Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

National ID Card Wahala - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / National ID Card Wahala (29224 Views)

Nigerians Without National ID Card Won’t Get Travel Passports, Says NIMC / Immigration Moves To Implement ‘no National ID, No International Passport’ Polic / How Long Does It Take To Get The National Id Card?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National ID Card Wahala by Skillsnigeria: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: National ID Card Wahala by inoki247: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

I downloaded the app.
How do I download the digital NIMC? I can see it but no download option.

Click on Print NIN Slip after that a Page will load choose the Print Premium Slip after that a Payment page will load Make payment on Remita and the PDF file will download on your phone...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National ID Card Wahala by NathanxxL(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:
Lol why stress why not just download the NiMC app and pay 1k or 1200 and download the Digital NiMC and go print it on a Plastic you're good to go like that...

Just put your NiN number on the app if you've the number already or dial NIN ussd code on the number you use to register to get your NiN number and input the NiN number on the app after that they send you an OTP....

Dem chop my money for this thing o. Reach their office and they still renaming 2k. After losing almost 3k during the first payment only not to get receipt to print out.
Re: National ID Card Wahala by cassyrooy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
KingLennon:
How many have collected the plastic?

That Pantami na hediot aswear sad
I did first registration in 2013 and collected plastic ID card in 2018, some months back, I was sent text messages of a new card because the old one will expire this year's September.

I was shocked when I received this texts cos, I was thinking of what ID card I'd be carrying with me always.
Re: National ID Card Wahala by NaijaphiliaBlog: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Vesilli:
Please is it possible to collect the ID at another enrolment centre?

Yes, it is possible.

Contact the following for assistance:

ninreg.mobiile@gmail.com

OR

Re: National ID Card Wahala by truthCoder: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
uncleteeh:

If you have your NIN, I will get you the N ID card in a jiffy.
Here's my.

LOL

You are obfuscating your details but kept your barcode clear.

Ok o.

Dey play.
Re: National ID Card Wahala by NaijaphiliaBlog: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
FireUpNow:
This reminds me of the NIN photo modification I did. I paid an agent since January 31 till date I never see changes. The man told me it will be ready by two weeks but it's almost 3 months now, na story upon story. Where can I report to please?

Contact the following email for assistance:

ninreg.mobiile@gmail.com

OR call

Re: National ID Card Wahala by hardbody: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:

Wow why did you allow that why will you allow someone use his number...

In any registration I don't allow using of 3rd party email or a number I use all my own details....

You don fvck up like this u know say anything Nigeria na long thing....

Guy, when you fill your details and pass it across the counter, what they return to you is what you get. I sha needed it urgently to renew my passport and process my visa. It worked for those purposes so no issues. I will resol e it when I am ready
Re: National ID Card Wahala by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

I downloaded the app.
How do I download the digital NIMC? I can see it but no download option.

Go to Cybercafe

1 Like

Re: National ID Card Wahala by ausproxi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:
Lol why stress why not just download the NiMC app and pay 1k or 1200 and download the Digital NiMC and go print it on a Plastic you're good to go like that...

Just put your NiN number on the app if you've the number already or dial NIN ussd code on the number you use to register to get your NiN number and input the NiN number on the app after that they send you an OTP....

I don't have access to the number used for registration anymore
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Sirdiq21: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
I discover that they change me first name to surename, pls how can I Change it, what are the requrement
Re: National ID Card Wahala by AchrafHakimi: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:

Click on Print NIN Slip after that a Page will load choose the Print Premium Slip after that a Payment page will load Make payment on Remita and the PDF file will download on your phone...

Wow!
You be sure guy o.

Is the remita and pdf download instant or it takes a few days?
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Felabrity: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:

hmm
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Felabrity: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
uncleteeh:

If you have your NIN, I will get you the N ID card in a jiffy.
Here's my.
be like na wetin I dey find be this

Any thing at the back?
Re: National ID Card Wahala by 2pep(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
I can see digital ID Card (not nin premium slip) on their app but you can't print it out.
Re: National ID Card Wahala by luluosas(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
But, what happen? Did you relocate?
Vesilli:
Re: National ID Card Wahala by FireUpNow(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
NaijaphiliaBlog:

Contact the following email for assistance:

ninreg.mobiile@gmail.com
is this police email contact or DSS email contact?
Re: National ID Card Wahala by mechanics(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
KingLennon:
How many have collected the plastic?

That Pantami na hediot aswear sad
Mine is not even ready, since 4 years now
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Nicenixon: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Pls what are the nececessary steps to be taken? I discovered that the age on my NIN database is not correct and I need to rectify it quickly.
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Fatasy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Pls how long and how much will it take to rectify gender,I was given F instead of M
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Shaev7(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Vesilli:
Once you collect your ID, later you can download the app, pay a token online and have your ID on pdf. Go and laminate it or even produce plastic one for yourself.
Re: National ID Card Wahala by Shaev7(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:

That's exactly what I explained to him. But I think he is a first timer, so he may need the NIN first before the app
Re: National ID Card Wahala by inoki247: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Shaev7:

That's exactly what I explained to him. But I think he is a first timer, so he may need the NIN first before the app

Lol he doesn't need the NiN so far he has the sim linked to his NIN make he dial the NiN ussd code he will see is NIN number dey might just charge him 50naira or 20naira to get the number....

So after getting the number he should input it in his NIN app they will send him an OTP...

1 Like

Re: National ID Card Wahala by inoki247: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Wow!
You be sure guy o.

Is the remita and pdf download instant or it takes a few days?

When I did mine I got it immediately infact the thing downloaded on my phone automatically without even clicking on download....

I just went to check on my PDF app I found out the file as already downloaded...

So after making payment successfully if there's anything like download click it automatically you should see it on your phone few minutes...

2 Likes

Re: National ID Card Wahala by pooozeee(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Vesilli:

You don't actually need to go to the enrollment centre to receive your NIMC card. It can be done online yourself

1 Like

Re: National ID Card Wahala by emerged01(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:
exactly what I did two weeks ago..
I thought it has chip. There are some people that do use theirs to withdraw from Atm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before And After Photo Of Igwuruta-Chokocho Road Constructed By Rivers State / Tola Ogundipe Is Dead Drowns In Lagos, Police Probe Aides / FG Extends Flight Ban By Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.