Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? (1247 Views)

If You Are Honest And Observant, You Will Who Paul Spoke About In This Scripture / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by MightySparrow: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

You should have quoted the Pauline verses for us to dissect and see where Allah exists in there!

Did Paul mention Allah in your Bible? No, i guess. And holly Spirit led you to believe it is Allah right? Both your Holly Spirit and Paul are liars!
I still don't get how you guys believe someone who was against Jesus but later turned after seeing a light which he claimed was Jesus!

Allah is not just being revealed! He created the world and everything it contains, things we see and things we can't see!

Once again! Paul talked his own!

At least we have many verses from the letters of your Paul penning down his personal human opinions about his wants and desires for the Church!
1 Corinthians 7:12
To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.

2 Corinthians 11:17
In this self-confident boasting I am not talking as the Lord would, but as a fool.

1 Corinthians 7:25
Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord’s mercy is trustworthy.

1 Timothy 2:8
Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands, without anger or dissension.

Allah did not pretend to be God. At least your Arabic Bible and Hausa Bible didn't use another name for God apart from the same "Allah" we use! This are just lies from the pit of hell.

Of Course Allah has always being one! He was never two nor three! He exists in monotheistic way! And not hat He is a strong believer in monotheism. We Muslims are the strong believer in Allah in monothiesm!
Jesus too quoted Moses saying Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29

Hypocrisy is when you say Allah pretend to be God in Islam but you used same Allah in Arabic Qur'an as your God!

In Summary!
You didn't quote any verse from Paul!
Paul never mentioned Allah!
Even if he does mention Allah, Allah is your God in the Arabic and Hausa Bible.
Paul did many times speak of his own desires!

Do you understand how mohammed made his father - in - law drunk to marry his mother's age mate? He latter became a 'holy prophet' of sexlam!

1 Like

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2023
Maynman:

And do they also know that allah/elohim means gods, and the father of all gods is el?

Mohammed is a very sharp guy, he was still worshipping the gods of his father, he only rebranded Hubal to Allah.

Ok.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Ok.
In other words, Hubal was their Allah.

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2023
MightySparrow:

Do you understand how mohammed made his father - in - law drunk to marry his mother's age mate? He latter became a 'holy prophet' of sexlam!

No I don't!
Quote the Hadith?

If you lied deliberately tell lie then you are accursed!

Revelations 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars-their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

And our Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam said: “Telling lies about me is not like telling lies about anyone else. Whoever tells lies about me deliberately, let him take his place in Hell.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1229.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by TenQ: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Is that what you can deduce from that Article?

Is the Holy Spook not in the business of inspiration and ordering you Christians lives and thoughts again?

Was it the same Holy Spook, the 3rd In a Trinity that inspired those Christians to use the name Allah instead of Jehovah/Yahweh/Eloha/Elohim/Eloi?

Did Allah not create Christianity?

1. Were the Jews reporting exactly what they did to Jesus?
2. Did the Christians report exactly what they saw happend to Jesus?
3. Did Allah (who hid the fact that he replaced Jesus with someone who looked exactly like him) say anything to Jesus's followers till after 600 years about what actually happened.
4. We've asked you a 1000 times, why did Allah deceived the Disciples of Jesus, His mother and his followers?
Do you have a response?

All Aramaic speakers know that Allah is a GENERIC term that mean DEITY!
There is nothing Islam can do about that.

And we have shown you that the name of the Dirty of the Muslims is actually LAH!

1 Like

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
TenQ:

Did Allah not create Christianity?

1. Were the Jews reporting exactly what they did to Jesus?
2. Did the Christians report exactly what they saw happend to Jesus?
3. Did Allah (who hid the fact that he replaced Jesus with someone who looked exactly like him) say anything to Jesus's followers till after 600 years about what actually happened.
4. We've asked you a 1000 times, why did Allah deceived the Disciples of Jesus, His mother and his followers?
Do you have a response?

All Aramaic speakers know that Allah is a GENERIC term that mean DEITY!
There is nothing Islam can do about that.

And we have shown you that the name of the Dirty of the Muslims is actually LAH!

As usual, all over the place.

Allah don't talk to individuals but Chosen Souls. His Prophets! The Disciples were not Prophets, so Allah couldn't have "talked" to them. The Disciples had a living Prophet amongst them in the form of Isa the son of Mary.

Whatever he told them, they follow. To think that Allah will now send other Angels to tell them what transpired is not only foolish but moronic. They heard their Prophet, if they play fast and loose with their message, their problems!

Allah raised another Nation/People to supplant them. Very simple.

So, Allah is Generic for Deity? Good to know.

No wonder your man-god was calling on that generic name when he was strung up.

Read other Accounts in many Gospels, you will see that All of them have a different sides to the same story. The ones you have is/was influenced by Paul take over.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by MightySparrow: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

No I don't!
Quote the Hadith?

If you lied deliberately tell lie then you are accursed!

Revelations 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars-their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

And our Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam said: “Telling lies about me is not like telling lies about anyone else. Whoever tells lies about me deliberately, let him take his place in Hell.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1229.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhV39GRupZU
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by TenQ: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

As usual, all over the place.

Allah don't talk to individuals but Chosen Souls. His Prophets! The Disciples were not Prophets, so Allah couldn't have "talked" to them. The Disciples had a living Prophet amongst them in the form of Isa the son of Mary.

Whatever he told them, they follow. To think that Allah will now send other Angels to tell them what transpired is not only foolish but moronic. They heard their Prophet, if they play fast and loose with their message, their problems!

Allah raised another Nation/People to supplant them. Very simple.

So, Allah is Generic for Deity? Good to know.

No wonder your man-god was calling on that generic name when he was strung up.

Read other Accounts in many Gospels, you will see that All of them have a different sides to the same story. The ones you have is/was influenced by Paul take over.
Let me keep it very simple (I responded only to your insinuations)

1. Allah told Jubril to recite the Qur'an to Mohammed.
2. Mohammed CHANGED the order of narration of the Qur'an to Muslims
3. Mohammed RE-ORDERED the placement of verses in the Qur'an
4. There is not on shred of evidence to show that Allah INSTRUCTED or gave PERMISSION for Mohammed to RE-ORDER his speech
5. There is evidence from the Qur'an that the book is the word of Mohammed himself, thus, if the Qur'an is his book, he has every right to modify it the way he likes.

Did Jubril make a mistake in the order of recitation of the Qur'an to Mohammed?

Did Jubril forget some parts of the Qur'an which on remembering had to insert?

Unless these two questions are answered convincingly, whatever you say is mere wishes!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
TenQ:

Let me keep it very simple (I responded only to your insinuations)

1. Allah told Jubril to recite the Qur'an to Mohammed.
2. Mohammed CHANGED the order of narration of the Qur'an to Muslims
3. Mohammed RE-ORDERED the placement of verses in the Qur'an
4. There is not on shred of evidence to show that Allah INSTRUCTED or gave PERMISSION for Mohammed to RE-ORDER his speech
5. There is evidence from the Qur'an that the book is the word of Mohammed himself, thus, if the Qur'an is his book, he has every right to modify it the way he likes.

Did Jubril make a mistake in the order of recitation of the Qur'an to Mohammed?

Did Jubril forget some parts of the Qur'an which on remembering had to insert?

Unless these two questions are answered convincingly, whatever you say is mere wishes!

Go give your head a wobble cheesy
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by TenQ: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Go give your head a wobble cheesy
Awnn!

LOL!

Questions:
1. Did Jubril make a mistake in the order of recitation of the Qur'an to Mohammed?

2. Did Jubril forget some parts of the Qur'an which on remembering had to insert?

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
TenQ:

Awnn!

LOL!

Questions:
1. Did Jubril make a mistake in the order of recitation of the Qur'an to Mohammed?

2. Did Jubril forget some parts of the Qur'an which on remembering had to insert?

Give your head a wobble cheesy
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by TenQ: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Give your head a wobble cheesy
So sorry you cannot truthfully answer the questions without destroying Islam

Questions:

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
TenQ:

So sorry you cannot truthfully answer the questions without destroying Islam

Questions:

You are sounding stubborn ooo

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 (KJV) If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by TenQ: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You are sounding stubborn ooo

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 (KJV) If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
I take it that you are OUT cold with no response,,!

Have a nice day
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
TenQ:

I take it that you are OUT cold with no response,,!

Have a nice day

Lol

Not in a Zillion years. You got nothing to faze me with. Nothing. You are not only confused, delusion is your thing too. There is no Christian Alive today that got anything on Islam and I say that with my full chest out.

Sometimes stupidity astounds and only silence is the best response.

Being all over the place doesn't mean you got stuff to say.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by TenQ: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Not in a Zillion years. You got nothing to faze me with. Nothing. You are not only confused, delusion is your thing too. There is no Christian Alive today that got anything on Islam and I say that with my full chest out.

Sometimes stupidity astounds and only silence is the best response.

Being all over the place doesn't mean you got stuff to say.

At least you spoke some truth even when you couldn't answer my questions.

Have a good night rest bro!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
TenQ:

At least you spoke some truth even when you couldn't answer my questions.

Have a good night rest bro!

Lol

Are you done with the wobbling thing?

Oya, go to those site, I am waiting for the next copy and paste. You are very good at it to be honest. wink
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Shamunn:
In theselonians Paul talked about someone that would be revealed after a big rebellion. The person was already on the earth but a spirit was stoping people from realising who it was.

Why did I assume it was the Muslim Allah?

*The person is imortal: Paul talked about the person already being on the earth but would not be revealed until the great rebellion. So, we know it's no ordinary man but some sort of deity

* The person would pretend to be God. An would even go ahead to sit on god's temple: The person would not come with a new identity he would claim to be the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

* He would claim to be God above every other idols or God: this person is a strong believer in monotheism.

*The person would pretend to be God but preach another gospel from what we have: this was the only warning Paul gave on how to identify this man.

Cc lukuluku69 antichristian anti Islam

That is allah the god of Islam for you

1 Like

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by SIRTee15: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Allah is the same as Muhammed. If u know, u know.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:
Allah is the same person as Muhammed. If u know, u know.

Mohammed father name is Abd Allah bin Al-Muttalib.
Abdulahi means slave of Allah.
Seems “Allah” existed before mohammed was born.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:
Allah is the same person as Muhammed. If u know, u know.

Do you know that allah and elohim means same thing, so mohammed is elohim?
Bwahahahah cheesy
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by SIRTee15: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

Mohammed father name is Abd Allah bin Al-Muttalib.
Abdulahi means slave of Allah.
Seems “Allah” existed before mohammed was born.

I mean the deity worshiped in the Koran.
The one Muhammed said spoke to him.
Are u a Muslim? I thought u are atheist or agnostics or something.
No one spoke to Muhammad, he is the same person as Allah.
Even feminist Aishat finally decoded the trick. That was why she had the confidence to destroy some parts of the Koran kept under her custody, then claimed a goat entered her room and ate them.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by SIRTee15: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

Do you know that allah and elohim means same thing, so mohammed is elohim?
Bwahahahah cheesy

Which Allah and elohim is the same. Allah that has two big hands and occupy space as his divine nature.
Elohim is a spirit and invisible.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

I mean the deity worshiped in the Koran.
The one Muhammed said spoke to him.
Are u a Muslim? I thought u are atheist or agnostics or something.
No one spoke to Muhammad, he is the same person as Allah.
Even feminist Aishat finally decoded the trick. That was why she had the confidence to destroy some parts of the Koran kept under her custody, then claimed a goat entered her room and ate them.
The deity worshipped in the koran existed before mohammed was born.
Look up on the word “allah”
Allah and Elohim means same thing.

An atheist is someone that doesn’t believe in gods.

1 Like

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

Which Allah and elohim is the same. Allah that has two big hands and occupy space as his divine nature.

Allah and Elohim means same thing, Elohim means gods, the father of all gods is El.
What does “spirit and invisible” mean? All these formulated terminologies that makes no sense. Instead of you to have knowledge on what you are saying you’d rather regurgitate what your shepherds told you.

“Elohim is a spirit and invisible.“lol

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

Do you know that when jesus was alive in your NT he spoke aramaic, what’s god in aramaic language?

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by SIRTee15: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

Allah and Elohim means same thing, Elohim means gods, the father of all gods is El.
What does “spirit and invisible” mean? All these formulated terminologies that makes no sense. Instead of you to have knowledge on what you are saying you’d rather regurgitate what your shepherds told you.

“Elohim is a spirit and invisible.“lol

U this girl follow me reach here
Elohim is the Hebrew word for God. I get my understanding of him in the bible. If u want to discuss elohim with me pls use the bible, otherwise I'm not interested.
God is a spirit and those that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth. John 4.24
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

U this girl follow me reach here
Elohim is the Hebrew word for God. I get my understanding of him in the bible. If u want to discuss elohim with me pls use the bible, otherwise I'm not interested.
God is a spirit and those that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth. John 4.24
You this ignorant lady, Elohim means gods in hebrew.
Your Old Testament was written in Hebrew, if you want to know what Elohim means you find out from the Hebrew language.
The same way Elohim is the hebrew word for god, allah is the arabic word for god.
The christian god is yahweh, he is an Elohim, moloch is also an elohim, baal is also an Elohim, the father of all Elohim is El.

Spirit means breathe. Save yourself from ignorance.

Elohim and Allah means same thing just different languages but from the same parent language. (Semetic).

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by SIRTee15: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

You this ignorant lady, Elohim means gods in hebrew.
Your Old Testament was written in Hebrew, if you want to know what Elohim means you find out from the Hebrew language.
The same way Elohim is the hebrew word for god, allah is the arabic word for god.
The christian god is yahweh, he is an Elohim, moloch is also an elohim, baal is also an Elohim, the father of all Elohim is El.

Spirit means breathe. Save yourself from ignorance.

Elohim and Allah means same thing just different languages but from the same parent language. (Semetic).

What did I say that's different. I wrote hebrew word for God is elohim. Yes it could be plural or singular depending on context. The verb qualifies it.
Actually it's Aramaic and Arabic that are closely related not Hebrew.
What's the aramaic word for God? That's the one similar to Allah.
Seriously the Christian God is Yahweh? Are u saying Yahweh isn't in the old testament. Yahweh is the personal name the ancient nation of Israel call God.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

What did I say that's different. I wrote hebrew word for God is elohim. Yes it could be plural or singular depending on context. The verb qualifies it.
Actually it's Aramaic and Arabic that are closely related not Hebrew.
What's the aramaic word for God? That's the one similar to Allah.
Seriously the Christian God is Yahweh? Are u saying Yahweh isn't in the old testament. Yahweh is the personal name the ancient nation of Israel call God.
Elohim means gods in hebrew and it’s always plural.
Eloah is the singular.
Allah and Elohim means same thing and they are titles given to deities.
the language jesus spoke in NT is aramaic, and Aramaic, arabic and hebrew all come from semitic language.

Yahweh is the god of the Israelite of course he is in the tanakh.

1 Like

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by SIRTee15: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

Elohim means gods in hebrew and it’s always plural.
Eloah is the singular.
Allah and Elohim means same thing and they are titles given to deities.
the language jesus spoke in NT is aramaic, and Aramaic, arabic and hebrew all come from semitic language.

Yahweh is the god of the Israelite of course he is in the tanakh.

Ok but above has absolutely nothing to do with my initial post.
My reference is to who spoke to Muhammad?
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

Ok but above has absolutely nothing to do with my initial post.
My reference is to who spoke to Muhammad?
It does. “Allah is the same person as Muhammed. If u know, u know.“
So Elohim and muhammed are the same?

You should direct your reference to the Quran on who spoke to mohammed.

Hope you know that your Old Testament belongs to judaism and they call it tanakh, christians borrowed it from them.
Most of what is written in tanakh especially torah is found in the quran and christian bible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

:-) / Italian Earthquake: An Act Of God? / Why Do These People Behave Foolishly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.