Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan (28625 Views)

Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream / Yemi Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Called Him A Ice Cream Seller / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by adioolayi(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2023
grin grin

It's only hypocrites that will deny ever expressing an act of prejudice and biases in their decision making at some point in their lifetime..and ofcourse, the chances of still expressing same in future actions, consciously or unconsciously, is high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
This intelligent man was at a time called a Judas sometimes like this last year for trying to express his political interest.

I do NOT rate Osibanjo that much.

He is too WEAK to be Nigerian's President.

Did Boy Boy for Buhari and the Cabal for 8years Without Challenging them @least once!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Proudlyomonna: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2023
Christistruth03:
This type of Prejudice is Utterly amazing

Bloody eternally accursed tribalist don see food to masturbate away him destiny on tribal hate and gbasgbos grin๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Marpol: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:
This man is the only person who would have completely silenced obedients before and after the elections only if he was given the APCs presidential ticket....but what do I know

If he had been given the APC ticket, igbos will vote for him. It's about competence and not tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Willie2015: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
This intelligent man was at a time called a Judas sometimes like this last year for trying to express his political interest.

Starting a war you cannot win...

Just on the basis of expressing his political interest...

was a bad move from the Prof...
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by PerfectJUSTICE: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2023
Marpol:

If he had been given the APC ticket, igbos will vote for him. It's about competence and not tribalism!

That is what I am saying

2 Likes

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by caandi: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

In Sierra Leone, Mali & Burkina Faso, landlords asked point-blank if I was Igbo. They said they will NEVER rent to Igbos.

A friend was gisting me that even Igbo landlords hate to rent to their kinsmen, angry
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Proudlyomonna: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

In Sierra Leone, Mali & Burkina Faso, landlords asked point-blank if I was Igbo. They said they will NEVER rent to Igbos.

A friend was gisting me that even Igbo landlords hate to rent to their kinsmen, angry

grin grin using lies to masturbate away your future on Igbo tribal hate is cheap na๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Your destiny is to do Igbo aaahhh,Igbo eeehhh,Igbo yoooo all the days of your life till you go die enter grave๐Ÿ˜ do it with your both chest out, no need to lie๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2023
chigator2:
Igbos continue fooling yourselves.

Now they are openly suggesting prejudice and tribalism against you is purely NORMAL. Imagine.

If you don't recognize that Nigeria is not for you in this 2023, somethng is definitely wrong

You probably live in Lagos or elsewhere outside Biafra. Return home first to eat boiled slender cassava tubers and maize with scattered corns, aka eze agadi nwanyi.

1 Like

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

If you fail to rent to Igbos, they will later buy the house and make you tenants. Those guys are unstoppable.

How did they buy most lands in Abuja despite the prejudice. They already bought most of Lagos and got the Yorubas shouting go back to your land. RESPECT to Igbos abeg

Proudlyomonna:

grin grin using lies to masturbate away your future on Igbo tribal hate is cheap na๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Your destiny is to do Igbo aaahhh,Igbo eeehhh,Igbo yoooo all the days of your life till you go die enter grave๐Ÿ˜ do it with your both chest out, no need to lie๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

See grown men crying like babies all over my mention cheesy e pain them.

Are you part of those crying because Tinubu took SEs rightful turn? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Diligent1(f): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2023
Even in my area, landlords don't want igbos as tenants they complain that they are troublesome and they don't cooperate..

1 Like

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by caandi: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2023
i wonder why though
Where I live the landlord refused taking Yoruba stating that theyโ€™re unkempt and also very lousy
He only takes igbos and Hausas
Nobody has monopoly of tribal bigotry and prejudice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by HilcomTech(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Even IIGB0S landlords hate giving their houses to fellow IIGB0S

1 Like

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Vinnie2000(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Marpol:

U Guys just OVERRATE Osinbajo.

What are his Achievements in 8 years as VP?

What Good Policy was he Able to Attract to Buhari's Administration?

1 Like

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Thesame man Ipob Terrorist and their sympathizers called derogatory names.

Thesame man they supported Amaechi against when theyr were all contesting for APC ticket

Shior
JASONjnr:
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by goodnessme1(f): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Yorubas also hate we Aworis.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Vinnie2000(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2023
Okealaaye:

You probably live in Lagos or elsewhere outside Biafra. Return home first to eat boiled slender cassava tubers maize with scattered corns, eze agadi nwanyi.

U once said here that u Finished Secondary School, around 1974.

Meaning you are Above 55yrs.

But U chose to behave like a Kid and Spew Tribal Slurs all the Time.

Have some Shame, OK?

1 Like

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Rebuker(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2023
Na so. I really wish you speak up on this though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxLpFBz56A
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by saysoo: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by wahalawahala: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2023
aikyg:
Wow! Igbo people and Ijebu people don suffer for this Lagos. An average Lagosian envies the Ijebus and the Igbos because they are never found slacking. They succeed where others failed to succeed and people wonder how they did it.
lmao.. na Ijebu ppl u wan attache to now๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Christistruth03: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2023
omoredia:
Tribalism is worse than racism

Unfortunately I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Lovelyn451(f): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2023
aikyg:
Wow! Igbo people and Ijebu people don suffer for this Lagos. An average Lagosian envies the Ijebus and the Igbos because they are never found slacking. They succeed where others failed to succeed and people wonder how they did it.
the ijebu man in my area plays draft from morning till night
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Ayo25: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2023
grin
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Christistruth03: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2023
aikyg:

Eastern Lagos is Ijebuland the Ijebu own Eastern Lagos

Lagosians cannot envy the Ijebu because they too are also part owners of Lagos

and Osibanjo is Ijebu

Awolowo is Ijebu too and he is well loved

1 Like

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Marpol: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2023
Vinnie2000:

U Guys just OVERRATE Osinbajo.

What are his Achievements in 8 years as VP?

What Good Policy was he Able to Attract to Buhari's Administration?

VP in Nigeria are mere figurehead. The guy is brilliant and would have done well if given the chance.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Proudlyomonna: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

See grown men crying like babies all over my mention cheesy e pain them.

Are you part of those crying because Tinubu took SEs rightful turn? grin

Na lie na lie๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ you dey use emoji hide the pain๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Others are destined to be somebody in life,your own destiny na to wail,shout and cry Igbo aaaahhh,Igbo yoooo,Igbo ohhh๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Na rubbish destiny you just carry come this world sha๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Your future no just bright with this kind nonsense destiny wey your head carry give you oo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by dododawa1: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2023
Osibanjo not wont president,too slow and quiet like JONATHAN,we needed someone like TINUBU
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by aikyg(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Lovelyn451:
the ijebu man in my area plays draft from morning till night
So you are envying his draft playing skills, eee kwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Sule Lamido For President Posters Flood Lagos PDP Secretariat / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.