Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti (10984 Views)

Governors Yahaya Bello, Mai Buni, Hope Uzodinma, Oyebanji At PEPT Abuja / Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria / Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Shantyken(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
seunny4lif:
In Yorubaland, you are a Yoruba person first before religion.
An average Yoruba person have both Christian and Muslim believers in their family house.
Only in Yorubaland, you will see husband Muslim dropping his Christian wife to church or other way around.
Governorship elections in SW doesn’t matter if the candidate is a Christian or Muslim.
It’s only in Yoruba land you will see Yoruba Muslims in churches when the churches are doing church anniversaries as VIPs and same about Christians going to Mosques during Muslims celebrations.

Only in Yorubaland cool

And the world could have been a better place if followers of both religion see God the creator first before religion. Not Christians saying Islam are terrorists or Muslim saying Christians are idol worshippers.
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by 1z5c6vv: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Free!!

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Lovine: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
No truly born again Christian say such a thing

GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to wish our Muslim brothers and sisters a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah accept your Ibadah. We Christians and Muslims are one, only unscrupulous politicians like Peter Obi try to divide us for selfish gains. sad

3 Likes

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
RELIGION IS A SCAM, know this and know peace
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Ayodeoba: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
KingKO22:
Yoruba to the world

Awa Omoluabi rere .

Thank God that those that wanted to use religion to divide us had failed

Aku ipalemo Odun
Emi wa ase pupo e laye
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lovine:

a born again christian is suppose to show hatred abi

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Dotman2210(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
timibare:
your not born again bro

You dey mind am, someone that is possessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Gospel2Day: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to wish our Muslim brothers and sisters a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah accept your Ibadah. We Christians and Muslims are one, only unscrupulous politicians like Peter Obi try to divide us for selfish gains. sad

You're not a born again Christian.
If you were, you would understand that light and darkness cannot be one.
So, stop the lie.
Any Muslims who fail to repent and receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour will roast for endless eternity in hell fire 🔥.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by kayjay69(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ekiti is the most Christian state in SW Nigeria. Christians make up atleast 80-85% of the total population, if not more.

But somehow the Governor there just wants to bend over backwards to show that not only is he athletic but he is great at kissing ass.

I can understand a state like Osun or Oyo. Anyway, that is the archetype of the useless Nigerian politicians that we have.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by tete7000(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
This is a commendable move by the governor.
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by BetterHeadline: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
In Kwara state where Yoruba muslims are majority, they discriminate against Yoruba Christians: but in the other states where they are minority, they preach peace and equality.

The people shouting "no such thing as Yoruba Christians, Yoruba muslims" are the same who attacked Yoruba Christians in last Lagos gubernatorial election, and told them to leave southwest.
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Ykc2(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
seunny4lif:
An average Yoruba person have both Christian and Muslim believers in their family house.
Only in Yorubaland, you will see husband Muslim dropping his Christian wife to church or other way around.
Governorship elections in SW doesn’t matter if the candidate is a Christian or Muslim.
It’s only in Yoruba land you will see Yoruba Muslims in churches when the churches are doing church anniversaries as VIPs and same about Christians going to Mosques during Muslims celebrations.

Only in Yorubaland cool
is a lie ooh can't wait for a Muslim governor of ekiti or ondo
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by seunny4lif(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ykc2:
is a lie ooh can't wait for a Muslim governor of ekiti or ondo

Former Ondo deputy governor was a Muslim
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Ykc2(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
seunny4lif:

mimiko converted to Christianity just like jimo aliu, oga I carry south history for head
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Ykc2(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
seunny4lif:

oga mimiko convert to Christianity just like Jimo Aliu
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by wahalawahala: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lovine:

oshey Jesus P. A
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by seunny4lif(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ykc2:
oga mimiko convert to Christianity just like Jimo Aliu
So, Mimiko was D. Governor before
I didn't know that one

Mr Man, I'm from Ondo State and lived almost all my life there, nothing you can tell me about Ondo State
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by wahalawahala: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gospel2Day:

You're not a born again Christian.
If you were, you would understand that light and darkness cannot be one.
So, stop the lie.
Any Muslims who fail to repent and receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour will roast for endless eternity in hell fire 🔥.
na one of dose useless evil ppl b dis

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Gospel2Day: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
na one of dose useless evil ppl b dis
When you drop into the eternal fires of Hell, you will meet plenty of those useless people there.
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by wahalawahala: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gospel2Day:

When you drop into the eternal fires of Hell, you will meet plenty of those useless people there.
na for u and ur family

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Gospel2Day: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
wahalawahala:
na for u and ur family

With your kind of Profile Name "wahalawahala" I don't expect you to be a serious individual.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour or you will perish forever in Hell fire 🔥.
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by wahalawahala: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gospel2Day:

With your kind of Profile Name "wahalawahala" I don't expect you to be a serious individual.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour or you will perish forever in Hell fire 🔥.
hungry Pastor,dm ur account number make I send u something...
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by leanonme82: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2023
BetterHeadline:
In Kwara state where Yoruba muslims are majority, they discriminate against Yoruba Christians: but in the other states where they are minority, they preach peace and equality.

The people shouting "no such thing as Yoruba Christians, Yoruba muslims" are the same who attacked Yoruba Christians in last Lagos gubernatorial election, and told them to leave southwest.

I am a yoruba christian staunchly against GRV. Are u saying i chased myself away from the polls? As u can see many of us christians, including those in Ekiti voted APC.
Besides, many LP followers spent the last week of elections dissing Adeboye recklessly all over social media because of elections. The most popular and influential christian in the SW - no other person even comes close. You must be sick if u think christians in yorubaland follow that. Keep hating though, maybe it will do ur tribe good for once, one day in your lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Afolashade00(f): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2023
seunny4lif:

Only in Yorubaland cool

Yeah, you’re right. I can testify to this, lol. My family is one perfect of all you stated there.

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by seunny4lif(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2023
BetterHeadline:

They are more Muslims in Oyo State than the Christians and even in Osun state, it’s like 50/50 yet those states are peace.
None of those governorship candidates uses religion.
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Gospel2Day: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2023
wahalawahala:
hungry Pastor,dm ur account number make I send u something...

A sinner's money who goes by the name Double Wahala is an abomination and taboo to my hand and pocket.
It will only bring wahala to my life.
It is your religion that breeds Almajiris.
Go and give them sadaka or alms.
Jesus provides more than enough for me.
If you know how much I spend on feeding daily, you will apply to be my houseboy.
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Kenog4real(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Shantyken:

And the world could have been a better place if followers of both religion see God the creator first before religion. Not Christians saying Islam are terrorists or Muslim saying Christians are idol worshippers.

Well, as much as I don't like saying it or hear people say it, Muslims worldwide has made themselves to be painted terrorists because terrorism has always been carried out in the name of Islam (Muslim or not), but the real custodians of Islam who Muslims worldwide, regionally and locally looked up to has not for once condemn the act which tarnish the religion's image. Rather they keep mute or show signs of excitement instead of coming out to let people know terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.
Someone once said 'not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorists are Muslims'. Since this statement was made, nobody has come out to make us understand that, the statement is wrong.
Until this is done, then Muslims are ready to show the world what really Islam is all about.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by wahalawahala: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gospel2Day:

A sinner's money who goes by the name Double Wahala is an abomination and taboo to my hand and pocket.
It will only bring wahala to my life.
It is your religion that breeds Almajiris.
Go and give them sadaka or alms.
Jesus provides more than enough for me.
If you know how much I spend on feeding daily, you will apply to be my houseboy.
hahaha.. wayre, No let shame make hunger finish ur life, for the last time dm ur account number.. ewu!
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Gospel2Day: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
wahalawahala:
hahaha.. wayre, No let shame make hunger finish ur life, for the last time dm ur account number.. ewu!

I understand you very well.
A poverty striken one thinks everyone is as poor as he is.
Pele.
Get well soon.
SMH.
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by wahalawahala: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gospel2Day:

I understand you very well.
A poverty striken one thinks everyone is as poor as he is.
Pele.
Get well soon.
SMH.
you're a Foolish boy, don't bother to send it again, your stupidity go make hunger wire u well...ewu!
Re: Oyebanji At Iftar, Hails Religious Harmony In Ekiti by Gospel2Day: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
wahalawahala:
you're a Foolish boy, don't bother to send it again, your stupidity go make hunger wire u well...ewu!

Those plagued with the mental diseases of folly and stupidity are quick to call others so.
Pele, once again.
May God heal your pitiful condition soon.
Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Urges Drug Law Agencies In Africa To Crush Syndicates, Substance Abuse / TB Joshua Shares Clearer Pics Of "Strange Aircraft" That "Caused Building Crash" / Jibrin Advises Adeosun To To Halt The Payment Of Reps Running Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.