Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures (3278 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by marvelck: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nigerian couple set to wed, lite up the internet with their beautiful pre wedding pictures

This couple' pre wedding pictures is not only beautiful, but also outstanding...

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by Mrfixiit: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
They look cute together. May your marriage succeed

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by jaeyking(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
OP you sure say no be you

Sha
I wish them a blissful marriage

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by N3TRAL: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na money be fine BOBO!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by seasy: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Beautiful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by Zonefree(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
This woman stone this boy with over 9 years.

ENPs now target boys at their flower age to settle down after screaming menascum.

My condolences to Nairaland ENPs.
Fine, they no fine
Money, they no get
Character na zero

How will they attract a man to take away shame from their miserable lives? cry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by Goodlady(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
I celebrate their love story but the girl is looking fake in the first & second pic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by Zonefree(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:
I celebrate their love story but the girl is looking fake in the first & second pic.
She's not looking fake...she's old. Even with the make-up, the wrinkles are still showing.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by Flight90: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Beautiful couples grin
But the wig for the lady head no be here, make our ladies try dey flaunt their natural God given hair na
Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by illicit(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is this Photoshop
Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by PussyGalore(f): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Forget the girl, the guy is so cute and he looks rich too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by duduade: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Filter for Godsake

Editing yin o oppppooorrrrr

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by NoahHadNoArk: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by EriMma1: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
See as the two of them come thick 👀...

Happy married life to them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by Goodlady(f): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Bad belle is doing this one because say she no fine and man no gree follow am

See your profile, you dey fear if finally you get luck marry come divorce your husband go run you street like Hakimi. Imagine, you don conclude already say no be love but na assets you dey find, chai!!!

Check out your list of role models you dey follow and someone will understand why most females on this platform are brainless. BecUse they roll in the same cliques. The number one name on your following tells a lot about you and your priorities.

Change your circle of friends and learn to celebrate others so your time of celebration will come.

My peace I leave you
Learn reasoning. It's vital for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nice photo..

Na Big bress sure pass las las..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by udede(m): 2:23am On Apr 20, 2023
The guy looks like a trophy on the lady.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by mytime24(f): 6:58am On Apr 20, 2023
Congrats,
Bt
Too much filter
Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by BigYash: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Okay o
Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by EmiDon11: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by Soulsymbol99: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
Unfortunately people spend time and money preparing 4 wedding (which is jst a day's event) Than marriage(which is supposed to be till death do u part) undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures by LikeAking: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
I pity him..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend / African American Woman Starting New Relationship With American Born Nigerian Man / What Can I Do To Make Gooogles Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.