Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) (95117 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / FOR SALE 2storey Building Consist Of 2nos 3bdrm/1nos Of 2bdrm@aguda Surulere 30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by davillian(m): 4:45am On Apr 21, 2023
mastermaestro:

You raised a very valid point most ungrateful 'abroadians' don't want to discuss. Most of these people who complain of being cheated are terrible misers and ingrates.

I cut off a relative because of such despicable behavior. They just want errand boys and girls whom they pray should remain stagnant in life so they perpetually have people to use and reuse for their selfish purposes. sad
Yeah very selfish and greedy, that's how one refuse to tell me how much he wants to sell the car he sent.
He was asking me how much do they sell it...
I was like bro calculate your total expenditures add your profit and what ever I sell it is none of your business.
I'm not nice to them and I've made it clear that it's business.
You can't come and stress me
If I'm going anywhere for them I use Uber if I need to eat I enter a good place to eat.
I request transport , feeding, airtime and my money for the job..
And I will do my job 100%.....
So there would be no room for complain...

3 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Ventura1: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2023
You are still playing, you should cut off serious financial dealings with her, and only give her stipends if she wails too much.
UselessBuharist:
One of my parents sold my first house at roofing level, I got wind of it from a friend, I asked and I was further lied to. As if that was not enough dem pressure me to bring money for roofing for house wey dem don sell oo.

I made up my mind that i won’t send #1 for the purpose of that house again and they won’t know anything I do going forward.

2 yrs later I asked my sister to buy another land and start a project, I told her I’ll lodge you in a hotel near the project so that she can finish the project before going back home, I even beg her husband we agree oo she do am to roofing level her husband asked her to come back home. Na so them leave the house, 3 weeks later her husband tell me say dem see one very good land suitable for hostel make I come buy, rush rush I pay oo, they said I should just start the building project immediately, I ask my in-law can you handle it he said yes, na so I begin pump money oo, I give my in-law the job, he gave his friend the job and his friend gave a contractor. Dem chop me nor he small but I didn’t complain because the money dey then and I thought they were using the best materials only to come naija meet 21 cracks for house wey dem complete less than 2 months before I come naija. Before I come I don buy car for my brother in law, when I got to the house I was so disappointed right there I told my sister I will never talk to her again. I went and completed the one she was building before by myself. Long story short I sold the hostel last December the same day I bought another house with money I got from selling the hostel. The hostel was just there, nobody goes there to check, even the agent I gave to help me manage it dey do me anyhow.

Because I nor get anyone else to trust I went to my parents to help me build my living house… this one na another long story.

Me, my sister and her husband are cool now, she is even going to check the house I bought in December on Saturday. She has the documents to all my properties since wife never join but I tell her say if you hear say I close my eyes forever make sure everything goes to my son.

I be senior brother, I carry everything wey happen as part of life, I love my family
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by MuslimIgbo: 5:27am On Apr 21, 2023
eepeepook:
Looks like a skit.
Or deh
Everything na skit
People like you and Óbinna are the same

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Adegunle4(m): 5:30am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:
One of my parents sold my first house at roofing level, I got wind of it from a friend, I asked and I was further lied to. As if that was not enough dem pressure me to bring money for roofing for house wey dem don sell oo.

I made up my mind that i won’t send #1 for the purpose of that house again and they won’t know anything I do going forward.
I

2 yrs later I asked my sister to buy another land and start a project, I told her I’ll lodge you in a hotel near the project so that she can finish the project before going back home, I even beg her husband we agree oo she do am to roofing level her husband asked her to come back home. Na so them leave the house, 3 weeks later her husband tell me say dem see one very good land suitable for hostel make I come buy, rush rush I pay oo, they said I should just start the building project immediately, I ask my in-law can you handle it he said yes, na so I begin pump money oo, I give my in-law the job, he gave his friend the job and his friend gave a contractor. Dem chop me nor he small but I didn’t complain because the money dey then and I thought they were using the best materials only to come naija meet 21 cracks for house wey dem complete less than 2 months before I come naija. Before I come I don buy car for my brother in law, when I got to the house I was so disappointed right there I told my sister I will never talk to her again. I went and completed the one she was building before by myself. Long story short I sold the hostel last December the same day I bought another house with money I got from selling the hostel. The hostel was just there, nobody goes there to check, even the agent I gave to help me manage it dey do me anyhow.

Because I nor get anyone else to trust I went to my parents to help me build my living house… this one na another long story.

Me, my sister and her husband are cool now, she is even going to check the house I bought in December on Saturday. She has the documents to all my properties since wife never join but I tell her say if you hear say I close my eyes forever make sure everything goes to my son.

I be senior brother, I carry everything wey happen as part of life, I love my family

Often times we make this mistake of joining business with family. I can remember I once introduced a colleague to my sister for her project even despite being an architect…it takes away the professional ethics of one’s job too.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Fearyourcreator: 5:31am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Senior brother cus you dey the money... If not you go vex leave all of them... Na person wey see something dey fall back on dey easily forgive... If not Bros you go vex no be small
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Fearyourcreator: 5:34am On Apr 21, 2023
ModCaller:

Real life sabinus. Continue
Lol
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 5:36am On Apr 21, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Senior brother cus you dey the money... If not you go vex leave all of them... Na person wey see something dey fall back on dey easily forgive... If not Bros you go vex no be small

Lol bro na just who I be, I dey easily forgive and move on. This life nor too hard like that but I go give everything to lawyer the next time I come naija
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:42am On Apr 21, 2023

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by saxoholic1(m): 5:55am On Apr 21, 2023
This is a perfect skit video....the script writer exaggerated the words....
She would have said 10years in America not 40years.... hahahahaha.... because if she had been in America for 40years, how old is she now?? Look at her very well that girl is still young...at most early 40's.....how old was she when she go the america start to hustle?
Make una use una head oh....
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Finore(m): 5:57am On Apr 21, 2023
I prefer signing an agreement with a construction company or bank to build a house. Save up your Money when is time to build your house. Take a vacation with in six months u would have gone far any vacation u have come again round it up
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Dfavouredone: 6:00am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

I like your spirit of forgiveness and your love for your family.

I will like you to put decision to give everything to son in case of anything happen into writing (Will) and hand it to your lawyer.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by felixtare(m): 6:14am On Apr 21, 2023
eepeepook:
Looks like a skit.

No b skit broda
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Ted4real: 6:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Sell off the skeletal works yourself and used the money to do business instead of asking him questions that you won't receive. God will pay him back on the evil he has shown.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by FantasyWolf(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2023
And you think you can trust family...
But wait oo
How old is she if she's been sending money for 40yrs..
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by oxiide22(m): 6:36am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Good morning Big brother help me with 50k to start a POS business please I don't have work just doing some labourer work up n down
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2023
Dfavouredone:

I like your spirit of forgiveness and your love for your family.

I will like you to put decision to give everything to son in case of anything happen into writing (Will) and hand it to your lawyer.

Thanks bro, considering that now.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Sumptylism: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2023
Take the documents to a bank for safekeeping.

...what if the lawyer sells your property?

The lawyer can keep the will...and the documents should be with the bank....

...you sef try dey "open hand small"...e be like say you like yourself too much....

...and this one wey you dey get issues with everyone...take am easy...your own dey your body....

...from parents...to sister...to brother-inlaw...back to parents...agents...and even girlfriend/baby mama....

Tell yourself some truth...take am easy...give willingly...and don't see people just as a means to your end...in short... don't be selfish....

...that na one secret of getting the "mumu button" in people....

...all the best in your endeavours....

UselessBuharist:

I never marry bro, i was dating her and my son came.. she had my documents till we had issues and she willingly sent the documents to my sister.

I’m not rich but I just know say any money wey don reach 1 million fit buy land somewhere.

We suffer for rent na make me like properties like that. I will do as you have advised the next time I come Nigeria… but what if lawyer die who go give me my docs lol
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Mayorseun: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2023
Mercury12:
Obinna don carry him sister handicap.
Why are people this wicked sef.
I was thinking thesame way, didn't the brother ever sent her the picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by segzysexy(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2023
Iamicekid:
I always do this and always advice my friends to do the same, when u are outside the country in a year u will have 1 month of days off work in total, don’t collect those days off, save am till November or December which ever works for you, just make sure Na Dry season so that rain won’t disturb ur project speed, use that time come 9ja, buy the land u wan build yourself, commence the project yourself during the space of that one month, once ur holiday is over go back and repeat the same the following year, continue from where u stopped, my one cent
Spot on

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by fotadmowmend(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2023
40 years ?? How old is she ? Na lie
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Ashawoman82: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2023
udede:
Something is not connecting.
You were sending money. Okay.
You were receiving prograce report. Ok.
BUT YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR SIMPLE WATSSAP IMAGES AND VIDEOS.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN A WORLD OF TODAY.

just tell me something else please.
see this one, talking like a child..oga wise up
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Kay25(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

U self no too Sharp sorry to say..I do work for people nt in Nigeria and I know how to ask for evidences
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by UselessBuharist: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Sumptylism:
Take the documents to a bank for safekeeping.

...what if the lawyer sells your property?

The lawyer can keep the will...and the documents should be with the bank....

...you sef try dey "open hand small"...e be like say you like yourself too much....

...and this one wey you dey get issues with everyone...take am easy...your own dey your body....

...from parents...to sister...to brother-inlaw...back to parents...agents...and even girlfriend/baby mama....

Tell yourself some truth...take am easy...give willingly...and don't see people just as a means to your end...in short... don't be selfish....

...that na one secret of getting the "mumu button" in people....

...all the best in your endeavours....

If you read my first comment you go modify your comment.

Stingy man go buy car give in-laws for luxury?

Where you see girlfriend and baby mama for my comment, I avoided those words for a reason.

Who go get your time in the first place if you stingy and remember my sister didn’t squander my money I got angry with her because of how she looked away and didn’t even bother to go see what her husband was doing for me.

Life nor too hard like that bro, abi the stingy part na because I say make everything go to my son in the case of any eventuality?

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by GloriousGbola: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2023
ednut1:
This clearly looks staged.

The woman looks like a local Nigerians idea of a successful middle aged American.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by AlanSugar(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2023
This should tell you it's nothing but the usual nollywood bs!

udede:
Something is not connecting.
You were sending money. Okay.
You were receiving prograce report. Ok.
BUT YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR SIMPLE WATSSAP IMAGES AND VIDEOS.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN A WORLD OF TODAY.

just tell me something else please.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Kobicove(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2023
Trusting too much in Nigeria gets you into big trouble!
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Gbeng30(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2023
This is very bad, you can't trust anybody in this country even your blood... May God console her and help her out
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2023
godofuck231:
Igbo people and deceit , she should face her own life and let the family roast in the back hole they are living in , they feel the life in America is fun , thats what you get when a family is worthless, for them to play this on their own blood ,think of another unrelated person

Fo.ol, is there any part of Nigeria this kind of story hasn't been reported from??

As a matter of fact, this is the first report in recent times that's involving Igbo people.

Your burning hatred, bigotry and tribalism will kill you.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Fearyourcreator: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Lol bro na just who I be, I dey easily forgive and move on. This life nor too hard like that but I go give everything to lawyer the next time I come naija
Ok
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Its unfortunate but I don't believe the 40years ish. How did it happen that she didn't come to Nigeria in 40 years for someone who plans to return and live the rest of her life in the country undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Exactly, how old is she and when did she immigrate.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Acidosis(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2023
Sending money to family or anyone to help you "save", "invest", or "build" anything in this age and time is f00lishness though. The world is too globalized to be caught in the web of f00lishness.

Why are you even building a house in Nigeria all the way from America? That place looks like Lekki. There are many fully built and furnished homes that are up for grab in Lekki.

Just save your money in America or wherever you are; come back to Nigeria when you are ready to own a home; pay OUTRIGHTLY, and get the key to your house INSTANTLY. All these can be done 1 week (6 days for inspections/inquiries and 1 day for paperwork).

Except you are building in a rural area, there is no reason whatsoever why anyone in your shoes should be "building." Dem dey dupe people in Naija sef. Imagine what they will do to someone in faraway America. Even as a naija resident, I will ALWAYS prefer buying a home to building.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / Latest New Year Promo Prices For High Quality Imported Doors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.