Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) (33743 Views)

Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans / Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures / Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) by YelloweWest: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
People grief differently. Atimes the best thing to do is forget tge person ever existed. It sounds harsh but sometimes that's the only way to get on with life cry
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) by spiceadole: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Franzinni:
Men I can't imagine the hole in his heart when it comes to that boy ... He is strong I will give him that men... Ahhhhhhh!!!

Which hole?

Davido sacrificed his son for continuous wealth,fame and career progression.

Man is legit happy.
It worked
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) by BigBen23(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2023
Who be this youtuber with bad commentaries?
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) by Blissful45(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Leedml:

Send aza

I've been waiting on u sir.
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) by Blissful45(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2023
Leedml:

Send aza

Is well Bro
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) by Blissful45(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Leedml:

Send aza

I'm psychologically down as a result of your lack of response. U know how it feels to tell someone to send aza, while the potential recipients waits and gets curious and nervous
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) by Namigotalktru: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
premierlead:
Let him quickly do another one with chef Chioma before she turn Chioma the hefty giant

He go first born another two outside. He knows she will not go anywhere
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) by Blissful45(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Leedml:

Send aza

Hope all is good well Bro?
Re: Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) by Blissful45(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Leedml:

Send aza

Nawao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits / Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? / Laura Ikeji Called Out Fro Selling Fake Bags (Pic inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.