Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? (1255 Views)

If You Are Honest And Observant, You Will Who Paul Spoke About In This Scripture / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by SIRTee15: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

It does. “Allah is the same person as Muhammed. If u know, u know.“
So Elohim and muhammed are the same?

You should direct your reference to the Quran on who spoke to mohammed.

Hope you know that your Old Testament belongs to judaism and they call it tanakh, christians borrowed it from them.
Most of what is written in tanakh especially torah is found in the quran and christian bible.

Allah is not Elohim. Allah was a vague god in pre Islamic Arabia who had three daughters and considered god of rain.
Muhammad made him God Almighty.
I don't know what u getting on about tanakh or Torah. Did I ever argue that with u?
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

Allah is not Elohim. Allah was a vague god in pre Islamic Arabia who had three daughters and considered god of rain.
Muhammad made him God Almighty.
I don't know what u getting on about tanakh or Torah. Did I ever argue that with u?
Allah and Elohim means same thing, yahweh was an orphan god that was adopted by the Israelites from shasu tribe.
In arabic, god means allah and it’s same with Hebrew elohim.

The quran uses the same god of tanakh and Old Testament z
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by SIRTee15: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

Allah and Elohim means same thing, yahweh was an orphan god that was adopted by the Israelites from shasu tribe.
In arabic, god means allah and it’s same with Hebrew elohim.

The quran uses the same god of tanakh and Old Testament z

Ok I have heard u.
But I will like to discuss initial post with someone else.
Thanks.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by bobestman(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
WHY THE MAN OF SIN IS NOT ALLAH BUT A CHRISTIAN DEITY He is an anti-christ. Meaning an impostor version of christ the hebrew messiah. He is called the man of lawlessness. He hates God's laws and even claim it is done away while the messiah and all his disciples kept the laws. He exalt himself above God and demand worship. Many worship him instead of the God of heaven who told us to worship him only him. He is even called God. He has powers to perform signs and wonders. All these has nothing to do with islam but christianity. They claim the law is done away. They pray to and worship another God. They rely too much on signs, wonders and miracles. An impostor messiah was created after the death of the true hebrew messiah
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Maynman: 1:46am On Apr 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

Ok I have heard u.
But I will like to discuss initial post with someone else.
Thanks.
Elohim and Allah means same thing.
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by MightySparrow: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhV39GRupZU

Cc: Antichristian, will you please respond. grin
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by MightySparrow: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Just remain cursed!

I'm on hols.

Na lie
Num.24.9 - He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.[/font]
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Na lie
Num.24.9 - He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.[/font]
What's the context of that verse?
Were they talking about me cursing you deservedly for telling lies?
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by MightySparrow: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

What's the context of that verse?

Which lie? It is your book written by your Muslim authority,

Who is telling lies?

Sexlam is the the lie and Antichristian.grin
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 6:38am On Apr 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

Which lie? It is your book written by your Muslim authority,

Who is telling lies?

Sexlam is the the lie and Antichristian.grin
Deflection! What's the context of that verse?
More lies!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by MightySparrow: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

Deflection! What's the context of that verse?
More lies!

Antichristian can lie! A Muslim site written by your Muslim brothers about your prophet is a lie? The internet is nobody's special commodity. Go and verify it.

You prophet has ugly dealings.
I follow Jesus, just point out any wrong He made.
Hahaha it is paining you to have such a frofet.grin
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by AntiChristian: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

Antichristian can lie! A Muslim site written by your Muslim brothers about your prophet is a lie? The internet is nobody's special commodity. Go and verify it.
See you recent lie from the Bible!

MightySparrow:

Tell us the context of the lie and how it is related to you!

You prophet has ugly dealings.
I follow Jesus, just point out any wrong He made.
Hahaha it is paining you to have such a frofet.grin

Ugly dealings?
Your God too had same!
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by MightySparrow: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2023
AntiChristian:
See you recent lie from the Bible!

Tell us the context of the lie and how it is related to you!

Ugly dealings?
Your God too had same!

Is God Abraham and Moses not your God again?
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Aug 04, 2023
Shamunn:
In theselonians Paul talked about someone that would be revealed after a big rebellion. The person was already on the earth but a spirit was stoping people from realising who it was. Why did I assume it was the Muslim Allah?
*The person is imortal: Paul talked about the person already being on the earth but would not be revealed until the great rebellion. So, we know it's no ordinary man but some sort of deity
* The person would pretend to be God. An would even go ahead to sit on god's temple: The person would not come with a new identity he would claim to be the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.
* He would claim to be God above every other idols or God: this person is a strong believer in monotheism.
*The person would pretend to be God but preach another gospel from what we have: this was the only warning Paul gave on how to identify this man.
Where exactly did you get these ideas of yours from? undecided

A strong believer in monotheism? More like a narcissist. undecided
Re: Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ? by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Shamunn:
■ first make a decision on where u stand first before my argument.
Are you discrediting Paul or are u trying pick and turn his verses to somehow prove to us that he is not the one Paul was talking about. From the way u approached, you said 'Pauline' meaning that u do don't subscribe to Paul's words being scripture(even tho paul said so many times that he was moved by God to say everything he writes.) Then u go ahead to cut corners to look for ways to remove Allah from the profile of anti Christ by saying Paul did not mention Allah's name, this and that.

Muslims should pick were they stand, they are all over the place. Not to mention the hanky panky u are trying to play with translations. I didn't say man of lawlessness was Allah(Arabic word for God) I said 'the Muslim allah' meaning the God Muslims worship.
There is no connection between the mention of the "Man of lawlessness" and Islam which is in no way connected to prophecy or anything that has to do with the God of Scripture. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Trinity Explained At Last... / Non Muslim Fasting, Is Any Reward Attached? / Www.christiannigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.