Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) (95119 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / FOR SALE 2storey Building Consist Of 2nos 3bdrm/1nos Of 2bdrm@aguda Surulere 30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
GreyLaw:

It appears most people in Nigeria are criminals at heart. I saw that guy's post and was very angry until I saw yours and calmed down. Some of us return to the last cent monies we borrowed in the past. Some of us have returned monies erroneously sent to us. My dad retired from his job 3 years earlier because for 32 years he accounted for every penny and many times they tried to kill him until he had enough and retired earlier.

No be everybody be thief. I personally return money even to my own hurt. I help others to my own hurt and I am a Nigerian. I have never taken a cent from anybody I worked for even when I had the opportunity.

God bless you and all these who still stand by the "Honesty is the best policy" mantra. Good things will naturally find us for the good we sow. It's a law of nature.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
I know you are lying but continue
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Reference(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
With all the technology available for remote monitoring these things simply should not happen.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by deji17: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
Obi Datti scam
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by thatigboman: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
ChineduAPC:
The stupid Obinna will also be shouting elluuppee, they supposed to sentence him to death by hanging.Igbos are greedy and will do anything for money, including betraying their own blood. You can ask Peter Obi father, how his son was responsible for his death.
terrorists Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale that beheaded a British military officer are confirmed heypeecee confirmed card carrying members
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by victorVIC1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Iamicekid:
I always do this and always advice my friends to do the same, when u are outside the country in a year u will have 1 month of days off work in total, don’t collect those days off, save am till November or December which ever works for you, just make sure Na Dry season so that rain won’t disturb ur project speed, use that time come 9ja, buy the land u wan build yourself, commence the project yourself during the space of that one month, once ur holiday is over go back and repeat the same the following year, continue from where u stopped, my one cent

I think it is better to dedicate the one month in sourcing and buying an already built property that aligns with your taste

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by PStacks(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
The Brother tried his best na.. se he should kill himself nitoo braggadocios a people are Igbos?
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by mastermaestro(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
davillian:
It takes Gods grace and luck...
I've handled couple of projects for my cus outside Nigeria but he gave me penny..
He brought another job I rejected forming busy he gave his sis that one sucked him dry.
He brought another one and I told him find out how much other people can do it for him and minus 40% and pay me 60% that I would do the job and he ran till today.
Sometimes those people there like to use people for free....

You raised a very valid point most ungrateful 'abroadians' don't want to discuss. Most of these people who complain of being cheated are terrible misers and ingrates.

I cut off a relative because of such despicable behavior. They just want errand boys and girls whom they pray should remain stagnant in life so they perpetually have people to use and reuse for their selfish purposes. sad

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
UselessBuharist:

I never marry bro, i was dating her and my son came.. she had my documents till we had issues and she willingly sent the documents to my sister.

I’m not rich but I just know say any money wey don reach 1 million fit buy land somewhere.

We suffer for rent na make me like properties like that. I will do as you have advised the next time I come Nigeria… but what if lawyer die who go give me my docs lol
oga dey fear to pay ransome money. You rich jor.. Lol
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Reliable Real Estate Companies are your best bet.

Ask me how.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Am an errand guy, I do things and projects for people within and outside Nigeria. I will help you do ur job for you and supervise ur building, I base in benin.. Ẹven thou say I de chop moni doesn't stop me from doin a good job for you, Na so one of my madam who base in Holland I help supervising her site bought me generator and sowing industrial machine for my wife cos she didn't expect the job I did for her building. Pls ọ don't let this topic deter you from giving me jobs, am reliable..even if it's to pay later no issue with terms and conditions.. I can be reached on 07035754038(Jeffery)

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
kestolove95:
See wetin dot nation people dey do demsefs
ethnic big#t
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Maxxim: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
I don't blame when clients living abroad frequently insists I regularly help them make videos of their sites and monitors everything, sometimes you wonder if they're physically present when they make some statements. The person I worked for lately travels back here frequently to inspect his project, Nigerians are fvcking wicked bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by alibiz: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
UselessBuharist:
One of my parents sold my first house at roofing level, I got wind of it from a friend, I asked and I was further lied to. As if that was not enough dem pressure me to bring money for roofing for house wey dem don sell oo.

I made up my mind that i won’t send #1 for the purpose of that house again and they won’t know anything I do going forward.

2 yrs later I asked my sister to buy another land and start a project, I told her I’ll lodge you in a hotel near the project so that she can finish the project before going back home, I even beg her husband we agree oo she do am to roofing level her husband asked her to come back home. Na so them leave the house, 3 weeks later her husband tell me say dem see one very good land suitable for hostel make I come buy, rush rush I pay oo, they said I should just start the building project immediately, I ask my in-law can you handle it he said yes, na so I begin pump money oo, I give my in-law the job, he gave his friend the job and his friend gave a contractor. Dem chop me nor he small but I didn’t complain because the money dey then and I thought they were using the best materials only to come naija meet 21 cracks for house wey dem complete less than 2 months before I come naija. Before I come I don buy car for my brother in law, when I got to the house I was so disappointed right there I told my sister I will never talk to her again. I went and completed the one she was building before by myself. Long story short I sold the hostel last December the same day I bought another house with money I got from selling the hostel. The hostel was just there, nobody goes there to check, even the agent I gave to help me manage it dey do me anyhow.

Because I nor get anyone else to trust I went to my parents to help me build my living house… this one na another long story.

Me, my sister and her husband are cool now, she is even going to check the house I bought in December on Saturday. She has the documents to all my properties since wife never join but I tell her say if you hear say I close my eyes forever make sure everything goes to my son.

I be senior brother, I carry everything wey happen as part of life, I love my family
next time contact me for your project, you will not regret it.
Thanks
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by geoworldedu: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
udede:
Something is not connecting.
You were sending money. Okay.
You were receiving prograce report. Ok.
BUT YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR SIMPLE WATSSAP IMAGES AND VIDEOS.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN A WORLD OF TODAY.

just tell me something else please.
What if they were showing her another house that is complete already?

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Toktee(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Dem fit don dey send her progress pics and vids of another person’s building project
What a vague question, did you want to refund her?
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Super stories... After 40years. How old was she when she traveled out? How old is she now after the 40 years return? Any stupid gist they push to front page.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by emmybobo1: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Spent 40 years in abroad. I don’t get. Is this woman here even up to 40 years old ? 😒
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by rafcrown(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
MANY DISHONEST PEOPLE AROUND.HOW CAN A NATION MOVE UP WITH dishonesty .In Japan if you forget a bag full of money you will find it there or at the nearest police station. They believe that if you cant find the bag then a foreigner Ganji must have passed through the place and steal it.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ransomware:
Rule 1: Money and Family don't mix, like 2 dicks
Rule 2: A Nigerian will scam you, the level of scam may differ according to conscience but they will scam you
Rule 3: If you want to do something in Nigeria, do it yourself, all those in starch clothes circling you are not people they are vultures
Rule 4: Never lend anyone in Nigeria money. If you want to help simply give them the money and forget about it
Rule 5: Always know that all stories are exaggerated to get your sympathy and eventually fleece money from you.
Rule 6: Please know that this is an accepted way of life in Nigeria, so crying and wailing will not solve the problem. even your father will tell you to forgive and go hustle some more

And unfortunately you from Nigeria
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by VicM6: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
stupid brother don use money go carry 2odd straight win....
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by clems88(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Skit angry . Big lie joor
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Foodqueen(f): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
UselessBuharist:
One of my parents sold my first house at roofing level, I got wind of it from a friend, I asked and I was further lied to. As if that was not enough dem pressure me to bring money for roofing for house wey dem don sell oo.

I made up my mind that i won’t send #1 for the purpose of that house again and they won’t know anything I do going forward.

2 yrs later I asked my sister to buy another land and start a project, I told her I’ll lodge you in a hotel near the project so that she can finish the project before going back home, I even beg her husband we agree oo she do am to roofing level her husband asked her to come back home. Na so them leave the house, 3 weeks later her husband tell me say dem see one very good land suitable for hostel make I come buy, rush rush I pay oo, they said I should just start the building project immediately, I ask my in-law can you handle it he said yes, na so I begin pump money oo, I give my in-law the job, he gave his friend the job and his friend gave a contractor. Dem chop me nor he small but I didn’t complain because the money dey then and I thought they were using the best materials only to come naija meet 21 cracks for house wey dem complete less than 2 months before I come naija. Before I come I don buy car for my brother in law, when I got to the house I was so disappointed right there I told my sister I will never talk to her again. I went and completed the one she was building before by myself. Long story short I sold the hostel last December the same day I bought another house with money I got from selling the hostel. The hostel was just there, nobody goes there to check, even the agent I gave to help me manage it dey do me anyhow.

Because I nor get anyone else to trust I went to my parents to help me build my living house… this one na another long story.

Me, my sister and her husband are cool now, she is even going to check the house I bought in December on Saturday. She has the documents to all my properties since wife never join but I tell her say if you hear say I close my eyes forever make sure everything goes to my son.

I be senior brother, I carry everything wey happen as part of life, I love my family

Waoh!!!

Too bad, you don't have trusted people around.

U sure do av a good heart and they are all taking advantage of you.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Ubdavis(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Laws hardly works for Niaja oh. Just watch ur back before they come around and eliminate u
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by SavageResponse(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Megabig:

You’ve been all over the place, wetin the guy do you bros

Maybe a mod banned his account and the thing is paining him
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Originalsly: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hmmmm .... how can she be sending money to build house and not asking for photos and video to monitor progress? ... but be asking parents for verbal progress report? If she trusted her brother that much then she shouldn't be asking her parents for confirmation.

Can trust people with a lot of stuff ... but money can bring out greed and heartlessness in a whole lot of people.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by ChineduAPC: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
thatigboman:
terrorists Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale that beheaded a British military officer are confirmed heypeecee confirmed card carrying members
Provide proove......elluppee liars gang
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ransomware:
Rule 1: Money and Family don't mix, like 2 dicks
Rule 2: A Nigerian will scam you, the level of scam may differ according to conscience but they will scam you
Rule 3: If you want to do something in Nigeria, do it yourself, all those in starch clothes circling you are not people they are vultures
Rule 4: Never lend anyone in Nigeria money. If you want to help simply give them the money and forget about it
Rule 5: Always know that all stories are exaggerated to get your sympathy and eventually fleece money from you.
Rule 6: Please know that this is an accepted way of life in Nigeria, so crying and wailing will not solve the problem. even your father will tell you to forgive and go hustle some more
In summary, when it comes to money matters most Nigerians have no reputation.

I've learnt lessons from my own mistakes and I'm not letting that lightning strike again.

3 Likes

Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by viodemus: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nigeria is unreliable, just a place of badness, now igbos are infected. We have work to do, in restoring trust and shunning the Nigerian way of life.

But sista o, is your brother a building engineer or some kind of architect or building contractor? Someone that is passionate and/or familiar with buildings. If not, don't blame anyone. You for tell them say you dun sell the land, then have some other people go build it.
Re: US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

Don't put everyone in one bracket you clown. If you're dubious not everyone is. I know how much of people's money is in my custody, one dime has never been unaccounted for. I'm a Nigerian too.

Are u? Lets do the test here real quick. What do you do for a living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / Latest New Year Promo Prices For High Quality Imported Doors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.