Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos (5167 Views)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Too Many Prostitute In Lekki Axis Of Lagos / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
There has been something which has been bothering me since 2022 April. When I went to stay with a relative at masa masa Lagos I was totally shocked.

I stayed there for the first week and I noticed nothing, after about three weeks in the area and started coming back a bit late around 9 p.m. I started knowing strange things that the amount of homosexuals in the area is actually more than the amount of prostitutes

I noticed the same thing in festac and agric, it is very unfortunate most of the prostitutes in this area have been put out of business by this guys. Pushing a lot of prostitutes to relocate as far as ibadan. You can find guys from all over Africa and any tribe in Nigeria doing their job there. I found some South Africa, Botswana Namibia Tanzania and Malawi in Maza-maza, Agric And Festac

That time I have been wondering myself if the guys are selling their body for money and the girls are doing the same thing where will the customers come from?

Competition is really tight and heavy in those areas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Vivianat(f): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
No wonder areas populated by Obidients Igbos

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Solsix(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pls how do you found out that the guys u saw are homosexual, one needs to be on the lookout.

7 Likes

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Solsix(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Vivianat:
Nah your type dey divorce and be looking for 50% of a man's sweat.
Hakimi' s wife spits

13 Likes

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Vivianat(f): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Solsix:

Nah your type dey divorce and be looking for 50% of a man's sweat. Spits
Not my problem you cannot stand beautiful women

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Vivianat:

I will inform you one thing when you go into some of those hotels and the street from 10 p.m. at night you find them for all over Africa not only Nigerian tribes. You can find Igbo ,Yorubas, and hausa tribes doing all the same business selling their ass for cash.

The three areas are like a country within a country.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Solsix:
Pls how do you found out that the guys u saw are homosexual, one needs to be on the lookout.

When did come close to you and shaking their ass try to grab your penis you will know just go into some of those hotels and see what goes on. If you are a newbie in those areas you would see nothing but you have to pay attentively for more than one week you will know what is happening at night.

This area are hotbed for people which are attentive or what is going on in the nightlife District. I have not seen so many ass which are being sold
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Solsix(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

When did come close to you and shaking their ass try to grab your penis you will know just go into some of those hotels and see what goes on. If you are a newbie in those areas you would see nothing but you have to pay attentively for more than one week you will know what is happening at night.

This area are hotbed for people which are attentive or what is going on in the nightlife District. I have not seen so many ass which are being sold
Jesus! Grabbing penis?? Nawa

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Chidi2022: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Vivianat:
Always typing like a fool... What has homosexuals got to do with this gibberish you typed?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Ceenachi: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
There has been something which has been bothering me since 2022 April. When I went to stay with a relative at masa masa Lagos I was totally shocked.

I stayed there for the first week and I noticed nothing, after about three weeks in the area and started coming back a bit late around 9 p.m. I started knowing strange things that the amount of homosexuals in the area is actually more than the amount of prostitutes

I noticed the same thing in festac and agric, it is very unfortunate most of the prostitutes in this area have been put out of business by this guys. Pushing a lot of prostitutes to relocate as far as ibadan. You can find guys from all over Africa and any tribe in Nigeria doing their job there. I found some South Africa, Botswana Namibia Tanzania and Malawi in Maza-maza, Agric And Festac

That time I have been wondering myself if the guys are selling their body for money and the girls are doing the same thing where will the customers come from?

Op
Is it Agric Ojo? or another Agric 🙄
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Mercury12(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Are you bothered about those abominations location? Are you part of the confuse Lgbt lot too?
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mercury12:
Are you bothered about those abominations location? Are you part of the confuse Lgbt lot too?

I do not really know but I think about the incident over and over anyway they need to feed and look for money in the harsh economic situation
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by youngsahito(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

how sure are u about ur claims cos you can't just come online n type something without any evidence to show for it.
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ceenachi:

Op
Is it Agric Ojo? or another Agric 🙄

The one on the way around festac area Lagos. I was in vehicle and visited the place several times I think it is the one in agege. For somebody which is not from that area at night it is difficult to know but I think it is agege. The three areas are around the same place not far from one another

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Ceenachi: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The one on the way around festac area Lagos. I was in vehicle and visited the place several times I think it is the one in agege. For somebody which is not from that area at night it is difficult to know but I think it is agege. The three areas are around the same place not far from one another

Bro
I'm confuse here 😩
Festac and Agege is a different places

Actually there are two Agric(Ikorodu) and another Agric(Ojo) along badagry express road, not far from Festac

So... Bro which Agric are you talking about??

8 Likes

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
youngsahito:
how sure are u about ur claims cos you can't just come online n type something without any evidence to show for it.

If I start posting the pictures which I took immediately nairaland will banned me. And if I can get in trouble with the authorities. I took pictures and videos including some in the hotels but I do not know if the police have raided does area. I know in June and July 2022 then did a lot of rain in Lagos especially around masa masa and Festac Lagos.

You do not know this area are hot spots for gay then you have not paid in some of those areas and the hotel
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by idu1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
where be agric for agege

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by willi926(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
The aim of this ur topic have not come to light. I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Dunkjames5(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
You are joking right?
Come to okokomaiko and see gays 😕
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by RomanGreen: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Vivianat:

Not my problem you cannot stand beautiful women

I personally can't stand beautiful women with dull brains....they disgust me. I'd rather stand with smart and intelligent lady who's got respect for herself and humanity and not some z0mb!e who can be swayed by fiat undecided

5 Likes

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by jchioma: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Highway to HIV.

Well, it takes one one to know one.

Who nor waka nor see trouble!
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Kobojunkiee: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I do not really know but I think about the incident over and over anyway they need to feed and look for money in the harsh economic situation
I don't understand. They are obviously there because market dey for them so wetin be your own? To take it away from them or what? undecided
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by falcon01: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
The place is called Maza-Maza which means Men men

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
There is agric along agege if you are going inward agege from abule egba,there is ministry of agriculture
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
falcon01:
The place is called Maza-Maza which means Men men

Maza maza is hausa words meaning quickly

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by falcon01: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Maza maza is hausa words meaning quickly
and it means men men
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Altern8tor: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are just a very big fat liar....I have lived in Maza like 5years now,,there is no such thing happening as u claim...u see Alot of prostitutes in festac at night,,,old Ojo road....all those areas are full of prostitutes....Maza maza is a hub for transportation business in which men are predominantly in dat occupation,,,but gay,,I can't understand dat....unless u are just a gay ursef and u went gaying ursef in dat area.... FOOLISH LIAR

7 Likes

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by GerraMeh74(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Bros you are a liar and God will punish you for that. Which side for Maza Maza? If you dey there make we link up make you show me.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
falcon01:
and it means men men

Probably you are google but get in touch with someone that understand Hausa ,pls northern in the house with is the actual meaning
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by Kobojunkiee: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
○Probably you are google but get in touch with someone that understand Hausa ,pls northern in the house with is the actual meaning
It does mean men men. However, it is used as slang to suggest you do things quickly! undecided
Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by BobbieZion(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Probably you are google but get in touch with someone that understand Hausa ,pls northern in the house with is the actual meaning

Maza means Men.
Maza-maza means quickly or fast.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals More Than Prostitute In Maza-maza, Agric And Festac Lagos by falcon01: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Bro grin it means what you said but what I'm saying is Maza maza also means men men taste is the direct translation. The origin of the word is when someone what you to do something quick and with haste you gotta do like a man hence the word maza maza.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Ladies Is Anything Wrong With Datin A Yahoo Boy... / Dating An Army Chick / Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.