Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC (16200 Views)

March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster / U.S Urges INEC To Address Concerns Before March 11 Elections / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by Chucks13: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Unless the remove Yakubu and reform INEC, nothing much will change unless the electorate use the style we used in my village to eliminate RIGGING and it was 100% effective

And who won in your village sir?
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by shinealight(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Unless the remove Yakubu and reform INEC, nothing much will change unless the electorate use the style we used in my village to eliminate RIGGING and it was 100% effective

Fortunately for us, we’re not in your VILLAGE….you can go back there and carry on with your atrocious life based on jungle law! undecided undecided
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by greatiyk4u(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2023
shinealight:

Fortunately for us, we’re not in your VILLAGE….you can go back there and carry on with your atrocious life based on jungle law! undecided undecided

You thought and opinion is a true reflection of who you are....thanks for exposing yourself here.
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by shinealight(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You thought and opinion is a true reflection of who you are....thanks for exposing yourself here.

Indeed and so it should be….just as your thoughts and opinions in recommending your Village goings-on to us in the 21st Century, are a true reflection of how myopic and backward you are! cool cool
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by greatiyk4u(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2023
Chucks13:

And who won in your village sir?

There was a true reflection of people's wish from the result as people were given freewill to vote

APGA....HOA
PDP...Governor
LP....presidential

What we did was to close down all business except pharmacy stores and any other activities center,especially beer parlours that used to be camping base for thugs that cause violence, barricaded the entrances and exits mounting Vigilante security and soldiers, placed only police close to the polling cubicles with party agents observing, movement in and out was monitored as everyone from the village is known and INEC officials with identity move freely

Any INEC official who uploads result successfully will be cleared to board their vehicle and that was how the election was effectively monitored in my place.
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by MrAgbako: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2023
christejames:
APC is an evil party...
yes o my brother...

Just like labour party. Evil and deceptive labourers.
May God save Nigeria
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by Notoknaija: 7:40am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by famology(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2023
inoki247:
That Sylva jus greedy Lyon get better chance...

He'll lose and go home. David Lyon was their best bet.
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by BossLA: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2023
harmonyglobal:

Well we got disappointed, but then no politician is a Saint like some would portray some certain politician as the messiah that can change the situation overnight
They never see anything good about this country than to campaign about it weakness and failures
Engage in religious and tribal campaigns to garner support from some certain people
And we all have the right to support whoever we feel will make things work, that's y it's called democracy
Dint bash people because they support a candidate u don't like
I guessed the muslim muslim ticket isn't religious campaign to u guys?
Tinubu specifically said he choosed a northern muslim because he wants to win. That is pure religious campaign.
I have never see any person outside Yoruba lands that supoorted Tinubu
That pure ethnic campaign

The northerners and the few people in the south that voted him, voted for APC and not Tinubu as a person
But people voted Obi for who he is not becauae he is igbo or a Christian.
I'm from delta, i left okowa of PDP to vote him because he is better
Yorubas are the ones that played the ethnic card most
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by satelliteDISH(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:

What style did your people use? Please educate me. Thank you.
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by greatiyk4u(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2023
satelliteDISH:

What style did your people use? Please educate me. Thank you.

Check my reply up there.....
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by murphyung(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Bunch of Criminals

derecho:
Crooks

Abeg who know the LGA wey Usman Ododo come from?
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by Acekidc4(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2023
BossLA:

In a free and fair election none of them will win
U people have kukuma normalize criminality in Nigeria
When the music start dancing against u if u ever live to witness it, don't complain

In a World of Absolute Chaos and Unrest, you are finding Free things?? Continue shey you hear. Nobody will hand free and fair things to you on a platter of gold. Dey there dey misyarn.
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by clockwisereport: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2023
Europea:

A silent man is busy planning, you wouldn't know about that since you're a talkative

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

Faith Hembadoon Shiaondo. Fraudster
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by harmonyglobal: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2023
BossLA:

I guessed the muslim muslim ticket isn't religious campaign to u guys?
Tinubu specifically said he choosed a northern muslim because he wants to win. That is pure religious campaign.
I have never see any person outside Yoruba lands that supoorted Tinubu
That pure ethnic campaign

The northerners and the few people in the south that voted him, voted for APC and not Tinubu as a person
But people voted Obi for who he is not becauae he is igbo or a Christian.
I'm from delta, i left okowa of PDP to vote him because he is better
Yorubas are the ones that played the ethnic card most
U have a point in your opinion, and I must confess that ubare the only obidient I have met the argue constructively and if we can continue like this in this country we won't be divided as we are today
1 check all the state and u will realize most of them run on either Christian Christian or muslim muslim tickets including your state and most of the southeast are there no Muslims but no one is complaining,then I wonder y it should be a problem when it come to the national.
If u know the yorubas well, they choose culture before religion, dats y u dont see much religious crises and the day we realize governance shouldn't be the bases of choosing leaders then we will move forward
2 in the history of the nation we have had Christian Christian head of states and muslim muslim presidential candidates in person of Abiola and Kingibe pls check and confirm nobody complained and they won that election only to be later annulled
Recent government
President Goodluck Christian
Vp Sambo Muslim
Senate pre David mark Christian
Deputy ekweremadu Christian
Patricia Eteh later replaced by Demiji Christian for house of reps but nobody complained
This is how most other countries move forward they don't use religion
3 I think yorubas voted their conscience, I'm from lagos I supported Tinubu but my blood brother supported obi and u can imagine how yorubas joined the igbos to defeat Tinubu in Lagos. And are u now saying only muslim yoruba voted for Tinubu and won four states in the southwest? No
He also won other states in other regions and got 25% in most that he didn't win
So I think he got the support he need to win the election for Apc if not they could have lost cos people hates APC
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by LaughterLA: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2023
harmonyglobal:

U have a point in your opinion, and I must confess that ubare the only obidient I have met the argue constructively and if we can continue like this in this country we won't be divided as we are today
1 check all the state and u will realize most of them run on either Christian Christian or muslim muslim tickets including your state and most of the southeast are there no Muslims but no one is complaining,then I wonder y it should be a problem when it come to the national.
If u know the yorubas well, they choose culture before religion, dats y u dont see much religious crises and the day we realize governance shouldn't be the bases of choosing leaders then we will move forward
2 in the history of the nation we have had Christian Christian head of states and muslim muslim presidential candidates in person of Abiola and Kingibe pls check and confirm nobody complained and they won that election only to be later annulled
Recent government
President Goodluck Christian
Vp Sambo Muslim
Senate pre David mark Christian
Deputy ekweremadu Christian
Patricia Eteh later replaced by Demiji Christian
for house of reps but nobody complained
This is how most other countries move forward they don't use religion
3 I think yorubas voted their conscience, I'm from lagos I supported Tinubu but my blood brother supported obi and u can imagine how yorubas joined the igbos to defeat Tinubu in Lagos. And are u now saying only muslim yoruba voted for Tinubu and won four states in the southwest? No
He also won other states in other regions and got 25% in most that he didn't win
So I think he got the support he need to win the election for Apc if not they could have lost cos people hates APC
U went too far
Buhari APC govt
Buhari- Muslim
Osinbajo- Christian
Saraki/ahmed lawan - muslim -Senate president
Gbajabiamila - muslim -speaker
Idris wase - Muslim - deputy speaker
CJN- Muslim
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by Alaefulu(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
I just hope muri ajaka held to Court, the sham of an elections mustn't stand
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by Slurity(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Odiegwu
While I believe it can be eliminated, I know if INEC had followed its rules and regulations our election would have been ok.....To you there is nothing like free and fare wlection
Don't be deceived, their is nothing like free and fair election in the whole world. God superiority or human influence make all leaders.
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by NEROSKY(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
KingKO22:
Wining team

Winning thieves
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by harmonyglobal: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
LaughterLA:

U went too far
Buhari APC govt
Buhari- Muslim
Osinbajo- Christian
Saraki/ahmed lawan - muslim -Senate president
Gbajabiamila - muslim -speaker
Idris wase - Muslim - deputy speaker
CJN- Muslim
This was the same during Jonathan and same as u have mentioned and heaven didn't fall
We need to learn religious and tribal tolerance in this country to move forward
Religion belongs in the homes not governance
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by Maryam1234(f): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
mistilink1:
e go do you like film trick. Them don submit person name give inec, you still dey talk.
I'm not surprised because it's African politics.
It's not going to be an easy ride only those in Kogi State can relate.
Re: November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC by adabaraabdul: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Party of what?
the author said there's a particular style his party used to rig elections. I am only seeking clarification on what party he is talking about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okpara Square To Umuahia Tower To Be Ready Before Christmas — Otti / Ribadu Fired! / Buhari Should Deal With Incoming National Assembly Like Obasanjo Did –Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.