Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression (547 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression by concho(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .
There was nothing like intimacy till 2021 and that was when I deflowered her ,
Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .
She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .
She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me
Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe
On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers
The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out
A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad
She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .
I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .
I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again
Re: Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression by promisedwealth(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
One ☝ Word for You move on. You will be happy you did, it's obvious you dealing with Snakes I will not say more than this.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression by SisterAnn(f): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Once trust is broken, the heart never never completely mends. Move on.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression by garriAndsugar: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
To avoid depression dont ever expect much from people even in relationships
Re: Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression by EriMma1: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Why every relationship Must a sexual tone to it is what I don't get. The moment you get intimate with someone, part of you is sold and tied to them, that is why whenever they cheat it gets to you so badly like it's doing to you now.

A good relationship should be void of premarital sex so if anything happens, you go your separate ways in one piece in peace. Though it will hurt but not as much as making you plunge into depression like you're experiencing right now.

Cut off from that amorous relationship and stay away from such if you want to live long.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression by Lyfdiscvry91(f): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please run for your dear life. Don't make that mistake, you will live regret it. There's no two ways about that.
Re: Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression by sisisioge: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Being the first in the puss.y does not guarantee you being the last.... I hope the virgin searchers get to read this. If a person wants to be generous to mankind with her kini, no matter how nice or who the breaker is, she would.

Oga you better gather yourself and stop being a Simple guy. Na today people dey distribute their treasures? You never share your own too before? Biko move on or suck it up grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression by Curiouscity(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
concho:
We started dating when she got admission in 2018. She was a novice and a church girl then .
There was nothing like intimacy till 2021 and that was when I deflowered her ,
Since I promised my self that I must marry who ever I deflowered , I started taking care of some parts of her needs hoping that I will get financially stable and settle down with her .
She was the type of girl that everyone assumed to be an angel . I trusted her more than anything on earth .
She is too jealous that she suspects that I’m cheating even when I was not . She misinterprets everything an opposite sex sends to me
Fast forward to 2022 . She visited one day and got upset that another girl referred to me as “babe” on chat instead of saying “hi” . I insisted that she brings her own phone so I check if a guy has never called her babe
On getting to her chat , I noticed this guy that she saved as “my favorite” . They had no chats (she deletes everything) . I decided to dig deeper only to find out that this guy has been going to her house (family house ) to sleep with her . It’s not once , it’s not twice . And it was frequent the period she even said I should give her space that they were doing family prayers
The worst is that I told the mum and elder siblings out of anger. They did absolutely nothing . The mum only denied knowing that the guy comes around when everyone is out
A month later, I saw a chat of the mum asking her why she doesn’t pick the guy’s call again . I almost ran mad
She has promised and vouched that she won’t try such again and doesn’t know what came over her her .
I have tried everything possible to forgive her since no one treats me the way she does , but I keep loosing weight and falling sick by day .
I’m currently depressed and don’t know what to do again

As painful as it may feel, please do your best and move on. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Which would you prefer? Discovering it now or after you are married to her?
For most people (men and women) fidelity is just a word, it doesn’t exist. It is even more painful when mothers know and support this cheating habits.

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone / I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... / I Need Guidance : How Best To Handle Household Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.