Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! (732 Views)

Naira Devaluation: Nigerian Students Face Tough Times In UK,Tuition Soars By 60% / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam / IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by YourBestWriter: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2023
In Nigeria, tough times can last for a lifetime.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by TradingGod: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2023
YourBestWriter:
In Nigeria, tough times can last for a lifetime.
you mean the same nigeria that people are buying cars everyday?

Bro change your mindset, there is money in this country, pray to God to open your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by incandescentena: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2023
TradingGod:

Bro change your mindset, there is money in this country, pray to God to open your eyes
Help me pray

5 Likes

Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by YourBestWriter: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2023
TradingGod:

You need that prayer more. Your eyes need to open because it's like you haven't seen anything yet.
Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by TradingGod: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2023
incandescentena:
Help me pray
I Give you the Spiritual understanding to know God, His Mercies and His Inheritance for you

1 Like

Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by incandescentena: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2023
TradingGod:
I Give you the Spiritual understanding to know God, His Mercies and His Inheritance for you
Ameen! So now pray for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by TradingGod: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2023
YourBestWriter:

You need that prayer more. Your eyes need to open because it's like you haven't seen anything yet.
but I'm chilling with God, so why will I pray more?

If you have a valuable skill, you will never be broke

The only people crying that there is no work are those that depend on their university certificate

A guy that knows how to repair a car very well will never cry about the economy of the country because he knows that as long as his skills is top notch in the automobile industry, he will be the most sought after autombie technician in that area

Now you see that na money dey rush who follow God because na only God fit Give you the right valuable Skill wey go match your personality 😁

1 Like

Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by TradingGod: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2023
incandescentena:
Ameen! So now pray for yourself.
I'm not the one feeling hopless, but you are

So you need the prayer more than me
Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by incandescentena: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2023
TradingGod:
I'm not the one feeling hopless, but you are

So you need the prayer more than me
Guy shebi you don pray for me? Oya pray for yourself make the tin balance naw. Which kind levels be dis? You must to pray now now for yourself o, or na wahala you dey find o

1 Like

Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by TradingGod: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2023
incandescentena:
Guy shebi you don pray for me? Oya pray for yourself make the tin balance naw. Which kind levels be dis? You must to pray now now for yourself o, or na wahala you dey find o
ok
Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by incandescentena: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
TradingGod:
ok
I m waiting...
Re: Tough Times Never Last Is A BIG LIE! by Weknowbetter: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Broke is a mind set, but you do tire. That's why I always do what has always worked for me. You can't sit back and dry up, move around

(1) (Reply)

Unad Post Ume / Help Pls / Any School Presently Running A Post Graduate Program In Warehousing & Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.