Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others (20078 Views)

Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List / Okorocha Suspends AG, Orders Arrest Of Bank Managers Over Non- Payment Of Salari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by favour32(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
mycar:
grin grin
Actions and reactions are equal and opposite
Sir Isaac Newton's third law of motion.
Application sometimes.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by Funflipper: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Iyamehi:
I believe money might have change hand for some people to unsettled the party

Rather they are scrambling for the largese. That is all they care about but they will tell you they are fighting for you.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Deemas:

Ntooor tongue

The suspension of Apapa pain you sha
What concerns me with who becomes the party chairman of that party of mediocrity.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by Cforchuks: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Please who is now the National Chairman? Since court has sack Abure and who call for this NEC meeting ? Labour should play with care to avoid Supreme Court wahala.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by Sermwell(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Lol. This party is obviously in chaos. This is the party that wanted to be the ruling party of a great country like Nigeria
Watch how the headless mob will all come and blame the APC for their woes
You're not smart at all if you don't know that LP is suffering from attempted infiltration from the ruling party! grin grin

I know say na agbado full your brain but atleast reason small naa! Haba grin grin
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by benheaven(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
OLODO APAPA. SMALL MONEY GIVEN TO YOU HAS MADE A FOOL. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE DESTROYING NIGERIA. OLODO APAPA OLODO.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by Deemas(m): 12:05am On Apr 19, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
What concerns me with who becomes the party chairman of that party of mediocrity.

Party of mediocrity but you can't stay clear of their story, you keep on having sleepless night.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by Torpedo23: 1:22am On Apr 19, 2023
Zion243:
These were the people who built the party before Peter Obi joined and used them to shine, now he want to replace them with his kinsmen.

Only a bigot thinks this way, but who's surprised? All of you have lost your senses for the crumbs APCshit is giving you. Won't end well for you lots.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by GreyLaw(m): 1:24am On Apr 19, 2023
ganisucks:
This yeye rainbow party. Dem go too fight under the Obi administration. Na so so fight dem go fight for Obi 8years as president. Well, I hope he has the acumen to put each lord in his place. If not, his administration will be the worse ever in the history of governance in Nigeria.
My belief is that he will fail woefully, but his yeye Obidient bot army will cover his shame.

Wow! The hate is real. Let's allow Tinubu then. Why let Obi since you know he'll fail. Tinubu is already president elect and Buhari did very well in his 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by GreyLaw(m): 1:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Zion243:
These were the people who built the party before Peter Obi joined and used them to shine, now he want to replace them with his kinsmen.

Shame on you for telling lies just to can the flames of division. You uneducated tribalist Peter Obi and Obi are not from the same tribe. They are not even close! Again, shame on you. If ever you went to school, help yourself and travel a bit and find out the culture and people of Nigeria.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by favor914: 4:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Feintline:
Fire for fire!!!
Native doctor lamidi go and tell druggie say wahala wahala wahala everywhere.
Tell guinea man that plan has busted.
Useless Party, very easy to spot a failure, they will blame others for their own incompetence.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Deemas:

Party of mediocrity but you can't stay clear of their story, you keep on having sleepless night.
Of course we have to monitor them as they are now formally known mandate bandits
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:28am On Apr 19, 2023
Sermwell:

You're not smart at all if you don't know that LP is suffering from attempted infiltration from the ruling party! grin grin

I know say na agbado full your brain but atleast reason small naa! Haba grin grin
What do I expect from a people who believed that PMB was cloned and one Jubril from Sudan is now the president.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by ginggerxy: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2023
ganisucks:
This yeye rainbow party. Dem go too fight under the Obi administration. Na so so fight dem go fight for Obi 8years as president. Well, I hope he has the acumen to put each lord in his place. If not, his administration will be the worse ever in the history of governance in Nigeria.
My belief is that he will fail woefully, but his yeye Obidient bot army will cover his shame.
PDP woman I know you're scared if Obidients, and it's the right thing to do.👺
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by Mrfixiit: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Zion243:
Cry harder agbado boy
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by Pascal9: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2023
ganisucks:

They are fighting because he will be the president. The various blocs are fighting to have control before he gets into Aso Rock. Expect the fight to continue during the 8years of Obi as president.
this people self, how will he be president, a party is about to be destroyed and you can not see it, obidient are indeed fools
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by Deemas(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Of course we have to monitor them as they are now formally known mandate bandits

Keep monitoring but please do and release Bishop Feyi. He is not the architect of your problems and sorry for the loss of Adamawa State, thieves don't normally succeed all the time.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by TruthsFM: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2023
After the Labour Party NEC suspended him, the Court of justice will remove him totally and jailed him too
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by Sermwell(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
What do I expect from a people who believed that PMB was cloned and one Jubril from Sudan is now the president.
That's why I said your brain is filled with agbado, cassava, EWA grin grin

Not everyone in Nigeria is Igbo. I don't expect you to know this because anyone who is not Yoruba or Hausa Muslim is Igbo. Your agbado brain doesn't know there are over 50 tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by camri: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2023
FashionCookie:

Bastard idiotic goat.
is that all you've got? Iniobong Your sisters are here by the roadside advertising their big backside for money and doing the needful. You are there supporting a man old enough to be your sugadaddy
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by FashionCookie(f): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2023
camri:
is that all you've got? Iniobong Your sisters are here by the roadside advertising their big backside for money and doing the needful. You are there supporting a man old enough to be your sugadaddy
Is that all? You think say na everybody dey Bleep waka like your sisters. Omo ale!
Re: Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others by Danisaint112(m): 3:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Teenaira:

But from the look of things, this LP will be worse than APC and PDP put together. This is what I can depict from the film we are watching.

Ogbeni rest. cool The film being played out is the internal wars fuelled by the forever worse party APC. Labour Party can never even be like PDP. If not for anything for Peter Obi and for the well meanings Nigerians that brought the party to limelight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words / Sudan War: How We Negotiated $1.2m To Hire Buses — FG / Did The 19 Northern Gov Support Buhari ? Thisday Vs Punch/ Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.