Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? (839 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Issues With Choosing A Life Partner / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Onigawara(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ive never been in a relationship before, not because i didnt wanna but because i am the shy type and in school then, it was extreme as i even struggled to maintain eye contact yet alone converse with the opposite gender. I was the most handsome looking in school then and even here i am the most. Most of my coursemates would concur. Not bragging tho. I was called gay and all sorta names cus of my weakness. In ss2, one female was making moves on me. It was obvious. I was uninterested untill my friends started pressuring me. I had to cus the ridicule was getting too much. After receiving some whooing tips, i thought i was good to go. At times i didnt even know what to say and at times i was extremely shy. This girl was very understanding with me. I fell in love pretty fast, for the first time in my life. I spent alot on her and at times even mamsad my dads funds just to make sure she got her desires. My love for her knew no bound. But then, each time i asked her to be mine, she would say forget about it. .tbc.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Onigawara(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
She was never interested to be mine, yet she was always on me. I didnt care to know why as i was only interested in winning her over. I thought about her always in my spare time. I genuinely was ready to wait with her till marriage. Its worth noting that im not interested in sex as i strongly believe in sex before marriage. My seniors have kept themselves and i wont be the disgrace in my family. Meanwhile, to cut the story short, i learnt from her friend that apparently, she already had about 2 boyfriends at home probably why she was reluctant of making me the 3rd? I angrily thought to my self. I was disgusted and dissapointed for ever thinking of whooing a girl and i swore to never look at the direction of a lady till marriage time. Although i previously had this extreme hate for girls, now i have the believe that all girls arent the same. Meanwhile there are some events that promted me to create this thread in search of answers and hopefully ill get them,... Tbc..
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Onigawara(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
So, by Gods grace, im a cadet in NDA. Now ive been asked alot by many of my mates and senior cadets about how many samas (girlfriends) i have and each time i replied that im not in any relationship and infact never been in one, sometimes they laugh in disbelief but most times it upsetted them to the core thinking im bamboosing them or something. Now to avoid those embarrasing situations, each time im asked i reply that i have 2 or 3 which they they are quick to believe. Alot of civilians i interacted with and somehow knew, struggled to believe me and some even thought it was abnormal. Now, not that im bothered, but out of curiosity, im forced to ask if it is actually abnormal? I have the mindset of pursuing my dreams which for now is to be an officer and to look at a womans direction when im settled enough to marry. Yet alot of people think its lame and even find it abnormal to not have samas. How exactly?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Kobojunkiee: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Onigawara:
After receiving some whooing tips, i thought i was good to go. At times i didnt even know what to say and at times i was extremely shy. This girl was very understanding with me. I fell in love pretty fast, for the first time in my life. I spent alot on her and at times even mamsad my dads funds just to make sure she got her desires. My love for her knew no bound. But then, each time i asked her to be mine, she would say forget about it. .tbc.
I doubt you are ready for singlehood as it seems you have yet to learn some vital lessons about what love really is and how singlehood should make sense as far as love is concerned. grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Shapeaso: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
As long as you're happy. Nothing is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Pat081: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
To me nothing bad in that
You should be happy
Because
You
Will entry your
House
Anytime you what
And
Go
Out anytime you also want to
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Onigawara(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I doubt you are ready for singlehood as it seems you have yet to learn some vital lessons about what love really is and how singlehood should make sense as far as love is concerned. grin
if you think so, then go ahead and enlighten me if u are willing
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by ednut1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
You are gae.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Onigawara(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
The relevant appointments should move this thread to the frontpage for more inputs. dominique, lalasticlala
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Kobojunkiee: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Onigawara:
if you think so, then go ahead and enlighten me if u are willing
If your choice has to do with you having been hurt in the past, then you never ready at all. you are merely dancing around out of pain or even bitterness. undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Onigawara(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
If your choice has to do with you having been hurt in the past, then you never ready at all. you are merely dancing around out of pain or even bitterness. undecided
Its obviously not. You should have deduced better.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by willi926(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gabriel. grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Kobojunkiee: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Onigawara:
Its obviously not. You should have deduced better.
How can I deduce that from an OP such as yours? undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Autobot05: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nothing wrong ..
Been single for almost 2 years now .. helps me focus on more relevant things but tbh it can be lonely sometimes smiley when you go to places and see couples or when your buddies talk about their girl or relationship life . And yeah yeah some will think youre gay but who cares about what they think ??
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Choosing To Remain Single? by Onigawara(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
willi926:
Gabriel. grin
??

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Die Alone And Childless? / Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage / How To Make A Girl Squirt In 2 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.