president elect with your wretched father...you can see how you just displayed your stupidity in the public

Secondly, you mentioned respect, if you have manners and respect, you won't even bump into people's discussion and start talking thrash. It shows you are not well trained(still your father's fault)

Lastly, I don't need to tell you my age and I know vividly you are still a neonate and still been spoon fed in your father's house.....go get some senses and respect

Buffoon
And I asked you, are you up to 35 years. If you're up to 35 years that means you're not even my younger brother's age mate. Go get a life, son!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by fayomim: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
ProblemChild1:
See how dumb you're grin who's talking about wealth here cheesy my dad maybe wretched. But not as wretched as your useless father. Mugu grin grin grin

My father is more comfortable here in Abuja and we have access to a lot of things here....

Go home and take care of your wretched father who might lay curse on you for your inability to provide lunch and dinner today.

Don't get addicted to your keyboard, go look for food to eat...idiot
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by placeofallure(f): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Olabukola11:
If you and GRV come to a gathering of Yorubas, I bet GRV will be recognised but you will not. So stop hating on him.

Nobody is hating on him. All the tribal comments he made, were they lies? Internet is there na. Stop doing radarada jare! Hating on him bawo? Se e be Elon Musk ni abi e be Joe Biden? Go and sit down jooor!

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by fayomim: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
ProblemChild1:
And I asked you, are you up to 35 years. If you're up to 35 years that means you're not even my younger brother's age mate. Go get a life, son!

Senior brother that lives a wretched life....nairaland is not for you anymore...you are old and your Mates are already CEO and MD...here you are exchanging words with people here on nairaland.

You should be ashamed of yourself, something you should have done many years ago, you are just doing it now. No wonder your moniker says it all (problem child)

Are you 40years now...if so then the adage says, a fool at 40 is a fool forever

Idiiot

1 Like

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
cktheluckyman:

How exactly do you constitute a nuisance? By voting for candidates of your choice during elections?

I guess mutual respect and community tranquility are achieved by calling natives derogatory names. Such can also be achieved by calling their land no man's land.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by placeofallure(f): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:

I have 4 bases
Alaigbo
South south states
Some Nothern states like Kano,Jo's, Adamawa, Taraba, Fct and Europe and other diaspora countries

Keep living in misery and penury

That's the trademark of the stereotype, egocentric, aggressive Ibo. I know there are good ones among you.

How do you know you live a more quality life than him? You just jumped to conclusions? Who cannot flaunt Canadian or European citizenship on Nairaland? Your mumuric is worse than imagined.

Go back to Crypton or whichever Galaxy you fell from. We, Nigerians, not Biafrans O, the real Nigerians will be fine. Radarada!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Gabriel004: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kriss216:

If revised is the case here, they'll tell her to go back to her state... They'll even accused her of trying to take their number 1 position in the state.
Show us any outsider holding such position in your SE region.

We are waiting.
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Gabriel004: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
ljoh:
So Yoruba people have community outside their land,
No, she is una talk say na only una dey travel.

You think na by mouth. And they don't call it no man's land.
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Gabriel004: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Wonderful
Yoruba community in Abuja? I thought they dont move out of their land that is flowing with honey?

According to deluded igbos
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by placeofallure(f): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol if una get population for abj atleast tinubu for chop even if na 20% ,una no visible for abj na mostly igbo and hausa dominate abj

Who do you this strong thing? How can a human being reason like this when it's not like they've exchanged your brain with a fowl's own?
If it's by population, we definitely have more Hausas in Abuja than any other tribe.

There are 2 prominent northerners on the ballot - Atiku and Kwankwanso, it could have gone either way.

Abuja being the FCT will have other people of other tribes who are eligible to vote.

Common sense, which you obviously lack, should tell you that other Nigerians, NOT Ibos, also voted for Obi.

Obi's electoral antecedents in Abuja has nothing to do with the population of Ibos in Abuja, dunderhead!

Lastly, Obi's percentage of votes in Abuja has no bearing on who eventually gets sworn in. Consult the legal luminaries, to ba dabi eni pe o fe ru e l'oju.
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Gabriel004: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:

President of Yoruba and Northern Muslims you mean?
My President as in he is going to pay me salary abi what? As a self employed person, I dont observe public holidays even if he declares one, of what direct importance is he to his non agbadorians?
When he makes decision that affects you, ho and change it or you tell obi to change it since he's not your president.
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by greatiyk4u(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
placeofallure:

That's the trademark of the stereotype, egocentric, aggressive Ibo. I know there are good ones among you.

How do you know you live a more quality life than him? You just jumped to conclusions? Who cannot flaunt Canadian or European citizenship on Nairaland? Your mumuric is worse than imagined.

Go back to Crypton or whichever Galaxy you fell from. We, Nigerians, not Biafrans O, the real Nigerians will be fine. Radarada!
You have been noticed
Next
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Gabriel004: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
PHIPEX:
Iyaloja in another man's land Does Yorubas want to take over Abuja from the indegenes?? A Yoruba woman will be representing Abuja under Labour party.

Tribalists come and answer

Replace Iyaloja with Eze Ndigbo in ABuja and watch them troop out from the Coven to insult Igbos
You be mumu, they headline read, iyaloja of Yoruba community in Abuja.

But your dense brain won't let you read.

The news never said igbo community or hausa community.

Dunderhead.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Gabriel004: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
kenex4ever:
Why will she go to another man's land and become Iyaloja cum Iyalode These people self.

Just trying to show some airheaded afonjazz how dey reason.

Rest in peace mama.
Does the news say iyaloja of igbo community in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by ProblemChild1: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
fayomim:

My father is more comfortable here in Abuja and we have access to a lot of things here....

Go home and take care of your wretched father who might lay curse on you for your inability to provide lunch and dinner today.

Hahahahaha look at this hopeless tout living in a one bedroom apartment with his wretched father comparing himself with someone living a better life here in his own built home grin grin grin oga We're not as wretched as you fools grin grin

You live in Abuja. Who doesn't live in Abuja. Where in Abuja do you live so that we can show ourselves. I live in gwarinpa 4th Avenue, Lemme show you how i live let alone my dad grin grin you must be smoking Colorado thinking everyone is as wretched as your cursed family. Ediat grin grin
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by ProblemChild1: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
fayomim:

Senior brother that lives a wretched life....nairaland is not for you anymore...you are old and your Mates are already CEO and MD...here you are exchanging words with people here on nairaland.

You should be ashamed of yourself, something you should have done many years ago, you are just doing it now. No wonder your moniker says it all (problem child)

Are you 40years now...if so then the adage says, a fool at 40 is a fool forever

Idiiot
I run my own business. I'm a businessman and a traveler. Everybody knows igbo men are businessmen. They don't joke with money. They are not as lazy or as wretched as yoruba people. grin go get a live, hoodlum cheesy
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by ginggerxy: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep wailing.....

Has she ever made any derogatory remark about her host? Unlike GRV who claimed to be a Yoruba but had on many occasions used tribal slur on his 'fathers' people.

What is the business of anybody with Yoruba boy making a tribal slur against his father's people?
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by ginggerxy: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
IbadeHQ:

They will bully you when you don't behave well. You will not see an average yoruba man calling Abuja a "no man's land, just because God has bless him in that environment. They respect their host and don't forment trouble.

Many of your Igbo brothers are occupant in many Asian prison because of same attitude of yours.
Stop this lies , this said statement has been used by jakonde to reffere to Lagos as land of opportunities for everyone and not necessarily that the land doesn't belong to Yorubas . This propaganda is being circulated by vicious political actors every political season to manipulate you into voting them in to continue living large on Lagos huge revenue without check. If I ask a slowpoke which Yoruba man is contesting for Lagos State governorship seat he will say GRV or agbaje.
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Nathan2016: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
lordskenny:
90% of comments on this post are tribalistic. Why Igbo people full of anger and anguish. It is an act of immaturity and irrational when you continue to insult the whole tribe for the attitude of certain group of people in lagos. You people need to get sense and think straight. You people are the enemies of yourself. Yorubas still stand to be the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria.

Moroons like you dont see your people attacks. Talking about anger and anguish, the people who attack and wound other tribes because of voting are the ones with anger and anguish. A certain group of people who you support. Most accomodating my foot. The problem with many of you is that you dont go out of your hut. There are more northerners in the east than any state in SW except lagos, but you dont hear people telling them shit. Same goes with igbos in the North. But you guys greed and envy of igbos made you guys to always be shouting leave our land, we are accommodating, blah blah blah.

What does the accomodating even mean?

Is there a place that rhey give land for free in lagos or SW or what?

Stop using that word, is embarassing. I have rights to live anywhere in Nigeria. That is my constitutional right and telling me you are accomodating makes you sound arrogant and tribalistic
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
You shud atleast show some courtesy for parents if truly you're an omoluabi it doesn't show less of ur prestige if u don't throw back words it only shows your distinct. So allow me to say you're of no difference with this person you'reexchanging words with
fayomim:

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by PHIPEX(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gabriel004:
You be mumu, they headline read, iyaloja of Yoruba community in Abuja.

But your dense brain won't let you read.

The news never said igbo community or hausa community.

Dunderhead.
tell that to those complaining over Eze Ndigbo of Igbo community in Yoruba land
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by kenex4ever(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gabriel004:
Does the news say iyaloja of igbo community in Abuja?

U should ask your lots that question.
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by fayomim: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
ProblemChild1:
I run my own business. I'm a businessman and a traveler. Everybody knows igbo men are businessmen. They don't joke with money. They are not as lazy or as wretched as yoruba people. grin go get a live, hoodlum cheesy

Blood money business chei....if you are serious with your business, you won't find yourself here.
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by fayomim: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Hahahahaha look at this hopeless tout living in a one bedroom apartment with his wretched father comparing himself with someone living a better life here in his own built home grin grin grin oga We're not as wretched as you fools grin grin

You live in Abuja. Who doesn't live in Abuja. Where in Abuja do you live so that we can show ourselves. I live in gwarinpa 4th Avenue, Lemme show you how i live let alone my dad grin grin you must be smoking Colorado thinking everyone is as wretched as your cursed family. Ediat grin grin

Hahahahah... So you stay in one bedroom flat.....I know your type ...... Fart and zoom off
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by fayomim: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You shud atleast show some courtesy for parents if truly you're an omoluabi it doesn't show less of ur prestige if u don't throw back words it only shows your distinct. So allow me to say you're of no difference with this person you'reexchanging words with

He started it and atleast I gave him his space but he continued.... He pushed me to the wall.

Let me leave him to what he is
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by rafcrown(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
BAD BELLY?
KnowledgePower7:
I will not waste r.i.p for her

All the APC agents that bring suffering and hardship make Dem receive their karma.

No peace for the wicked
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Badguy77(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
placeofallure:

Lies! How many markets and their Iyalojas in Lagos do you know? Many of them are not even Lagosians. Do your research don't just type rubbish. You're obviously one of the lazy youths Buhari spoke about. Internet has turned every idiot into a genius. Shame!
Sharap strong youth
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by barkays001: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
No tribe was mentioned sir, only the clear truth.
SpecialAdviser:

Who dey claim your land as no man's land.
So if any Igbo man comes to make any statement, it causes you to wine up and down?
Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by tammie24: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kwave4:
Gbagyi people should ronu o

Yoruba want to take over abuja
Shebi na only ibo people dey Lagos

Why are other tribe not having issues with Yorubas there

Same as other states

Even abroad... South Africa, India, Indonesia, China etc

Una don go develop the place finish

Na una organ they dey use do experiment for there now as your people too many for their prison 😂

1 Like

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by Alliswell248: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Olabukola11:
If you and GRV come to a gathering of Yorubas, I bet GRV will be recognised but you will not. So stop hating on him.

Yes Daddy.
For someone who said he can't think in his father's language.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by ojex004: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kriss216:

If revised is the case here, they'll tell her to go back to her state... They'll even accused her of trying to take their number 1 position in the state.

Yoruba is everywhere in the world. We jst don't chestbeats, we don't try to be landlord ontop our accommodators / indigine that accomdate us. We respect our host, we don't pass our boundary, we don't do fake, we don't do drugs, we support development in positive way. Unlike our people from sadeastern part of Nigeria. Hain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) / The Nigerian Passport Is Ranked 101st Out Of 199 / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa To Reveal Contents Of Judicial Panel Report If Tampered With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.