Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. (2839 Views)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by ElBenny(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Another Lesson Learnt.

Meanwhile, historical sports followers are saying Achraf Hakimi learned from Djibril Cisse .

Ex wife of Djibril Cissé asked for a divorce from the player, exactly one year before the end of his career in 2014.

Jude Littler expected a juicy and golden compensation of more than half of all the fortune Djibril had, since they had 3 children together.

The court discovered that the famous player had no fortune! All his bank accounts, his multiple luxurious houses, his cars, and his investments were registered in the names of his parents and his blood brothers and therefore did not belong to him, legally speaking.

Jude Littler obtained practically nothing from the divorce she initiated.

She is currently married to N'golo Kante of Chelsea whom she is 16 years older than.

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by chiefolododo(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Kante!!!

2 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by Wodu89: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2023
grin
Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by nepapole(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2023
Kante will defend his property with his life.

He is best DM for a reason.

4 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by Urheadmaster(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2023
So because she's currently married to N'golo kante his wealth is now in danger

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by oz4real83(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2023
Don't these women have something at all that the men can also share from? 😏

4 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by ipobarecriminals: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2023
sad life is a lesson. Marry Akata,nah wahala. Bring person from village come obodo oyinbo land, the witch go develop wing/uncontrollable

7 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Kante wey dey drive mini Cooper....

Just dey play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by Sucre6: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2023
Kante looks simple and easy going but he also looks like someone that has low self esteem

How can an alpha male go for an evenininf newspapers where better babes full ground?

13 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Sucre6:
Kante looks simple and easy going but he also looks like someone that has low self esteem

How can an alpha male go for an evenininf newspapers where better babes full ground?

Mehn the thing shock me o!
I just googled it now to verify this info.

7 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by sharpwriter(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2023
nepapole:
Kante will defend his property with his life.

He is best DM for a reason.
Lol... I hope so, a mere look at Kante you go know say na mumu grin

3 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by tuzle(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Some guys are funny. How can u go for a woman that already has 3 children and is 16years older than u. Like with all the money he has. I want to believe some white women are using jazz with the way this woman was able to capture 2 black footballers.

11 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by SouthSouth1914: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Most women are generally becoming a farce! No wonder the Bible said they’ll beg to bear a man’s name. From the look of things, men will get to avoid them and marriage in the future!

6 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by BeanmanX(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol... I hope so, a mere look at Kante you go know say na mumu grin
Na mumu he be,,,,I just hope that he secured all his properties, if not na OYO.

4 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by whippersnapper(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
How do people end up marrying this kind old women. I thought we agreed on banging and moving on
Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by Solsix(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
whippersnapper:
How do people end up marrying this kind old women. I thought we agreed on banging and moving on
Nah the same question dey my mind. Many Oyibo women are just gold diggers

4 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by honour7: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sucre6:

Guy 16 years na 1 to 2 weeks newspaper

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by Cocolatti(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
This Kante guy no get class
So na Djibril Cisse leftover him dey wife
Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Innocent Kante, obviously a simp. Only God can rescue him from the impending doom lurking ahead
Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
I still can't believe this.
Kante na confirm mumu
How guys take dey get mind carry left overs dey tire me.
Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by Rich4god(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Am probably thinking, mayb these women come to Africa, pick a good player, bring him to Europe and marry him.

Else, what could make kante to marry such a lady after been fully aware that she was the wife of a former footballer.
Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by danielistics(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Innocent Kante, obviously a simp. Only God can rescue him from the impending doom locking ahead

Lurking
Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
danielistics:

Lurking
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by Simeony007(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
tuzle:
Some guys are funny. How can u go for a woman that already has 3 children and is 16years older than u. Like with all the money he has. I want to believe some white women are using jazz with the way this woman was able to capture 2 black footballers.

She definitely had a mission, to divorce them and get half of their fortunes.
Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by rickpat(m): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
oz4real83:
Don't these women have something at all that the men can also share from? 😏
actually they do,ask MARY J.BLIGE...she paid her ex husband handsomely...AILMONY KNOWS NO GENDER,most times the richest of the two couples pays more, sometimes who files for the divorce pays more and finally the guilty party Pays more..eg if a man is cheating or abusive,the woman has evidence to nail him and get paid..same with the women too....Mary j.blige ex husband wrecked her through AILMONY...she pays him $30,000 per month for his up keep

divorce is no JOKE in the western world...men need to be careful,once you are a cheat or abusive,the man is just sitting under a keg of gun powder... especially if he is rich..same with the women...read of Mary j.blige divorce and settlement of the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante's Possessions And Wealth In Danger. by emmabest2000(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
boring

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Barcelona Sack Director After Messi Comments / When Your Village Witches Follows You Down To Bet9ja Shop / Bet Prediction (89%✅) Sportybet Code For Today Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.