Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan (28627 Views)

Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream / Yemi Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Called Him A Ice Cream Seller / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by dbestuncle: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2023
Okealaaye:
A story of rag-to-riches is believed if told by a person who has "arrived" even if it's untrue and is laden with outlandish claims.
But his own story is not rag to riches. He told us of his position as at the time even being a bachelor. He wasn't poor ma or sir
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Goalnaldo(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2023
What if you come from ijebu-igbo and you are a lawyer too. Does it disqualify you on all front according to his landlord then, asking for a friend?
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Olaolex: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:
This man is the only person who would have completely silenced obedients before and after the elections only if he was given the APC presidential ticket because majority of these obedients for still vote for am las las....but what do I know
There wouldn't have been anything called Obedient. Even if there was anything called Obedient, it wouldn't be as strong as it was.

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by drimzsmoke(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:
This man is the only person who would have completely silenced obedients before and after the elections only if he was given the APC presidential ticket because majority of these obedients for still vote for am las las....but what do I know

you know everything but....you're trying to shift the goalpost!!!
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2023
dbestuncle:

But his own story is not rag to riches. He told us of his position as at the time even being a bachelor. He wasn't poor ma or sir

Eranko ni e!

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Carlylepneuma: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2023
omoredia:
Tribalism is worse than racism
i tink they are the same thing only dt they are two diffrnt words but d hate ๐Ÿ˜ก negative energy thrown upon whomever those two words are uttered to are d same.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Enemyofpeace: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2023
This is why I stopped drinking orange and fruit juice, they are not good for the body
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by amp01(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2023
ote author=chigator2 post=122610828]Igbos continue fooling yourselves.

Now they are openly suggesting prejudice and tribalism against you is purely NORMAL. Imagine.

If you don't recognize that Nigeria is not for you in this 2023, something is definitely wrong [/quote]

Is it only Igbo he mentioned in the text,why are you out to look for problem.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2023
gawu1:

Sometimes, it is not issue of being dirty or destructive. Igbo are just hard to trust. Rent house to an Igbo man, within some few years he will claim ownership of your house outrightly. It happened to someone I know. After accommodating the Igbo man in his house free for over Ten years, the Igbo man went far and prepared fake papers showing transfer of ownership of the house by that my friend to him. It took serious legal battle and police investigation before my friend recovered his property.
Igbos are very cunning people to start a business with. If one is not careful, you lose your life somehow while they inherit everything.

Exactly. I was shocked when I learnt even their tribesmen dont like them as tenants. Too dubious.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2023
kunlebco:

Giving osinbajo the APC ticket is automatically dashing atiku the election. Atiku will floor them all

What do you know
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2023
stepaside2:

Not sure i agree. If VP got the APC ticket, it would have been difficult to get the Northern votes the way Tinubu did.

Secondly, Obidients will still not vote for him, using his 'sins' of marketmoni, tradermoni and the fact he was part of 'Buhari's' administration against him. I couldn't have seen him winning.

Don't be too sure
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Tareq1105: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:

Forget, it's a lie, obidients would not have voted him rather they would have visited him with the sins of Buhari administration.

Obidients are unrepentant to the extent that even if you bring out an angel from APC, they wouldn't vote him bcoz he's from APC. That's the level of their gullibility which has destroyed Eluuupeee even as we speak.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by iamdapsyj(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:

This is not true....most of those obidients will still vote for pitobi as long as he was on the ballot. They didn't vote based on competence but ethnic lines....
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Timmi: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2023
thisisit:
AFTER 8 YEARS OF AIDING BUHARI & APC TO DESTROY THE DESTINIES OF NIGERIANS....HE IS NOW TELLING US STORI STORI..

No destiny of Nigerians were destroyed but if you claim it to be so, then it must be yours.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by onuman: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Christistruth03:
This type of Prejudice is Utterly amazing

The sense of Blackman in Nigeria is most amazing. Hiding under personal idiosyncrasies to break the law, and with no consequences.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by yaseer111: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
This man way Cabals don silence finish.
I sent u mail sir
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2023
stepaside2:

Not sure i agree. If VP got the APC ticket, it would have been difficult to get the Northern votes the way Tinubu did.

Secondly, Obidients will still not vote for him, using his 'sins' of marketmoni, tradermoni and the fact he was part of 'Buhari's' administration against him. I couldn't have seen him winning.

Don't be too sure
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2023
iamdapsyj:

This is not true....most of those obidients will still vote for pitobi as long as he was on the ballot. They didn't vote based on competence but ethnic lines....

Not every obedients. Especially those in the south west and south south
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by onuman: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2023
You wouldn't rent house to the Igbo but you went to war to fight to make Igbo cohabit in one country with you.
Don't you see yourself as parasite on proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta? Proceeds from the Niger Delta make you share one Nigeria with a group you despise, and after the group had severally told you that they don't want to share one country with you?
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

Forget, it's a lie, obidients would not have voted him rather they would have visited him with the sins of Buhari administration.

Obidients are unrepentant to the extent that even if you bring out an angel from APC, they wouldn't vote him bcoz he's from APC. That's the level of their gullibility which has destroyed Eluuupeee even as we speak.

I don't think they are unrepentant rather I feel it's you who carry this unforgiven hate towards these obedients. Read again what you wrote! These are people who have been marginalized for years and you call them gullible for standing for what they feel is their right? They may not be going about it the way it should be but put yourself in their shoes what would you have done?

I'm ibo and I would have voted for OSIBANJO if he was the flag bearer for APC...and Yes! I said what I said
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Proudlyomonna: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

"The longer the epistle, the more the emotional trauma suffered" Adolf Hitler, 1876.

I swear I didn't read your rant. I just knew I harvested your soul and destroyed your psyche. E pain am grin

Hahaha pained weak vessel๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ grin you read every bit of it and it did the well intended damages to you tribally bigoted hatefilled cursed soul๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ grin
Let me invite you to an Igbo thread so you will masturbate your future on Igbo tribal hate as na your purpose of living๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ grin

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Faithfulness88: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Honestly
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by yaseer111: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
This man way Cabals don silence finish.
did you see my email?
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by erniok(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Marpol:

VP in Nigeria are mere figurehead. The guy is brilliant and would have done well if given the chance.
I concur. Just look at what he did as acting president. He'd have performed excellently.

Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by TalkingBird: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
A nation can be under a spell, yes an entire nation can be hypnotized. That happens when they will be repeating an invocation spread by the one who wants to hypnotize them, in the name of mimicking someone. So eventually they all come under the spell and hypnotism.

Think deeply so you can avoid it to be set free.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Fearyourcreator: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:
They won't vote him forget this talk ...
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by thisisit: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Timmi:

No destiny of Nigerians were destroyed but if you claim it to be so, then it must be yours.

WOE UNTO YOU & YOURS....FOR THOSE AVOIDABLE DEATHS IN THE HANDS OF BANDITS & BOKO HARAM.

WOE UNTO YOU & YOURS ..... FOR THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES TO ELECTORAL VIOLENCE,..& POOR MEDICAL CARE IN OUR HOSPITALS.

IRREVERSIBLE CURSE UPON YOUR GENERATION OF PRETENDERS.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by DoxxAnon: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Story-teller!

We would have loved your story if you had the balls to move to another party and contest for the presidency but you stayed quiet as a placeholder that you were and have now turned to Jimi Solanke
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Kingzeez10: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:
Mumu talk. Obidients would blame him for Buhari's failure. Same Obidients that preferred GRV to a performing Sanwoolu
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by AfonjaPriest: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
I met this Yoruba man who said unprintable things about Ijesha women.
I concluded maybe in his past he was dumped by one or some of them.
The way he presented his case, I felt, if an Ijesha man were there, he would strangle him. Infact, I weak because na Yoruba man talk am.
Re: Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan by Agunesinjaweola: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
This intelligent man was at a time called a Judas sometimes like this last year for trying to express his political interest.
Yes, he remain the same in the heart of the people loyal to President Elect
You don't bite the fingers that feeds you Osinbajo!

Throwback Picture Of Nnamdi Azikiwe And Nkrumah In The 1960s / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter