Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" (19447 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Job? / How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by SleekyP(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
internal crisis.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Chinese company workers how far?

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by IyaTola: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
wink
ThatrealestApex:
Educative
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by IyaTola: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin
Efisimilala:
Chinese company workers how far?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by nduchucks: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2023

Speak positively about your previous job experience and workplace, and tie it to the new experience you hope to gain by joining the new company.

Never tie anything to what you hope to gain by joining the new company. The interview should only focus on how you can add value to the company and not about your own gains.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by konfusedgee(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
abba09:
i wonder why people wants to quit thier jobs. i hate my job with all my heart but i cant quit if i do sapa will kill me

You are a slave to your Job and paymasters.

Either you eventually leave that job or they sack you,,,, ask yourself what if they sack you tomorrow what will you do?

I rather live life on the edge than be told what to do

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by Sebastine1994(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
joebeckz:
Very simple. Just say

" I don tire!

Or ask the person interviewing you this

" oga with this kind of salary and working condition, if na you, you go do?

No sugar quote anything. cheesy grin grin

It's sugar coat

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by abba09: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
konfusedgee:

You are a slave to your Job and paymasters.

Either you eventually leave that job or they sack you,,,, ask yourself what if they sack you tomorrow what will you do?

I rather live life on the edge than be told what to do
i tried quitting sapa nearly kill me

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by Rubyjade: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
abba09:
i tried quitting sapa nearly kill me
Then quit, hunger brings out the creativity in you. Ask tuface, wizkid and Burnaboy

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by abba09: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
Then quit, hunger brings out the creativity in you. Ask tuface, wizkid and Burnaboy
sapa never hold u

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by Rubyjade: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
abba09:
sapa never hold u
E chew me tight, sotey I enter site carry pan, my bodi hear am, Dem call me again I no go again

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by xjxibozrge: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
I am tired of job hunting and job interviews. It's like this job hunting thing is not for me. I no do again.

I want to start running my things from home. I will be fine. Peace of mind above all things.
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by Femi960: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nwaotu10:
I wan go bomb Asia, make Una no ves grin
who be you ,you don work for ASha before ?
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by winner37(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
The correct answer is ," the bigger a fish 🐠 is in the river more it's motivation to migrate to sea or ocean for advancement"
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by Ekugbeh(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
New challenge
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by Bashnigga(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Oga if I tell you the working conditions and the pay sef, you'll beg me not to ever return there
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by IyaTola: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2023
wink
Ekugbeh:
New challenge
Re: One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" by IyaTola: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2023
grin
Bashnigga:
Oga if I tell you the working conditions and the pay sef, you'll beg me not to ever return there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers For Practice And Download / Should I Take Manager Job In A Filling Station Or Leave It / China Central Television (CCTV NEWS) RECRUITMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.