Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2905 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily / Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Lamanii22(f): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2023
ojun50:

You for direct the questions to people wey produce you

As in eh… wagbayi
Re: . by siralos135: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2023
One of the reasons why premarital sex is bad for anyone. If you have only tasted one, that should satisfy you, and the desire to for something else won't be there because you've only know one,all your life.

By the way, there is no difference in vagina. They are all the same. Stick to the wife God has given to you,remain faithful to her and enjoy peace for the rest of your life.
Re: . by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2023
BigDawsNet:

I don't think I can ever feel that...
You need to see your wife as your precious asset...

I take care of her everyday and I fancy her romantically like I just met her
You are Amazing and Outstanding then. Very Few Men May not be able to do this...

1 Like

Re: . by BigDawsNet: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
You are Amazing and Outstanding then. Very Few Men May not be able to do this...

Thank you
Re: . by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2023
TheRareGem1:

Guy, you have been roasted already by him. Just rest 🤣🤣🤣
Rest Ke, for where... The Energy and Vibrations is second to none.

Do I come up with the thread purposely for him or her, I already knew that People with such Comments like him or her and supporters like you with like minds would come now with Such, Not everyone with Brain Make Use of it.

My Questions is Harmless, Reasonable People makes there Comments but it is Certain such Comment would come up..

If anyone need rest, it should Be U, Him or Her and like Minds..
Re: . by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2023
ojun50:

Keep crying
Really! grin ...I understand how Painful it is for you to read the way you were Produced described in a Question.

Your Wailings is forever.
Re: . by Itidicious: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Really! grin ...I understand how Painful it is for you to read the way you were Produced described in a Question.

Your Wailings is forever.
Forget. Na mumu man..
Re: . by fyzaila: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
slan87:

Pls are you married or still single?
If single, come back to the question when your marriage is 5years n above

See as a couple you just have to keep watering the love between you two so that it can continue to grow and blossom. Unless you didn't marry your best friend in the first place or you were attracted to physical looks and all that which will eventually fade as times pass by.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused Since Yesterday In My Relationship With Her / Yansh Has Confused Me / More Than One Partner At A Time! The Logic Behind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.