Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. (34709 Views)

Why Men Get Intimidated By Richer/successful Women / A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Dshocker(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
frozen70:

How many things in the Bible does men obey

Including the one that says love your wife

Did the Bible say have side chic

Not all men cheats on their wife...

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by PDJT: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
-Is there any successful woman here? Please kindly leave me a message. tongue
Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Jb95(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
This is a great topic with many layers to it.

The problem is that many women lead with their achievements. They achieved and believe oh well
I’m a high achiever I don’t gotta clean for no man I don’t gotta cook for no man infact I don’t need a man. That’s the issue right there.

I have said it before and I will say it here again, men don’t give a damn about a woman’s achievements. Maybe your home girls will clap for you but this is not all a man is looking for. An uneducated woman who’s broke and never been to college don’t work but can cook, have good nurturing skills, a good mother, fine as hell, good in bed, will always get the better man than a woman who’s hella accomplished and is totally out of touch with her womanly side and roles.

Fun fact as you are off to work, he’s fu..cking that unemployed woman that truly makes him feel like a man.

Also many of these women achieved and start shouting it at the top of their lungs, a big turn off to many men. A man’s would love you to leave space for him to come in and be a man, provide for you, get you that car that house for the family etc but if you buy yourself all
Of these things and claiming to be an independent strong woman that has everything and the only thing you need is a man well my sister you will stay long waiting for that man.

The truth is bitter, but a successful man is treated like a big baller in society but you as a successful woman well sorry but many men don’t care. And the issue is that many successfully women wants the accolades, the praises, special treatment and to be exempt from their womanly duties simply because they are successful in society. It’s just as bad as men wanting special treatment and better positions because they look good. Lol that’s funny but imagine a man thinking because he looks good so he will get a higher position…rarely ever as in ever. A woman looks yes that matters but a man? Nope not really because that doesn’t impact on his ability to provide or protect. Women have to stop thinking just because they are successful and high achievers they don’t gotta do what a man’s requires of a woman to
Make him feel like a man.

And this is for the women that wants lasting and happy relationships. If you want to be a strong independent woman that don’t need no man kudos to you, do you but you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Excuse me ma, but are you sure you are a woman. I have followed your comments here on NL on different threads and each I get surprised at the kind of intelligence involved in your contributions to matters.

If the likes of Jennyclay, Goodlady, etc are what we call female, I think you deserve a special gender classification, am not sure what name that will be but "sensible female" will be a good one to begin with

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Tonytonex(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
RTID:
“Men are afraid of successful women”

I wonder why men allowed this lie to go unchallenged for so long.

That is, they deceived so many women to believe that a man will see a woman making ground breaking achievements in her industry and be afraid of her success, instead he will go and chase one broke, unemployed and uninspiring woman.

Which successful woman in this world is single because men are afraid of her?

Watch women claim now that they know someone, not them oh. Someone.

I can tell you for free that a woman will buy Toyota Big for nothing and starts talking down on men that don’t have cars, becomes unnecessary rude to everyone around her and when people avoid her, she’ll say it’s because she’s successful.

No one is avoiding you because you are successful, they are avoiding you because of your bad attitude. There are women that are more successful than you that are happily married.

Why your own dey different?

Men are not afraid of successful women. Men are afraid of women with bad attitude, successful or not.
you are right. Most of them are very arrogant.

One thing that men hate most is disrespect from women.

And there can't be two captain in a ship.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by BloomingDale(f): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

What are you even saying? Have you advise your gender to stop prostitution, hook up and paternity fraud?

And how does your comment even relate to the topic?

I’m talking of serious crimes and you demonic entities are here giving excuses as usual. When I point out that the Bible was talking of the male specie when it says the devil roams about looking for whom to kill, rape and destroy, they say I’m lying, and then point to a fictitious xter known as Satan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

I’m talking of serious crimes and you demonic entities are here giving excuses as usual. When I point out that the Bible was talking of the male specie when it says the devil roams about looking for whom to kill, rape and destroy, they say I’m lying, and then point to a fictitious xter known as Satan.

Hian...your father must have really made you gag on his **** eya.

Your comment is trash sha

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by 1Sharon(f): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Analyst7:
Because once a woman becomes successful there’s a high probability she will be cocky and unsubmissive, two captains can’t lead a ship

It’s rare to find a highly successful woman being submissive, that’s why men rarely marry such

They’re just scared of being disrespected which is highly probable with those women

I hear what you are all saying.

How comes when Funke Akindele threw Jjc out of the house, men made a big deal out of it. As if blasphemy took place?

Men throw their wives out of their houses all the time and no one bats an eyelid.

When a woman is successful, the men fear she may be rude, just as the men are.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by InvertedHammer: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
RTID:

That is, they deceived so many women to believe that a man will see a woman making ground breaking achievements in her industry and be afraid of her success, instead he will go and chase one broke, unemployed and uninspiring woman.

I can tell you for free that a woman will buy Toyota Big for nothing and starts talking down on men that don’t have cars, becomes unnecessary rude to everyone around her and when people avoid her, she’ll say it’s because she’s successful.

No one is avoiding you because you are successful, they are avoiding you because of your bad attitude. There are women that are more successful than you that are happily married.

Men are not afraid of successful women. Men are afraid of women with bad attitude, successful or not.
/

There will always be struggles among poor people.
The so-called successful ladies are merely comfortable with basic things in life and not necessarily rich. That's why owning a car and living in her own apartment is seen as big achievements to warrant snubbing those in a class below hers.

/

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by BloomingDale(f): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Hian...your father must have really made you gag on his **** eya.

Your comment is trash sha

If you like don’t advise your fellow demonic entities to change their ways. Be focusing on the speck in soneone else’s eyes while you fools have a whole tree stuck in your eyes.

Making an innocent party jump through hoops because of your fellow criminal bandits.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

If you like don’t advise your fellow demonic entities to change their ways. Be focusing on the speck in soneone else’s eyes while you fools have a whole tree stuck in your eyes.

I am not the one who made your toto slack...biko carry your frustration on the legion of guys that have smashed you

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Faposky95: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fear is not that bad....
Aren't we always anticipating.....?!
Men absorb fear.....live with shame, but try not to lose their spots
It's this sense of the 50-50 competition that has riled things up
Do men really care....?!
Successful or not, men usually got it going.....
It's the success men seek in women, not women riding shotgun on their successes men fear.....!!!!
Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by BloomingDale(f): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

I am not the one who made your toto slack...biko carry your frustration on the legion of guys that have smashed you

How does my Toto being slack concern you? Who no like ffuckk? Abi you no like ffuucckk? Mumu criminal low IQ bandit.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Tonytonex(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Hahahaahahahabbaha tell that to someone who cares. I am a woman I am not after any woman pussy, men will tiptoed not to offend women because after all they need pussy not me.

Be it a man or woman issue imma say what I truly believe in. grin
not every man, and not every pussy.
If I ain't fucking ur pussy, treat you like a trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by 1Sharon(f): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tonytonex:
you are right. Most of them are very arrogant.

One thing that men hate most is disrespect from women.

And there can't be two captain in a ship.

And you think it's women that like disrespect?

One thing I've noticed is that women that face abuse and violence from their husbands are those that were completely dependent on them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Persephone1:
Men aren't afraid of successful women perse most men can't relate with successful women because they come with lots of compromise men can't afford. The traditional man wants a woman who will always be available, who won't question his opinions and decisions ( right or wrong) a woman who will cook, do house chores, be a "yes sir" etc. A successful woman may not be able to meet up with all these.

For most Nigerian men money is their bargaining chip in a relationship, there ability to provide a woman's need give them surge of control, relevance and power. Dealing with a woman who can't take care of herself can be very difficult for a man who is yet to realize that his existence is more than ability to provide.

Successful women demands more, for the everyday woman, her wants in a man may be limited to "being taken care of" but for a successful woman she will demand more varying from accountability to loyalty to having a say in decisions, sharing responsibilities etc. Her demands are higher and sometimes impossible to meet for average men.

Of course, some successful women can be proud, unruly and difficult to relate with but trust me, all these stem from "see finish" i.e what can the man offer but truth is when they finally meet the right one, they submit.

you nailed it

The same reason you end seeing those women if married cheating on their husbands, especially with people she works with. Like you said she relates with them due to subjects of work and they can back and forth talking without putting gender or respect etc

They cheat becoz they dont relate in most basic conversations, the man with his insecurities very move or talk he wants to be known as the head of the house

to understand relateness, dating a girl who is exposed to cars by her family, she know that a car needs fuel service etc. A girl from poor family wants you to drive her allover town without either putting fuel or gesture of appreciation by buying luanch for the driving around

When you say my car in service and i cant pick you up, she will think you dont to pick her for no reason

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

How does my Toto being slack concern you? Who no like ffuckk? Abi you no like ffuucckk? Mumu criminal low IQ bandit.

Ashawo..so you're having sex with demonic beings what are you now complaining about?

Ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Gbeng30(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
unsuccessful women self Na fire not to talk of promax the successful one who is full of pride and insubmissive

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Tonytonex(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:

And you think it's women that like disrespect?

One thing I've noticed is that women that face abuse and violence from their husbands are those that were completely dependent on them.
you didn't assimilate what I wrote there.
Can you kindly reread and modify this your comment?
Thank you.
Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by BloomingDale(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Ashawo..so you're having sex with demonic beings what are you now complaining about?

Ashawo.

Where did I mention I was having sex with demonic beings? Low IQ criminal bandit.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

Where did I mention I was having sex with demonic beings? Low IQ criminal bandit.

Okay then go and continue masturbating with tinubus pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by isabi2lof: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Una no dey tire for woman matter undecided

Anybody wey wan marry , make him marry .

Sex dey everywhere and too cheap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Analyst7: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
1Sharon:

I hear what you are all saying.

How comes when Funke Akindele threw Jjc out of the house, men made a big deal out of it. As if blasphemy took place?

Men throw their wives out of their houses all the time and no one bats an eyelid.

When a woman is successful, the men fear she may be rude, just as the men are.

The word used is throw, which is cocky in the first place
I don’t think anybody knows the full story, but the story sounds cocky which kindof proves the idea we are debating on

Men who throw their wives out because of infidelity are justifiable but men who do that because of their own selfish reasons are the ones that deserve every backlash from the society

And I don’t think I’ve ever seen a man throw his wives out because of infidelity and bashed by the society

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by BloomingDale(f): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Okay then go and continue masturbating with tinubus pictures.

Just advise your fellow criminal bandits to change. Is that too much to ask for?

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by dododawa1: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Where are d successful woman, mention (1) without man input.
Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

Just advise your fellow criminal bandits to change. Is that too much to ask for?

We will not change..come and beat us

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by ambimo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
RTID:
are you Brian Dennis on Facebook? “Men are afraid of successful women”

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by ambimo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Are you Brian Dennis on Facebook?
RTID:

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by DeepRoyal: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
This is a great topic with many layers to it.

The problem is that many women lead with their achievements. They achieved and believe

You understand the intricacies very well and that can only happen if you see from both perspectives.

Kudos 👍

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by BloomingDale(f): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

We will not change..come and beat us

You guys spend so much time talking about how we women have gone wrong. Why can’t you channel some of those talks, to correct your fellow criminal brothers, so this country can at least move forward. Is that too much to ask for? Be sincere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

You guys spend so much time talking about how we women have gone wrong. Why can’t you channel some of those talks, to correct your fellow criminal brothers, so this country can at least move forward. Is that too much to ask for? Be sincere.

Keep blaming men for not taking accountability for your stupid actions you hear?...keep using it as a yardstick to justify your mediocrity. It's a free country
Re: Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. by Paramount01(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
jaxxy:

Men who want to control and subjugate their wives are actually afraid of successful women.

Some men believe in control than a balanced relationship where a woman can talk and ask questions so yeah it's partially true as no rich woman will take so much nonsense from a man unless there's more to it.

Are they not asking their father questions? How did they ask their father?

Until you understand that the moment a man pats for your pride price he has almost equal right as your dad, the way you treat your dad treat him that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.