Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi (21442 Views)

I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu / ‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu / A Candidate With Dual Nationality Can Not Stand As A Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by omoredia: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Peter Obi the best man for the job!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Millimann: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Law abiding man.

Imagine a guinean fowl asking a full-fledged Nigerian to leave Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Very funny how SE hates Tinubu and he blatantly cheated them out of their turn.

1. Ohaneze begged him not to contest, yet said nothing to Atiku whose PDP enslaved them for 24 years.

2. Sponsored Obi to run against him, under the table without even Obi knowing. Started Obidient movement to insult him while putting him in Aso Rock.

3. Released Yes Daddy audio and Guinea dual citizenship to cause distraction.

4. It is so amusing when I see Obi supporters still on his case here not knowing their 5 States were his puppets.

Imagine your chained dog that you feed daily, flog when you want, barking and calling itself the master of your house. grin

Tinubu is just a Grandmaster. A colonial Master. Effortlessly leading SW and SE by proxy.
They knew he would win. Deep in their heart, they know that he is the most popular candidate amongst the 4 top candidates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Why are you so pained by my comment?

Time will tell wink

Is it not clear to you that tinubu is surrounded with alot of controversies. He is doing exactly what pablo escobar attempted to do. The only difference is nigeria welcome such people in a corning way

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Luckysbab: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Claim : “And I have said it that even if there is war outside this country and I’m outside, I will come back because this is my country.”

People run away from war to where there’s peace .

Verdict : Obi’s claim is false.

No mind the oversabi

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by erai30(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Well done sir, thank God you are not like those drug barons with Guinea pig passport. You are my president, a true leader that Nigeria needs to rescue us from these Riggers.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Lanretoye(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
He doesn’t even know the difference between Nigeria and Nigerian,I just wish people know that this guy’s regime if elected will be worst than a tsunami with the hypocritical way he reasons.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Omoawoke: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
But all your children have
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by greatiyk4u(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
My President
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by ifihearam: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Believe whatever this man says at your own peril.

This man dey LIE OOO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by AntiWailer: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
manutdrichie:

Look at this agbado miscreants with propaganda everyday

Obi will rule you and nothing you can do

lol @Obi will rule u

without winning elections ?

He sure for Atiku and Shetima to become President before Obi get chance self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
We know you don't have dual nationality one of the reason why you're deported
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by ipobarecriminals: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
sad sad sad grin Yes DADDY sad sad angry
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by tommykiwi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ahmed0336:
The same way he said" the day I will leave APGA is the day I die" we all know the rest.

No be me dem go use sweet mouth for undecided
I am searching for my Guinea passport, please kindly ask Tilumbu if he saw it.
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Must you display your stupidity everytime? Anyway you people don't respect your elders talkless of awon tiwon sunyin
manutdrichie:

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Torpedo23: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol campaign don finish buh diz one still dey campaign after election....

We all know who the ones still on combat mode even long after elections have been concluded are. Half the time the APC PCC have been acting more like beaten dogs. No grace!
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Yagier: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obi is a blatant liar,why did he relocate from anambra to Lagos is not bcox of comfortability….if war start now he and his family will stay in Nigeria?….this shows Nigerian are emotional lot…obi wont be out here screaming save nigeria save nigeria if he had no supporters…he’s only playing on the intelligence and emotions of his gullible followers….but I’m learning from this men how to always win and make progressive alliances from tinubu and how to make yourself appealing and championed by majority from obi…..The age of two grand masters there’s a lot to learn from the duo….Respect to the two thieves…I sight my predecessors…respect sirs!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by realspharm(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Having a Dual citizenship is not a crime.

The Nigerian constitution permits you to have a dual citizenship.
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by israelmao(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obi was right,he knows how to gently hurl stone at the enemies with maximum impact in their camp.Obi's only option is Nigeria as a Nigerian like most of us not like Emilokan with Guinean option.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Sermwell(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
SoftP:
U should’ve allowed us protest against the irregularities that charaded the election,
then the entire world would have been interested in the court judgement’
Naaah!! APC would have infiltrated the protest and caused violence, killing alot of people. Peter Obi and Obidients would have been accused...then the unknown would have happened.
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by AnanseK(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
manutdrichie:

And the chest beating continues. ..

But that squeaky- yes Daddy wimp, will never rule Nigeria.
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Sammy5413(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Keep Calm
Obi is coming!
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Timmi: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRd9UHDza6E

Peter Obi while being interviewed at the National Executive Council (NEC) meeting of the Labour Party in Asaba, Delta State on Tuesday said he does not have dual citizenship.

Obi said, “I’m a Nigerian. Committed Nigerian. I don’t have any dual nationality. So, this (Nigeria) is my own country.

“And I have said it that even if there is war outside this country and I’m outside, I will come back because this is my country.”

So what? And to also claim in another interview that you’ve not intentionally commit a crime means you have unintentionally do that but then a crime is a crime OBI.
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Winterhaven:
Good, but you won't rule this country. Until you do away with your religious and tribal bigotry.
And the Muslim Muslim ticket man you support?Hypocrite
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by phymat(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:
I’m a Nigerian. Committed Nigerian. I don’t have any dual nationality. So, this (Nigeria) is my own country.

“And I have said it that even if there is war outside this country and I’m outside, I will come back because this is my country.”
If you like have poly citizenship ,how does that affect anyone , abeg shift
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Sammy5413(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Peter Obi is the Way Forward
Others are Wayward!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by Teenaira: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
manutdrichie:

Obi can NEVER rule Nigeria otherwise, this country is doomed. The man is just too pretentious and always in self appraisal. If by mistake he becomes the president his tenor will be worse than anybody who has ever ruled Nigeria, dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Teenaira:

Obi can NEVER rule Nigeria otherwise, this country is doomed. The man is just too pretentious and always in self appraisal. If by mistake he becomes the president his tenor will be worse than anybody who has ever ruled Nigeria, dead or alive.
According to yoruba muslims

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by one4GOD(f): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Campaign after election. grin

me, I will never allow anyone to use my child for this abuse - drink from same cup with this half human half ebora
Re: I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi by one4GOD(f): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBachelor:
Can Tinubu say the same? grin
over his dead bulllet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticize Peter Obi Over El-Rufai's 2014 Detainment / Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.