Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone (545 Views)

Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics / Lawyers In The House Pls Come To Our Aid(I was served court order) / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2023
Good morning House
I need help pls
Pls help me to feed, hunger is really dealing with me right now
Pls help me
I will appreciate any amount I see right now
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Kdon2: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:
Good morning House
I need help pls
Pls help me

We are plenty. Hopelessness right now
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Ozommadu: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2023
First thing first...

What was your role in this last general election??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:
First thing first...

Voted who I thought is the best candidate but things didn't turn out the way I expected
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:
Good morning House
I need help pls
Pls help me

Y'all will do what needs to be done when the Thing choke Una very well.

Until then, Make una keep enjoying Una Suffering.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Ozommadu: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:

Voted who I thought is the best candidate but things didn't turn out the way I expected

You still dey ๐Ÿงข

1 Like

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

You still dey ๐Ÿงข

Okay
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Ozommadu: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:

Okay

Ask FreeStuffsNG helinues yarimo or IconicR...they're available for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

Ask FreeStuffsNG helinues yarimo or IconicR...they're available for you.

Don't turn this tread to politics
I just need a little help
If you can't,pls move along
I'm pleading
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Ozommadu: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:

I'm pleading

So you think you're the only one suffering in this govt you helped cheered??

Call those that I mentioned and they may help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

So you think you're the only one suffering in this govt you helped cheered??

Call those that I mentioned and they may help
Guy
Rest!
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Ozommadu: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:

Guy
Rest!

It's better you stopped mentioning me, cos omo I'm not happy with you bigots that supported buhari for 8 wasted years and now tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

It's better you stopped mentioning me, cos omo I'm not happy with you bigots that supported buhari for 8 wasted years and now tinubu.

Rest my brother
I'm in no mood for all of these
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by ahnie: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2023
Lolz
The subtle punchlines sha
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by ahnie: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Henrimoto I see you viewing....help awa guy nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by henrimoto(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2023
ahnie:
Henrimoto I see you viewing....help awa guy nau
Ahnie. Good morning. Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by ahnie: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2023
henrimoto:
Ahnie. Good morning. Happy Sunday.
Same to you.
Hayude

1 Like

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by cybersoldiers: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:
First thing first...

The same Yoruba's and northern APC members are who voted for Fake Chicago certificate that are commiting suicide and using another name to beg up and down in Nairaland.

Shameless JagaBandits.

Shame no dey catch una?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by cybersoldiers: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:

Rest my brother
I'm in no mood for all of these

See what you did to yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by cybersoldiers: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:

I'm pleading

We must drag you because you voted for the incompetent failure of APC and you're here to disturb our peace?

4 Likes

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2023
Someone should help me pls
May God help you too
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nice2023(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2023
For those that voted this man and come in here to beg...it will not be well with u all.

May ur sufferings not have an end.

In fact ,it is just starting and I have no pity for u all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2023
Nice2023:
For those that voted this man and come in here to beg...it will not be well with u all.

May ur sufferings not have an end.

In fact ,it is just starting and I have no pity for u all.

Amen

I didn't vote BAT, so my conscience is clear
So pls rest
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by sylve11: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:
First thing first...

I don't know but this got me ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜Ž cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Stevenbright(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
I am not saying he is entitled to get help from anyone here or even on his street! But those of you using his political affiliation to judge him are worst than him.

Everyone has the right to support whoever they want politically or belong to any political party of their choice without being crucified for it.

In fact, how many months have the current government spent in office that you guys are writing it off. If this government eventually succeeds, will guys come back to apologize to this guy.

The funny thing is the one you guys are putting up as the needed magician to save this nation might even perform worse than this if given the chance. After all, he was a governor of a state for 8 years. Is that state a Singapore or a mini Landon right now?

Lastly, the problem of this country is the rot in the society and lack of moral values which led to corruption, aiding and abetting crimes, quick money syndrome, unnecessary competition and lack of patriotism/ home training.

All these have to be defeated if Nigeria must change for the better. So, at the end of the day, we all need to change for Nigeria to have a chance of getting better.
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Ozommadu: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Stevenbright:
I am not saying he is entitled to get help from anyone here or even on his street! But those of you using his political affiliation to judge him are worst than him.

Everyone has the right to support whoever they want politically or belong to any political party of their choice without being crucified for it.

In fact, how many months have the current government spent in office that you guys are writing it off. If this government eventually succeeds, will guys come back to apologize to this guy.

The funny thing is the one you guys are putting up as the needed magician to save this nation might even perform worse than this if given the chance. After all, he was a governor of a state for 8 years. Is that state a Singapore or a mini Landon right now?

Lastly, the problem of this country is the rot in the society and lack of moral values which led to corruption, aiding and abetting crimes, quick money syndrome, unnecessary competition and lack of patriotism/ home training.

All these have to be defeated if Nigeria must change for the better. So, at the end of the day, we all need to change for Nigeria to have a chance of getting better.

So you have the right to support the party that has destroyed Nigeria?? After supporting and defending clueless buhari for 8 wasted years now is tinubu??

You have the right to support the party that successfully divided Nigeria along ethnic lines with so much hatred and bigotry??

You have the right to support a party riddled with corruption, threatened voters? Intimidation? Rigging and in return put Nigerians in this mess we are today??

There's consequences for every action you played in this world...so you have the sole right to your suffering, don't disturb our peace mbok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Stevenbright(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

So you have the right to support the party that has destroyed Nigeria?? After supporting and defending clueless buhari for 8 wasted years now is tinubu??

You have the right to support the party that successfully divided Nigeria along ethnic lines with so much hatred and bigotry??

You have the right to support a party riddled with corruption, threatened voters? Intimidation? Rigging and in return put Nigerians in this mess we are today??

There's consequences for every action you played in this world...so you have the sole right to your suffering, don't disturb our peace mbok

This is the reason I don't normally comment on political issues here.

I never made my comment about me! I made it clear that everyone irrespective of anything what so ever reserve the right to which candidates or party they support and this is a universal Truth.

But please don't insult me in any form or raise all these your woke curses again towards me.
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Ozommadu: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Stevenbright:

This is the reason I don't normally comment on political issues here.

I never made my comment about me! I made it clear that everyone irrespective of anything what so ever reserve the right to which candidates or party they support and this is a universal Truth.

But please don't insult me in any form or raise all these your woke curses again towards me.

Nobody dey curse you oga or are you guilty?? You sound like what those tribal bigot that have received sense will say.

Why do you people like dragging everybody back with you?? Even Jonathan govt didn't do half of this yet you voted against him and cancelled pdp.

Now buhari did worst and you rewarded him with voting same party tinubu and you are here preaching nonsense?? Did you preach the same thing during goodluck govt??

I'm not saying you shouldn't support any candidate oo,if u like support a tree...everything has consequences. Gaskiya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

Nobody dey curse you oga or are you guilty?? You sound like what those tribal bigot that have received sense will say.

Why do you people like dragging everybody back with you?? Even Jonathan govt didn't do half of this yet you voted against him and cancelled pdp.

Now buhari did worst and you rewarded him with voting same party tinubu and you are here preaching nonsense?? Did you preach the same thing during goodluck govt??

I'm not saying you shouldn't support any candidate oo,if u like support a tree...everything has consequences. Gaskiya

E no go better for you for derailing my thread and not allowing me to get the help I really need in these trying moments because of your bigoted and shrinked small callous mind...you succesfully turned this thread to politics and chased away my helper from me because I'm Yoruba

What's even your problem?
Is it everybody u expect to support Obi?
Is it everybody you expect to walk your path?
Is it every Yoruba that even voted for BAT?
How did Obi even turn to a messiah overnight?
I saw your cohort's post(cyber soldier) on the other thread that YORUBA AND NORTHERN APC are the only one feeling suicidal in this regime?
How old is even this BAT regime? eh?
Y do u have to include politics in everything you do?
Y do u have to force your option on everybody?
If elected,what would Obi have done this early that would have turned Nigeria to America?eh?
Just weeks ago,I was battling chronic kidney stones which I succesfully peed out,my post even made front page

I need to continue my medications in other to prevent the stone from returning and I'm so cash strapped right now
I decided to plead for funds to get drugs n all and what did I get in return?
U guys started cyber bullying
You are living a very cursed life if you don't know
I have friends that are Igbo and I can proudly say that with the little interaction and relation I have had with them, 95% of them are good people.... I'm sure you are among the 5% that are stvpid, bigoted and fvvlish!
I spit on your cursed life!
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Ozommadu: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Battlefield2:

E no go better for you for derailing my thread and not allowing me to get the help I really need in these trying moments because of your bigoted and shrinked small callous mind...you succesfully turned this thread to politics and chased away my helper from me because I'm Yoruba

What's even your problem?
Is it everybody u expect to support Obi?
Is it everybody you expect to walk your path?
Is it every Yoruba that even voted for BAT?
How did Obi even turn to a messiah overnight?
I saw your post on the other thread that YORUBA AND NORTHERN APC are the only one feeling suicidal in this regime?
How old is even this BAT regime? eh?
Y do u have to include politics in everything you do?
Y do u have to force your option on everybody?
If elected,what would Obi have done this early that would have turned Nigeria to America?eh?
Just weeks ago,I was battling chronic kidney stones which I succesfully peed out,my post even made front page

I need to continue my medications in other to prevent the stone from returning and I'm so cash strapped right now
I decided to plead for funds to get drugs n all and what did I get in return?
U guys started cyber bullying
You are living a very cursed life if you don't know
I have friends that are Igbo and I can proudly say that with the little interaction and relation I have had with them, 95% of them are good people.... I'm sure you are among the 5% that are stvpid, bigoted and fvvlish!
I spit on your cursed life!

You Don dey look for sympathy with this nonsense empty epistle and lies

At the bolded...show me where I said "yorubas and Northern Apc are the ones feeling suicidal in this Apc regime " and I'll transfer you #50,000 right now.

See I'm not a tribal bigot, I just serve people an eye for an eye,whether you be hausa, igbo or yoruba...I have WAZOBIA in my circles, sane ones and not a bigot like you are.

You dey ask me what Obi would've done different? The buhari you voted twice, what different thing did he do??

You're not the only one suffering in this Ebola govt, go find work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Ozommadu: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Go create another thread, attach your kidney stone previous thread to it and seek for help...I promise not to derail it.

But you must promise to shun bigotry.
Re: Good Morning House, Pls Help Me Anyone by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:
Go create another thread, attach your kidney stone previous thread to it and seek for help...I promise not to derail it.

But you must promise to shun bigotry.

I'm not a bigot....you can go through my thread!
And moreso, I'm not a lazy man
Kidney stones isn't a play,I have spent a lot on it, that is why even after peeing it,I still continue the medications because I don't want to experience what I did then

And about being lazy, I'm not lazy at all...but God knows best

Whichever way, I wish you well brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Help U Utilise Your Spare Time / Executive 2 &3 Bedroom Flat To Let @ Iyana Ipaja Axis Wt Pix 180k/yr 08023097721 / Professional Child Minder @ Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.