Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) (27007 Views)

Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others / Soludo Appointed National Leader Of APGA By The Party's NEC / Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) by badoh(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Godjone:
The people's president. The other one is a demented Chicago drug trafficking criminal
People's president that cannot sit on the most exalted seat in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) by Felix6: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hmmm, just see how good spirited and kind hearted Nigerians are working tirelessly to give this Labour party a solid base and stands. But I can swear those that are benefiting directly (party leaders and those elected on the platform of the party) from the sweats of ordinary Nigerians will betray the the people (pillars) that propels the party to this lofty heights within a short period. I foresee them towing the usual line of greed, total disrespect for the electorate. Though I hope my thoughts and feelings never come to fruition. God bless those that really want to see the country work, I strongly believe God is listening and seeing all the efforts being made by those the thieving class has labelled "ordinary Nigerians ". You all shall be vindicated some day, your persistent sacrifice shall be rewarded by the Almighty. Thanks alooooot.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) by John4B: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=SpatialKing post=122602661]

Where is Tinubu?

Even Atiku off all people haven't relocated to Dubai yet he is in Yola,
Peter Obi is still going around doing his thing freely in Nigeria.

But please I ask again
Where is Tinubu?
One would expect Tinubu to be in somewhere like Eko Atlantic by now resting or welcoming dignitaries.

APC claims Eko Atlantic is the paradise Tinubu built by himself..

Please why is he in France? [/q

Tinubu is on life support.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
PulaPower:

Doesn’t change the situation Obi is having with the UK..
you're not even current...
Re: Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) by Picardor2: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
PulaPower:
Ever since dem arrest Obi, we’ve stopped seeing things like;
Obi met a little student that doesn’t know 2+2 then assist him grin

I am not an Obi fan buh there is no sense in this
Re: Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
SpatialKing:

If is true
Why are they hiding it

APC staunt na
Re: Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) by MadamExcellency: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
StOla:

Hahahaha!

Detention brought him back to reality.

The feminine Adaobi shook.

The disgrace and shame were just too much for him, he had to crawl into his shell.

But he celebrated Good Friday or Easter in London with RCCG London after the so-called arrest. So he continues to attend churches after the arrest.

Nothing changed
Re: Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) by juman(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
How do you know it's real obi?
Maybe it was his clone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police / There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court / The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.