Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment (1367 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Checkout This Honest Slayqueen Story. / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Rtk4: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
I was coming back from work this evening with some office files inside a leather and some things i bought for my wife and children. We met with my wife just outside the house while i was going in and then she greeted me quitely and passed without collecting what i was holding. I felt so embarrassed because the way some neighbours of mine all looked at me ehn? Please what do you have to say cos the anger in me right now Oh my God... Most times i am the one who makes conversations with her when we're in the midst of people but yet she always make it look as if i am forcing her to talk even in the midst of people.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by riverbird: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Check her well.....all this marriage gory stories don too full my ear abeg.

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by PoliteActivist: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Why didn't you say anything? Next time say something.
If you can't command respect, demand it!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Cerebellum: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
You're obviously not ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Xammie001(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
i don't understand please explain further
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by illicit(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Who is the 'she' that u met outside that greeted u quietly and passed....

Be elaborate
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by siofra(f): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rtk4:
I was coming back from work this evening with some office files inside a leather and some things i bought for my wife and children. We met just outside the house while i was going in and then she greeted me quitely and passed me without collecting what i was holding. I felt so embarrassed because the way some neighbours of mine all looked at me ehn? Please what do you have to say cos the anger in me right now Oh my God...

Would you collect her own bag when she comes back from work
If you won't, then please don't disturb us here.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rtk4:
I was coming back from work this evening with some office files inside a leather and some things i bought for my wife and children. We met with my wife just outside the house while i was going in and then she greeted me quitely and passed without collecting what i was holding. I felt so embarrassed because the way some neighbours of mine all looked at me ehn? Please what do you have to say cos the anger in me right now Oh my God... Most times i am the one who makes conversations with her when we're in the midst of people but yet she always make it look as if i am forcing her to talk even in the midst of people.

forget what your neighbour thinks and instead understand the type of woman you have....as you claimed thats the way she is. but really, greeting someone properly (and not as if it is a burden) and/or helping someone with bags when they arrive at home is just COMMON SENSE, and therefore it seems that this wife of your is uncaring or bitter about something.

maybe you guys should sit down and have an open heart talk about the issue that seem to bother the woman.... or just teach her how to behave in a normal loving/caring union

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Isony: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Find something good to chill over her behavior. Don't mention anything to yet. When you are cooled off, find a day and time she is happy with you to treat the matter. I will also advice that you have every plan ready to give to her response

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by PerfectStranger(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Oga arrange for a comeback and snub her back. Na your own go pain her pass.
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Goldynfavour(f): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
siofra:

Babe u dey there, but on a normal level the wife no try. Tell us the whole truth, did u offend her?
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Kobojunkiee: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rtk4:
■ I was coming back from work this evening with some office files inside a leather and some things i bought for my wife and children. We met with my wife just outside the house while i was going in and then she greeted me quitely and passed without collecting what i was holding. I felt so embarrassed because the way some neighbours of mine all looked at me when?
■ Please what do you have to say cos the anger in me right now Oh my God... Most times i am the one who makes conversations with her when we're in the midst of people but yet she always make it look as if i am forcing her to talk even in the midst of people.
Is your wife your house girl or something? Is that why you came here to create this thread? undecided

2. If you are having trouble in your marriage, then work on that. Consult a professional marriage counselor to help mediate and figure out why your wife does no talk to you as you would want. Something tells me it may have to do with your expectations of her as illustrated in the first part of your OP. But there are likely other reasons you conveniently left out of this post of yours.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Streetmovement(m): 1:11am On Apr 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your wife is ashamed of you..but if you ask am she go cap you say you offend am meanwhile na lia Mohammed she dey cap, left for you to find out the real truth and put a permanent solution to it or your marriage go expire before the end of this year, cuz things like infidelity and others go run am for you...🤣

Una suppose dey pay me for all this advise grin
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by GeeM: 4:11am On Apr 19, 2023
Rtk4:

it's nothing and u can maintain silent too when u feel like
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by deewhydoski(m): 4:58am On Apr 19, 2023
If there is no misunderstanding before you left in the morning between you two what your wife did is totally wrong. There are many times I have collected things met for the family from my wife hand when entering the house from work. This is common sense naw, u can't just come in into the house with heavy load met for the family or your personal belonging self and you ignore it like you are less concern. It is not right naw.
Bro stop giving yourself unnecessary pressure, communication is very important in marriage. Talk to your wife and let her explain why she did that to you. She might have her reasons
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Id4Jesus: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2023
Rtk4:
Hello sir, Nairaland is not the ideal place to bring ur family issue. You have people around you who know the two of u very well. Do the needful sir!
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by SporaD8: 7:58am On Apr 19, 2023
Rtk4:
If everything you are saying here is true, then your wife has a snobbish character.
That's who she is - trust me, she won't even see or admit doing anything wrong - so don't take it personal.
You definitely noticed all these during Courtship so nothing you say/do can change her, rather it will only wedge a spanner between you guys!
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by MechanicMike: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2023
siofra:

hey siofra good news..am in Nigeria. Can you come to meet me at my hotel 4pm tomorrow: Oriental hotel,...will wait for u at the hotel lobby.. please were miniskirt..cant wait!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Qatar2022: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2023
Cerebellum:
You're obviously no ready for marriage
Sometimes I wonder if people like you have sense or not what kind of stupid comments is this if you don't know what to say keep quiet, it's obvious you are not yet married
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Postinor: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2023
siofra:

u would soon tell me who is the man of the relationship
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Postinor: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2023
MechanicMike:

hey siofra good news..am in Nigeria. Can you come to meet me at my hotel 4pm tomorrow: Oriental hotel,...will wait for u at the hotel lobby.. please were miniskirt..cant wait!! cheesy
so siofra is a common LovePeddler,tueh
Re: What Can You Say About This? Honest Comment by Cerebellum: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Qatar2022:

Sometimes I wonder if people like you have sense or not what kind of stupid comments is this if you don't know what to say keep quiet, it's obvious you are not yet married

For quoting me with this shows you're exactly what you thought I'm

(1) (Reply)

As A Yoruba Boy, Am In Love With An Ibo Girl, Should I Go On? / If You Truly Want To Make Money Online The Easy Way; Do These! / Heartbroken Man Speaks About The Arrest Of A Girl He Thought He Was Dating Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.