Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,246 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Daily Plight With Flies - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daily Plight With Flies (42954 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / Minister Of Health Denies Being Aware Of Plight Of Health Workers In FETHA / Johesu Struggles: The Plight Of The Nigerian Nurses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Titilayo4life: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
There is nothing spiritual about this, change the soap you use in washing your soap, the soap has scent that attract the flies. There is a particular bar soap I was using and experienced the same thing but I could phantom a negative thought till I puzzle out what was wrong.

@sponty600
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by AsapTeddy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
All these useless fake stories.

And some oeople will still be giving advice with all seriousness as if the post dey real.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by tonididdy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Check your hair or body cream
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Titilayo4life: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
falcon01:
First of all don't listen to those associating this with spiritual stuff, secondly it might not be the case but when you look at something too much you tend to notice things you shouldn't be noticing, there was a time on a friday morning when i noticed flies were following only me so i changed location but it was still only me and I moved again but still i was the only one facing that problem, for the rest of the day i kept noticing flies following me untill i slept off at night luckily for me i forgot about it untill now that i saw your post, then i remembered that scenario. My point here is when you focus on something you tend to notice an ordinary event and it stays with you. But if that's not the case change your soap, cream, perfume, detergent e.t.c or just go a day without using them and see if you still see them, but part of me believes you are just focus on them thats why you keep noticing them.

Do you use a bar soap to wash you cloth and he soap as a scent? That was what caused mine and has since stopped.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
I read this book in my high school - THE LORD OF THE FLIES!

Na you be that?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Silva79(f): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Call my shepherd for spiritual guidance +2348027199460. Or chat him up on whatsapp. He will pray with you and I'm sure God will heal u in Jesus name
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

At first it was very minor, I only see them in one or two places.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by chatinent: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Your pants inko bro?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by gadgethead: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.

Try this forum for possible reasons

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2454834
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by erneski01: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
What part of Nigeria do you stay? If you stay in the northern part or just moved there, then it's a factor as flies are common in the North
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
It might be spiritual.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Are any part of your body decaying or you have sores, maybe?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by bigcasava1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Start 7 days night vigil even if it's 30 mins prayers after praise and worship, read psalm 35, 91, 27, any of them. Then engage in warfare prayer at least 30 mins rebuke every polluted spirit following you. God will reveal a lot of things to you, and that will be your prayers points as the revelations keeps coming

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Popeonah(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

I doubt if its a hygiene problem, becaus knowe I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

Nothing way no be problem for this world. Omo wahala dey oooo
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by NwaScore442(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

U never talk wetin u do flies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by NwaScore442(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by cactusJack(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Village people don see new format
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by dododawa1: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Try to dey BATH 20times a day
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Housing(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

Is it the normal house fly or the bigger type that?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by ruffhandu: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
sisisioge:

It is well....next time you think you notice a lot of them, ask people around you I'd they notice them too. Or you could just ignore them. Let the devil not mess with you mind biko.

Sponty600:

No, let him not ignore, the devil is at work already. Let him repent and be spiritually clean. Once a young man ate the money belonging to a group, school children or so. I think they laid a curse on him, or perhaps he was just being punished by demons. This bro started having a kind of odour that nothing could remove. It cost him jobs, it cost him him everything. It took about 12 years or so, before a man of God encountered him. He was asked to go make restitution after praying for him. Na so the bro became free after being more or less an outcast and miserable for some long years. Life is deeper than we know.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Emola12(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Visit your home town
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by 7upnigeria: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
xavuv:
What sort of perfume do you wear? If your perfume is fruity in odor, then flies are bound to follow you around.

On the other hand, if the above is negative, then seek spiritual help. Sometimes carcass or decaying flesh attract flies. Maybe something has been added to your aura that attracts this flies. I hope you get the drift.

Sound spiritual. If its affecting your business, financial life, you'll need to wake up and attack it spiritually.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Tycyborg(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

They are attracted to the heat of the warm body, to sweat and salt, and the more the person sweats the more flies they attract...

flies are after the proteins, carbohydrates, salts, and sugars naturally present on your skin...

Flies are attracted to carbon dioxide which human beings breathe out. Flies feed on dead cells and open wounds. Oily hair is an attractant...

Check your sugar level... You might be diabetic and they like sugar... Which means there is more sugar than salt in your sweat.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Judolisco(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

change ur soap, cream and perf and thank me later... Get a car... Money stops nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by xavuv: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
7upnigeria:

Sound spiritual. If its affecting your business, financial life, you'll need to wake up and attack it spiritually.

I agree
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by 7upnigeria: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
xavuv:

I agree

And everything is not church, church O. It took me a long time b4 I found out.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by boocheey: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
How?

Financially you wouldnt Lack.
Its Goodluck
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by xavuv: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
7upnigeria:

And everything is not church, church O. It took me a long time b4 I found out.

I equally agree.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Nickymezor(f): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Really weird shocked
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bro, alws use soap and water to wash your yansh after pooping. Don’t ever ever listen to people talking about tissue paper. Soap and water always

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) / White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) / Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.