Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime (6934 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Footballer Calls Police After Gets Tired With A Sex-insatiable Girlfriend- Video / HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by G1STMORE: 5:25am On Oct 18, 2018
A lady with twitter id @makispoke has taken to her timeline as she reveals the shocking reason why women gets tired of sex from one man after sometime.

According to her, one of the factors that affects women's interest in sex is when they start seeing their husbands as children rather than as sexual partners.

Read her post below...

I read the other day that one of the factors that affects women's interest in sex is when they start seeing their husbands as children rather than as sexual partners. The more your wife mothers you, cleans up after you, "caters to you", the less the she'll want sex with you.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/lady-reveals-women-gets-tired-sex-one-man-sometime

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by G1STMORE: 5:25am On Oct 18, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Kingosytex(m): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2018
she made a very good point, the truth can't be far fetched from the reason she gave.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by fernandez1(m): 5:39am On Oct 18, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Olalan(m): 5:47am On Oct 18, 2018
A lame excuse to cheat.........

9 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by IamD18: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2018
A woman cannot get tired of sex with if you keep giving her money. NEVER!

Money is the only thing that makes them have sex, not affection, feelings or love.

So if you keep giving her money, be rest assured that she'll keep having sex with you tirelessly. But if you stop, have it in mind that she'll leave you to fvck a rich goat tirelessly.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by sapeleboi(m): 5:58am On Oct 18, 2018
her brain is resetting

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Fuqman(m): 6:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Damn! she's a beauty..
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2018
I'll take the good side of this advice. as a man, always be the man. women like men who they can see as a man. it's in their nature. they like men who can dominate them, who can protect and provide for them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Donald95(m): 6:25am On Oct 18, 2018
Lazy youth spotted. So you expect us to do the Chores nah abi?? If you don't want to give us kpekus, we go find am for another place nah. But don't complain
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2018
I don't even know what to type she just weak me I just don't pray for a wife like her Wicked Soul And Chameleon Habit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2018
they always create excuses to cheat undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2018
IamD18:

Money is the only thing that makes them have sex, not affection, feelings or love.

So if you keep giving her money, be rest assured that she'll keep having sex with you tirelessly. But if you stop, have it in mind that she'll leave you to fvck a rich goat tirelessly.
so that's how u have been keeping your wife/gf? better pray make that your money no finish else u will be woman less..... SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2018
SmellySperm:
they always create excuses to cheat undecided
Just as Guys create Stupid excuses to cheat... deal with it
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Maxcollins042(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2018
It's a blatant lie!!!

The only reason a woman will grow tired of going for a roll in a hay with her hubby is if law of diminishing return sets in or she has seen a bigger/better blokus that will take her beyond cloud 9.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by candygist: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2018
IamD18:

You can give her money and she will still sleep with someone else and still give that person your money .

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2018
Not everyone"understands" this post. some immature he goats with low IQ will think it's "house chores" shes talking about when in reality she's talking about responsibilities as a MAN.
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by BOBBYAXELROD(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2018
Its Ironic that some guys think its about money. The ladies also think its about responsibilities. While both are factors the main koko is that ur wife should never be bored.. I mean just cuz u have paid bride price doesnt mean that u should stop wooing her... u can be aloof sometimes, try spontaneous sex, try to look so good that she's constantly worried about you cheating as a man... point is ur wife must never be BORED. Women cheat cuz they are BORED.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by bobbybrown007: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2018
The girl is high on something, so is that the reason why she said that which is pointless? When they say she will be like a mother to her husband and a wife to him , so was she trying to say is that she sees her husband like a baby. Well sha if she can't keep it they will use it.
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by bobbybrown007: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
Not everyone"understands" this post. some immature he goats with low IQ will think it's "house chores" shes talking about when in reality she's talking about responsibilities as a MAN.
hmmm, I no it is girls that their pants don't use to stay one place will enjoy what she says. Just like you maybe that's how some married women do cheat on their husbands which is not good.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by NigerianBae: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2018
No two persons are the same, because Jane feels that way doesn't mean it will be true for Janet.

Stop projecting your fears on other people, and don't ever allow people to dictate how you enjoy your life..... Live Your life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Oreofepeters: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
You are actually crazy..
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
You are actually crazy..
And u r crazier...
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2018
bobbybrown007:
hmmm, I no it is girls that their pants don't use to stay one place will enjoy what she says. Just like you maybe that's how some married women do cheat on their husbands which is not good.
Happy Assumptions Nigga.... I hope it takes u 2 places #ThumbsUp
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by xiluoranek: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2018
BE A VIDEO EDITING EXPERT. 100% PRACTICAL VIDEO EDITING TRAINING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from VIDEO EDITING Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Hmmm, tricky one here. Her point tho...How can a woman feel sexy and want to get it on with you when you treat her like the maid?
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by semalujel: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2018
BE A VIDEO EDITING EXPERT. 100% PRACTICAL VIDEO EDITING TRAINING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from VIDEO EDITING Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime by Saff(f): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2018
BOBBYAXELROD:
Its Ironic that some guys think its about money. The ladies also think its about responsibilities. While both are factors the main koko is that ur wife should never be bored.. I mean just cuz u have paid bride price doesnt mean that u should stop wooing her... u can be aloof sometimes, try spontaneous sex, try to look so good that she's constantly worried about you cheating as a man... point is ur wife must never be BORED. Women cheat cuz they are BORED.
Very true.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Ladies Having big Booties or Nyash?. / I Don't Want To Lose My Wife / How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.