Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia (37914 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / Woman Sues Ex-husband For Refusing Her To Re-marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by ahnie: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Are you trying to justify hunting a man now for his money or what are you trying to say?

Torr

Gold digger.
No,I m not.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by jojothaiv(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Hakimi first nd dis man

Men 2 - 0 women
Another update, promise her eternal life when nobody is around.

I see that some women are angry with the latest development, e get as e be o, henceforth, na to dey tell my nanny you're everything that I have...

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by akanbiaa(m): 2:35am On Apr 19, 2023
ahnie:
More reasons why them nor dey help or pity some kain men.
Immediately they hammer you're no longer their taste.

And you want to blame some women for hunting after moneybags!
She actually hunted after what she thought was money bag not knowing she was being decieved.
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by davillian(m): 2:52am On Apr 19, 2023
They should enjoy their decisions and actions....
That's how one called me after how many years that she made a mistake and now in her family house with her child.
I just told her I'm married with kids even though I'm not....

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Cogent: 4:22am On Apr 19, 2023
davillian:

They should enjoy their decisions and actions....
That's how one called me after how many years that she made a mistake and now in her family house with her child.
I just told her I'm married with kids even though I'm not....

This never happened.
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Ritaezinne(f): 4:51am On Apr 19, 2023
The husband is at fault here.
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by LaughterLA: 5:20am On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Satazaa: 5:24am On Apr 19, 2023
Esortigress:
Marriage is now a joke. Never make the mistake of marrying the wrong person, you'll ruin your life by doing so. As a lady, never be too quick in falling for some mere sweet talks, you'll live to regret it if you do. Study your admirer or toaster for a long period before starting anything with them even if it takes years. Modern men are neck deep into leeching women these days. Modern world has turned upside down where men now depend on women for survival.
I am a man but I tend to agree with you on some lazy men out there who depend on women to survive and cater for thier joint offsprings, however marriage is not a joke and millions of people out there are joyfully in it and are finding it a helluva rewarding experiences, let's desist from using odd and few cases as a basis for generalizing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Haul09011617135(m): 5:42am On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Originalsly: 5:48am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Sue his ass. That's a breach of agreement

If she had witnesses.... the result would be the same. The man promised to take her to Saudi Arabia .... did he say when? He can even repeat the promise in court ... and say he is working on it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by djseanjohn77: 5:48am On Apr 19, 2023
ahnie:

No, we are not blaming women running after moneybags - we just don't want to hear complain of how money bags badly treats them, and how the unfortunate ones are eventually left unmarried. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by ahnie: 5:53am On Apr 19, 2023
djseanjohn77:

No, we are not blaming women running after moneybags - we just don't want to hear complain of how money bags badly treats them, and how the unfortunate ones are eventually left unmarried. grin grin grin
You failed to decipher the woman's pains.
Imagine you suffered and assisted someone to stand on his footings,it's only logical that you return/appreciated the kind deeds done to you,only for you to turn back and hit your benefactor below the belt.

See we are all humans let's be truthful here.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Irupetepete: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Sue his ass. That's a breach of agreement
where is the written and signed agreement?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by kaywhy09(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2023
She do well
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by akposking(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Yakubu is that you grin
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Confirm4real(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Nigerian women see marriage as poverty alleviation scheme that's why they're easily deceived...

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Kenny9857(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2023
It is well
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by stormborn28(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2023
ahnie:

After smashing her pvssy. Very wicked man
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Gbeng30(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2023
Hmmmm, nawa oo
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Saviourfresh: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2023
Women and wahala are like drivers and passengers...
Dear Hakim, kudos for showing us the way. 😂
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by nairanaira12: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2023
ahnie:

Your bias, blind narrative doesn't even tally with the story.

You are just looking for an excuse to justify your rotten life
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by frozen70(f): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/woman-sues-husband-for-allegedly-failing-to-take-her-to-saudi-arabia/

If am a guy
Instead of me to provoke a woman

I will rather Provoke a man

If this woman mean this man and doesn't get justice, she will remote this man and one morning he will pack his things home and that's the beginning of his frustration

Dont ever promise a woman anything, they don't forget things

Just do whatever you want to do for her
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Goodlady(f): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2023
Irupetepete:
where is the written and signed agreement?
When they get to court, you ll know. There's a part of swearing in registry that indicates wife ll shower husband with luxury and husband ll reciprocate. Sending her to Hajj is one of it.
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2023
so emotional
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by riverbird: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2023
grin
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Titilayo4life: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2023
He just need to get a good lawyer who can fight his case then negotiate how to repay them back. If he has a good business with solid cash flows, he's gonna be just fine.
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by liamjakes247: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2023
If only women can regulate their wants from men, be fair in their dealings and judgement with their men from the start, do for themselves as much as the men do for themselves and would want to get better for themselves and their spouse, I think until then marital issues will be limited...
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by caandi: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2023
This just simply reminds me of a family member who told me that her hubby made a lot of promises to her
That now is their 15years of marriage and the only one he has fulfilled was getting her a car
She clearly stated that no matter his actions she will still stick to the marriage till all her promises are met
I smiled….
Well for me is that never put your hope on any human, not even your spouse cos they can always fail you
But you see this holy man up in the heavens, our Lord and personal saviour will and can never promise and fail you
Never! He says rather let this world pass away than his words to return back to him void
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by JuicyStar: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Come ooh is there anything still called love or people are just going it with something financial to gain from it?

But the man no try sha, why divorce her?
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Debyider: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2023
Moging is very important... You need to be on it daily for body growth..... Small children stay away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.