Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. (34661 Views)

Why Men Get Intimidated By Richer/successful Women / A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by RTID: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
“Men are afraid of successful women”

I wonder why men allowed this lie to go unchallenged for so long.

That is, they deceived so many women to believe that a man will see a woman making ground breaking achievements in her industry and be afraid of her success, instead he will go and chase one broke, unemployed and uninspiring woman.

Which successful woman in this world is single because men are afraid of her?

Watch women claim now that they know someone, not them oh. Someone.

I can tell you for free that a woman will buy Toyota Big for nothing and starts talking down on men that don’t have cars, becomes unnecessary rude to everyone around her and when people avoid her, she’ll say it’s because she’s successful.

No one is avoiding you because you are successful, they are avoiding you because of your bad attitude. There are women that are more successful than you that are happily married.

Why your own dey different?

Men are not afraid of successful women. Men are afraid of women with bad attitude, successful or not.

614 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Most successful women lacks submission and this is the reason why they are single.

465 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Rokiat(f): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
This is a great topic with many layers to it.

The problem is that many women lead with their achievements. They achieved and believe oh well
I’m a high achiever I don’t gotta clean for no man I don’t gotta cook for no man infact I don’t need a man. That’s the issue right there.

I have said it before and I will say it here again, men don’t give a damn about a woman’s achievements. Maybe your home girls will clap for you but this is not all a man is looking for. An uneducated woman who’s broke and never been to college don’t work but can cook, have good nurturing skills, a good mother, fine as hell, good in bed, will always get the better man than a woman who’s hella accomplished and is totally out of touch with her womanly side and roles.

Fun fact as you are off to work, he’s fu..cking that unemployed woman that truly makes him feel like a man.

Also many of these women achieved and start shouting it at the top of their lungs, a big turn off to many men. A man’s would love you to leave space for him to come in and be a man, provide for you, get you that car that house for the family etc but if you buy yourself all
Of these things and claiming to be an independent strong woman that has everything and the only thing you need is a man well my sister you will stay long waiting for that man.

The truth is bitter, but a successful man is treated like a big baller in society but you as a successful woman well sorry but many men don’t care. And the issue is that many successfully women wants the accolades, the praises, special treatment and to be exempt from their womanly duties simply because they are successful in society. It’s just as bad as men wanting special treatment and better positions because they look good. Lol that’s funny but imagine a man thinking because he looks good so he will get a higher position…rarely ever as in ever. A woman looks yes that matters but a man? Nope not really because that doesn’t impact on his ability to provide or protect. Women have to stop thinking just because they are successful and high achievers they don’t gotta do what a man’s requires of a woman to
Make him feel like a man.

And this is for the women that wants lasting and happy relationships. If you want to be a strong independent woman that don’t need no man kudos to you, do you but you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

436 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Oluromantic: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
The fact remains that the mind of women cannot handle great things like men. Even the bible calls them weaker vessels. If they occupy a great position, they get intoxicated and disregard people they should never disregard. If they don't occupy great positions, they'll remain loyal only when they benefit from the person they're loyal too.

Not getting intoxicated by power...No! Not becoming disloyal through divorce because of money...No! Such a fragile mind

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Curiouscity(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:
This is a great topic with many layers to it.

The problem is that many women lead with their achievements. They achieved and believe oh well
I’m a high achiever I don’t gotta clean for no man I don’t gotta cook for no man infact I don’t need a man. That’s the issue right there.

I have said it before and I will say it here again, men don’t give a damn about a woman’s achievements. Maybe your home girls will clap for you but this is not all a man is looking for. An uneducated woman who’s broke and never been to college don’t work but can cook, have good nurturing skills, a good mother, fine as hell, good in bed, will always get the better man than a woman who’s hella accomplished and is totally out of touch with her womanly side and roles.

Also many of these women achieved and start shouting it at the top of their lungs, a big turn off to many men. A man’s would love you to leave space for him to come in and be a man, provide for you, get you that car that house for the family etc but if you buy yourself all
Of these things and claiming to be an independent strong woman that has everything and the only thing you need is a man well my sister you will stay long waiting for that man.

The truth is bitter, but a successful man is treated like a big baller in society but you as a successful woman well sorry but many men don’t care. And the issue is that many successfully women wants the accolades, the praises, special treatment and to be exempt from their womanly duties simply because they are successful in society. It’s just as bad as men wanting special treatment and better position because they look good. Lol that’s funny but imagine a man thinking because he looks good so he will get a higher position…rarely ever as in ever. A woman looks yes that matters but a man? Nope not really because that doesn’t impact on his ability to provide or protect. Women have to stop thinking just because they are successful and high achievers they don’t gotta do what a man’s requires of a woman to
Make him feel like a man.

And this is for the women that wants lasting and happy relationships. If you want to be a strong independent woman that don’t need no man kudos to you, do you but you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Are you a man or woman?

If you're a woman, they (so-called feminist) are coming for your head.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Rokiat(f): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Curiouscity:

Are you a man or woman?

If you're a woman, they (so-called feminist) are coming for your head.

Hahahaahahahabbaha tell that to someone who cares. I am a woman I am not after any woman pussy, men will tiptoed not to offend women because after all they need pussy not me.

Be it a man or woman issue imma say what I truly believe in. grin

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Curiouscity(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:

Hahahaahahahabbaha tell that to someone who cares. I am a woman I am not after any woman pussy, men will tip toe not to offend women because after all they need pussy not me.

Be it a man or woman issue imma say what I truly believe in. grin

What you said is the truth. But "modern " women won't want to hear that. They exhibit every form of masculinity, yet wants a man to love and care for them.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Rokiat(f): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Curiouscity:

What you said is the truth. But "modern " women won't want to hear that. They exhibit every form of masculinity, yet wants a man to love and care for them.

I wonder how is that working out for them. Lol

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Men aren't afraid of successful women perse most men can't relate with successful women because they come with lots of compromise men can't afford. The traditional man wants a woman who will always be available, who won't question his opinions and decisions ( right or wrong) a woman who will cook, do house chores, be a "yes sir" etc. A successful woman may not be able to meet up with all these.

For most Nigerian men money is their bargaining chip in a relationship, there ability to provide a woman's need give them surge of control, relevance and power. Dealing with a woman who can take care of herself can be very difficult for a man who is yet to realize that his existence is more than ability to provide.

Successful women demands more, for the everyday woman, her wants in a man may be limited to "being taken care of" but for a successful woman she will demand more varying from accountability to loyalty to having a say in decisions, sharing responsibilities etc. Her demands are higher and sometimes impossible to meet for average men.

Of course, some successful women can be proud, unruly and difficult to relate with but trust me, all these stem from "see finish" i.e what can the man offer but truth is when they finally meet the right one, they submit.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by frozen70(f): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Most successful women lacks submission and this is the reason why they are single.

It depends on what you mean by submission, especially for those who are married to a man who cant provide for his family

She pays the house rent, school fees, hospital bills, other bills and probably feeding

These are the things a man that married her can't do and she is doing it all,

So is she not submissive enough

Or you expect her to work for the money and hand it over to the man

That's what you call submission abi ⁉️

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
frozen70:

It depends on what you mean by submission, especially for those who are married to a man who cant provide for his family

She pays the house rent, school fees, hospital bills, other bills and probably feeding

These are the things a man that married her can't do and she is doing it all,

So is she not submissive enough

I think the man should be the one to be submissive

Or you expect her to work for the money and hand it over to the man

That's what you call submission

For a marriage to be successful

-the woman must submit and respect the husband.
-the man must love the wife .

This is according to scripture. As a woman, it is not required of you to love your husband rather you are required to respect and submit to him.

While the man is to love the woman.

Naturally, when such qualities are not found in a woman wether successful or not the man would look elsewhere.

As for the provisions for the home, money can come from both, it doesn't matter who has it more.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by eepeepook: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Una no dey tire for hackneyed topics.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by pansophist(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
No man is afraid of a successful woman. Men are just turned off by what a woman have transformed into on her path to become very successful.

It's the women that are saying "I'm independent and don't need no man". So if men rejected the same woman that don't want them, is it fear?

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by frozen70(f): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2023
CondenseMilk:

For a marriage to be successful

-the woman must submit and respect the husband.
-the man must love the wife .

This is according to scripture. As a woman, it is not required of you to love your husband rather you are required to respect and submit to him.

While the man is to love the woman.

Naturally, when such qualities are not found in a woman wether successful or not the man would look elsewhere.

As for the provisions for the home, money can come from both, it doesn't matter who has it more.

How many things in the Bible does men obey

Including the one that says love your wife

Did the Bible say have side chic

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Divoc19(f): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2023
A real man shouldn't be intimidated/afraid of successful women.

These days we have more lazy ass men without ambition in life that only want to feed off their women. They think having a third leg makes them a man.

We also have men that love their women so much that they want to limit the potential of their women because they are not man enough to maintain being her man when she becomes successful.

Let every man know their responsibility in life before looking for a woman that fits into is life. No Lies!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Stonedepot: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2023
Premium Quality Travertine Suppliers in Australia

Travertine is a natural stone that is commonly used both inside and outside in commercial or residential spaces. Even though Travertine pavers and tiles are only available in neutral, earth-toned tones, finding the perfect Travertine suppliers can be a daunting but careful job. There are numerous Travertine tile alternatives available at various Travertine suppliers globally.

Before making your Travertine purchase, become familiar with industry jargon to decide the type and quality of Travertine tile best suited to your needs. While there is no industry standard nomenclature for the various grades offered by Travertine suppliers, most can be divided into three grades—premium, commercial, and standard. Stone Depot is one of those Travertine suppliers that only offer a range of premium-grade pavers and tiles. We also have a variety of finishes and textures to help you pick the best Travertine pavers or tiles according to your design needs

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by dahmie2013: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Being single is not a disease either. You need to unlearn.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2023
dahmie2013:

Being single is not a disease either. You need to unlearn.

Better unlearn this your idea for your own good.

Provided you are a human with natural biological make-up, you need the opposite sex for completion.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by dhiqson(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2023
grin
It's crazy how "successful women" think men are afraid to approach them
No dear. A boss chick doesn't come with feminine energy
A boss chick is argumentative
A boss chick needs no Man
A boss chick is her way or nothing

And as I'll say
A masculine woman gets a feminine man
A masculine man gets feminine woman

When there are some uncomfortable discuss in the house, a boss chick flares up and is loud grin

I didn't go through the hazzle of life , stress of life, to come home to meet a "successful woman" debating on who should cook today
Your successful career or whatever, you owe it to ur parents
But understand a good grade score doesn't make u wifey
It makes u employment ready grin

#STaYtBalIibN
#HaKimITthEhErO

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Negrogee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Successful women don't normally give a damn about men...

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Harrynight(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin
Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by inoki247: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lol while women are afraid of a Poor man....

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Only weak men. . . who are failures in themselves with nothing to offer.
As in 90% of AFRICAN men . . . .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by 123readygo: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by IAMYOURDAD: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Have you ever worked under a female boss

10 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by emorse(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by LordAdam16: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
drsugar:
I disagree. Some men with inferiority complex are actually scared of successful and confident women

This "some" is quite a large proportion too.

I get the "successful women are more likely to be aggressive and unfeminine" argument. There is a lot of truth to it.

However, the bottom line is the vast majority of men desire women they can go toe-to-toe with or dominate. The number of men who can engage on that level with the average successful woman is not as high as many would like to admit.

And you see this reality seep into statements and actions. If I had a nickel for every time a young lady said in passing that guys made curious statements about their fully furnished apartment, I'll be as rich as Musk.

Emasculation is as biologically factual as hypergamy.

-Lord

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by DeeBaDan: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na so
Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by GboyegaD(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
I think it is a mixed feeling. Some men grew up been chauvinistic and misogynistic and for this reason, they feel since they can't control such women, they claim they are rude and have attitude etc. For others, they are scared of successful women because of their insecurities.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Airlohim(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
I'm successful myself so why should I fear

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / My Mother Wants To Remarry / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.