Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Daily Plight With Flies - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daily Plight With Flies (42994 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / Minister Of Health Denies Being Aware Of Plight Of Health Workers In FETHA / Johesu Struggles: The Plight Of The Nigerian Nurses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by inoki247: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ju
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by advanceDNA: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

At first it was very minor, I only see them in one or two places.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.

Change ur perfume or hair cream....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by shulaaa(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
hmmm Your village people no gree leave you

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by tuzle(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Omo strange things are happening
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Toluabigr8(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
I'm experiencing the same too,
But mine are those dark flies

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Danisaint112(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nope something is wrong. Sounds and looks more spiritual. Go for deliverance OP.
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by michoim(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
They are demons, go for deliverance in a bible believing church.
Recommended: Winners chapel. Living faith church
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Labadi69: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:
Okay so around last year, exactly this time of the year. I don't know how possible but I observed that flies are following or are attracted to me.

Fast forward into the last year, it started increasing. I see flies everywhere even in very clean places like churches or banks.
I doubt if its a hygiene problem, because I wear clean clothes and maintain personal hygiene. And plus they're dirty people in the society and none of them have never experienced this.

I have experienced this for a year now,despite trying to find a cure to it,it leaves me deeply confused anytime I think of it.

If anyone has experienced similar problem or has any suggestion, please let me hear.

Maybe your mouth and arm pit get better shitt odour. Flies dey like person wey dey smell like Yamayama naturally

4 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Tinububoy: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

Someone has place a cursed on you my sister experience such things but thank God she was heal through prayer by one pastor.

5 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by tamdun: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Shey u shit for body ni
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by chukkystar(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Buy insect repellent and spray on urself or walk with it and spray when they come. Also stop taking food stuff that has potential of bringing odour from Ur sweat like Garlic. Finally try as much as possible to be neat and if your environment is dirty then forget Fly is Ur permanent companion

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Harrynight(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Who you offend?
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by EriMma1: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
What do you use to clean up after using the toilet, water or tissue?
Make sure to always use water.

Another thing is, sometimes people who have body odor don't know they have it cos they have gotten used to the smell. So be sure you don't have body odor.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Saga16: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
If true, you give off a particular scent that attracts insects.

It doesn't necessarily mean your hygiene is in question just that you have a biological condition that encourages it.

Have you tried relocating to a different location for a couple of days just to see the effect?

Might need to see a dermatologist who might recommend some ointment, powder, roll-on etc.

4 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by sanya4good(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Spiritual warfare needs spiritual weapons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Nezan(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

Check your boxers, internal cleanliness

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Ohislee(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
In the physical realm, flies are attracted to faeces. It is likely someone has poured faeces on you spiritually.

You need to seek deliverance.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Knows12(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

yellow clothes are attracted to flies..
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Johnsinia(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Holywood will produce your movie soon. Have seen many Holywood movies like that.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by RiceGrains: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
sorry about that
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Darnell9(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Try using ogiri, mix it with your cream it helps
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by stamapro(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sponty600:

This is actually a spiritual issue, and it will take spiritual means to deal with. I heard of a lady with such an experience, it took prayers for her to be delivered. Even when she enters taxi, flies will be following her.

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by yinka206: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Probably a spiritual problem. Seek help as fast as you can
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Kharol1234: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na celebrity you be na
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by Cyrealmusic(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by ekanx27(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Please do all you can to travel to Iceland, there is no single fly there. I wan see if your village people go still teleport enter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by akilo1: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Everywhere you go? U be mtn my brother

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by ajealadick(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Reminds me of the book Lord of the flies

6 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by flokii: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
@OP It's likely you have been afflicted.. if you don't have sores, injury or open wounds that have refused to heal on your body, then it's better you seek spiritual help.
It's not a good sign atal.

Note that you don't need to be troublesome or bad or anything before you'd have enemies.. that you're breathing alone is making some people angry. May God continue to deliver us from evil powers.

24 Likes

Re: My Daily Plight With Flies by boocheey: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Dont be Timid its a good Thing

A stranger wants to meet with you soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.