Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? (1220 Views)

If You Are Honest And Observant, You Will Who Paul Spoke About In This Scripture / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Shamunn: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2023
In theselonians Paul talked about someone that would be revealed after a big rebellion. The person was already on the earth but a spirit was stoping people from realising who it was.

Why did I assume it was the Muslim Allah?

*The person is imortal: Paul talked about the person already being on the earth but would not be revealed until the great rebellion. So, we know it's no ordinary man but some sort of deity

* The person would pretend to be God. An would even go ahead to sit on god's temple: The person would not come with a new identity he would claim to be the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

* He would claim to be God above every other idols or God: this person is a strong believer in monotheism.

*The person would pretend to be God but preach another gospel from what we have: this was the only warning Paul gave on how to identify this man.

Cc lukuluku69 antichristian anti Islam

1 Like

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Enskynelson(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2023
No bible reference...

1 Like

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Shamunn: 7:18am On Apr 19, 2023
Enskynelson:
No bible reference...
sorry I didn't have time for that.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by donbenie(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2023
Definition Of Irony..
One Scam, Lambasting Another Scam..
Based On Some Fairy Tale Stories..
Made Up By Ignorant,Cave Dwelling Goatherders..

1 Like

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Shamunn:
In theselonians Paul talked about someone that would be revealed after a big rebellion. The person was already on the earth but a spirit was stoping people from realising who it was.

You should have quoted the Pauline verses for us to dissect and see where Allah exists in there!

Did Paul mention Allah in your Bible? No, i guess. And holly Spirit led you to believe it is Allah right? Both your Holly Spirit and Paul are liars!
I still don't get how you guys believe someone who was against Jesus but later turned after seeing a light which he claimed was Jesus!

Allah is not just being revealed! He created the world and everything it contains, things we see and things we can't see!

*The person is imortal: Paul talked about the person already being on the earth but would not be revealed until the great rebellion. So, we know it's no ordinary man but some sort of deity
Once again! Paul talked his own!

At least we have many verses from the letters of your Paul penning down his personal human opinions about his wants and desires for the Church!
1 Corinthians 7:12
To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.

2 Corinthians 11:17
In this self-confident boasting I am not talking as the Lord would, but as a fool.

1 Corinthians 7:25
Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord’s mercy is trustworthy.

1 Timothy 2:8
Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands, without anger or dissension.

* The person would pretend to be God. An would even go ahead to sit on god's temple: The person would not come with a new identity he would claim to be the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Allah did not pretend to be God. At least your Arabic Bible and Hausa Bible didn't use another name for God apart from the same "Allah" we use! This are just lies from the pit of hell.

* He would claim to be God above every other idols or God: this person is a strong believer in monotheism.
Of Course Allah has always being one! He was never two nor three! He exists in monotheistic way! And not hat He is a strong believer in monotheism. We Muslims are the strong believer in Allah in monothiesm!
Jesus too quoted Moses saying Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29

*The person would pretend to be God but preach another gospel from what we have: this was the only warning Paul gave on how to identify this man.
Hypocrisy is when you say Allah pretend to be God in Islam but you used same Allah in Arabic Qur'an as your God!

In Summary!
You didn't quote any verse from Paul!
Paul never mentioned Allah!
Even if he does mention Allah, Allah is your God in the Arabic and Hausa Bible.
Paul did many times speak of his own desires!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by TenQ: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Allah did not pretend to be God. At least your Arabic Bible and Hausa Bible didn't use another name for God apart from the same "Allah" we use! This are just lies from the pit of hell.

1. Is Allah of the Muslims the name of God or it means DEITY?

2. The name of the Deity of the Christian Hausa or Christian Arab is NOT Allah but Yahweh: is the name of the God of Muslims Allah or Yahweh?

A truthful answer to these two questions will either make of break your case!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AllenforGOD(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2023
The useless allah has brainwashed muslims.
Antichristian you're exposing the deceits in allah unknowingly even in response to what Shannum said.
odeoshi!
allah was the beast paul made reference to.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Shamunn: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

You should have quoted the Pauline verses for us to dissect and see where Allah exists in there!

Did Paul mention Allah in your Bible? No, i guess. And holly Spirit led you to believe it is Allah right? Both your Holly Spirit and Paul are liars!
I still don't get how you guys believe someone who was against Jesus but later turned after seeing a light which he claimed was Jesus!

Allah is not just being revealed! He created the world and everything it contains, things we see and things we can't see!

Once again! Paul talked his own!

At least we have many verses from the letters of your Paul penning down his personal human opinions about his wants and desires for the Church!
1 Corinthians 7:12
To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.

2 Corinthians 11:17
In this self-confident boasting I am not talking as the Lord would, but as a fool.

1 Corinthians 7:25
Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord’s mercy is trustworthy.

1 Timothy 2:8
Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands, without anger or dissension.

Of Course Allah has always being one! He was never two nor three! He exists in monotheistic way! And not hat He is a strong believer in monotheism. We Muslims are the strong believer in Allah in monothiesm!
Jesus too quoted Moses saying Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29

*The person would pretend to be God but preach another gospel from what we have: this was the only warning Paul gave on how to identify this man. Hypocrisy is when you say Allah pretend to be God in Islam but you used same Allah in Arabic Qur'an as your God!

In Summary!
first make a decision on where u stand first before my argument.
Are you discrediting Paul or are u trying pick and turn his verses to somehow prove to us that he is not the one Paul was talking about. From the way u approached, you said 'Pauline' meaning that u do don't subscribe to Paul's words being scripture(even tho paul said so many times that he was moved by God to say everything he writes.) Then u go ahead to cut corners to look for ways to remove Allah from the profile of anti Christ by saying Paul did not mention Allah's name, this and that.

Muslims should pick were they stand, they are all over the place. Not to mention the hanky panky u are trying to play with translations. I didn't say man of lawlessness was Allah(Arabic word for God) I said 'the Muslim allah' meaning the God Muslims worship.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Shamunn:
first make a decision on where u stand first beige want argument.
Are you discrediting Paul or are u trying pick and turn his verses to measn another thing. From the way u approached, you said 'Pauline' meaning that u do don't subscribe to Paul's words being scripture(even tho paul said so many times that he was moved by God to say everything he writes.) Then u go ahead to cut corners to look for ways to remove Allah from the profile of anti Christ by calling Paul did not mention Allah's name, this and that.

Muslims should pick were they stand, they are all over the place. Not to mention the hanky panky u are trying to play with translations. I didn't say man of lawlessness was Allah(Arabic word for God) I said 'rhe Muslim allah' meaning the God Muslims worship.

In Summary!

I think i have addressed your points one by one and expressed my thoughts with verses from your Bible!
Address my points one by one as I did yours!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
TenQ:

2. The name of the Deity of the Christian Hausa or Christian Arab is NOT Allah but Yahweh: is the name of the God of Muslims Allah or Yahweh?

Please try to have sense whenever you tag me!
My post was in a context which must be taken in totality not in part!

If you are ready you can start from there!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Shamunn:
sorry I didn't have time for that.

So what does the Holly Spirit give you type to type thrash for?

You have power to type Thessalonians but not the exact verse?

May Allah grant you sense and sight!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by TenQ: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Please try to have sense whenever you tag me!
My post was in a context which must be taken in totality not in part!

If you are ready you can start from there!
You can't answer simple questions!?
What a shame.

The answer reveals exactly where the Taqqiya is coming from. LOL!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
TenQ:

You can't answer simple questions!?
What a shame.

The answer reveals exactly where the Taqqiya is coming from. LOL!

K
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Shamunn:

Never knew you are a Retar.d too.

1 Like

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by OkCornel(m): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Shamunn:

Did Allah have a covenant with many that will last for 3.5 years (42 months)?
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2023
OkCornel:

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2023
TenQ:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/malaysia-highest-court-allah-bible-ban

The Christians? Forever lost. Allah is not God but a Court had to stop you from using the name Allah in your Bible cheesy

I guess the Holy Spook was on holiday inspiring you guys? cool
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by OkCornel(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Daniel 9 v 26-27

26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him

Read the above alongside 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4.

Does it sound like Prophet Daniel and Apostle Paul were talking about Allah there?
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by TenQ: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/malaysia-highest-court-allah-bible-ban

The Christians? Forever lost. Allah is not God but a Court had to stop you from using the name Allah in your Bible cheesy

I guess the Holy Spook was on holiday inspiring you guys? cool

You forgot that Allah created Christianity: didn't he?
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2023
OkCornel:

I don't have a diary of Allah's covenant with me!

And how's that related to this thread Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ?
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2023
TenQ:

You forgot that Allah created Christianity: didn't he?

Is that what you can deduce from that Article?

Is the Holy Spook not in the business of inspiration and ordering you Christians lives and thoughts again?

Was it the same Holy Spook, the 3rd In a Trinity that inspired those Christians to use the name Allah instead of Jehovah/Yahweh/Eloha/Elohim/Eloi?
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2023
OkCornel:

Daniel 9 v 26-27

26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him

Read the above alongside 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4.

Does it sound like Prophet Daniel and Apostle Paul were talking about Allah there?

Lol

Go and ask them nah or entreat the holy spirit to visit you and explain.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by OkCornel(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Go and ask them nah or entreat the holy spirit to visit you and explain.

Lol, my first question was for the OP, then you quoted me.

So I explained my question further.

Long story short, anyone who cliam Allah is the man of lawlessness is just joking.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by OkCornel(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

I don't have a diary of Allah's covenant with me!

And how's that related to this thread Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ?

is Shamunn your alternate moniker?

The question is for that moniker
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2023
OkCornel:

is Shamunn your alternate moniker?

The question is for that moniker

I don't know him!

You mentioned me and i responded to you!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2023
OkCornel:

Lol, my first question was for the OP, then you quoted me.

So I explained my question further.

Long story short, anyone who cliam Allah is the man of lawlessness is just joking.

Ok then.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by OkCornel(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

I don't know him!

You mentioned me and i responded to you!

Oh, the OP mentioned you.
Then I mentioned the OP...gerrit? smiley

Didn't intend to mention you, question was for the OP
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2023
OkCornel:

Oh, the OP mentioned you.
Then I mentioned the OP...gerrit? smiley

Didn't intend to mention you, question was for the OP

But you did mention me!

lipsrsealed
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Only if all these Abrahamaic gods worshipper know that allah and elohim means same thing grin
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by OkCornel(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

But you did mention me!

lipsrsealed

Apologies, twas unintentional. Your moniker was included in the OP

1 Like

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2023
Maynman:
Only if all these Abrahamaic gods worshipper know that allah and elohim means same thing grin

The Muslim know that. The Jews too but won't admit it. The Christians are the Dotar.ds here.

It is just a case of Dialects. Allah, Eloha, Eloh, Eloh. They speak a Language which is a sister language. Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic. They are Semite as you know.

Ask any Yoruba man the difference between OLODUMARE AND ELEDUMARE. He will tell you they are one and same just a dialectical difference.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

The Muslim know that. The Jews too but won't admit it. The Christians are the Dotar.ds here.

It is just a case of Dialects. Allah, Eloha, Eloh, Eloh. They speak a Language which is a sister language. Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic. They are Semite as you know.

Ask any Yoruba man the difference between OLODUMARE AND ELEDUMARE. He will tell you they are one and same just a dialectical difference.

And do they also know that allah/elohim means gods, and the father of all gods is el?

Mohammed is a very sharp guy, he was still worshipping the gods of his father, he only rebranded Hubal to Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Could Someone Tell That You Are A Christian, If You Did Not Tell Them? / The Dreadful Plight Of Apostasy In The Bible / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.