Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) (36105 Views)

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by eben97: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2023
baike:
This thing happened live in my front

ab0ki them dey do like say na them get Nigeria
my dear,thats how they behave even up here in d north.this thing with anger n self defence via aggressive attacking is there matter. their leaders and scholars tel them never to allow them selves be an under dog whereever they find themselves !ifwhat happened there was to be here,...i bet u all of d christians here would start taking heavy cover now,else killing n looting spree be that o !
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2023
CodeTemplar:
If police isn't shoot N500 to kill citizen over N100 it is one ABOKI from entitlement region killing a southerner in the south. Serves those immigrant right. You don't come over go hustle then kill your host over N50.

Sha, they are not immigrants. Nigeria is still their country...anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by BerniceIma: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Benrosaria:

stupid boy, you get money to barb this Kin hair.. but you dey drag with aboki over 50 wey you dey throway for club. na lack of knowledge dey kill my people that's all
The guy is likely a Vikings cult member! Vikings have large following in Yenegoa!
99% intelligence will always save you,no be every thing be gragra.

I'm alive today because of my 99% intelligence;man wey get power to fight wey no get emotional intelligence go die young.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Minjim: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2023
The Keke rider must be an ex-Boko Haram terrorist.
I don't argue with people like that since I'm always in suit.
The last time I fought a keke rider because he tried to cheat me, I regretted it.
People were just asking me why I fought someone like that, can't I look at myself and him?
That day I received sense quickly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Is Bayelsa a Christian states?
Nawa ohhh, later someone will tell me that Christians States are peaceful places.

Look at Bayelsa, very High level of Poverty and Ilitracy
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by CodeTemplar: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2023
chatinent:

Sha, they are not immigrants. Nigeria is still their country...anywhere in Nigeria.
You know not what you are talking. They are immigrants from chad, Niger, and even Mali. Very few of them are Nigerian that's why they hibernate between French and Hausa instead of English and Hausa.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Tonalphs(f): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2023
I've found myself in situation like this. I paid the #50, counted my loss and left. I'm alive to tell the tale. I didn't even allow it to escalate. As soon as he said no it's 250 even though I asked him 200 before entering, I gave him. My own is, I will mark your face and never enter your bike.
RIP to the dead.

8 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Evergreen12345(f): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2023
Not just keke driver not just KeKe driver but hausa keke driver stabbed an Igbo man to death over ₦50 only .
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by 4evaReina: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Is Bayelsa a Christian states?
Nawa ohhh, later someone will tell me that Christians States are peaceful places.

Look at Bayelsa, very High level of Poverty and Ilitracy

Do you know and believe that you are very f**lish?

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by eben97: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2023
DoxxAnon:
You learn very quickly not to argue with Keke or Okada riders from the North.

They hit your car, keep moving! They hold your change, forget it!

They are quick to stab and most times, nothing will happen! No Justice and you lose your life to a stark illiterate
U MUST RESIDE IN D NORTH TO GET THIS CODE LOUD N CLEAR ! ITS ONLY OUR COMRADES IN D SOUTH THAT STILL FALL INTO TROUBLE WIT DEM THERE. HERE ONCE U CAN NOT FLOW IN THEIR DIALECT,U BETTER PACK WEL ! I didnot know d driver i was challenging last week over my correct true balance was d senior union driver chairman , until his boys started hailing him !thank heavens i was raised heren thus speak fluently too n also have sound islamic knowledge,...that was my bail out ! he had to succumb.if i were to be a foreigner !ha ha ha !!
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2023
I condemn this act from the youth,it's totally unacceptable but sympathize with them over the lost of their brother.

Two wrongs don't make a right,I pray God gives the deceased family the fortitude to bear the lost.

Omo life in this country is very cheap ooo #50 lasan,if he knew it would get to this I believe he would have paid and let it go.
Chai, always let the driver or conductor know this is what you're paying or this is the amount you have with you before boarding.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by BnQoyyim(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2023
badthinds:
Those keke men/boys especially the Muslim once can be so annoying. The best way to go is to tell them how much you'll be paying before you enter.

He deserves his death.

"the Muslim ONCE"
Your expression is tantamount to your reasoning"
Grow up, boi!

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2023
Those onlookers should have rushed the guy to the hospital instead of taking pictures!
The guy's life was just ebbing away without them knowing!
Just 2 minutes could be a difference between life and death!
As for the keke driver,as much as I do not advocate jingle justice,information that I received from my contacts at bayelsa is that few locals at different communities in that state have recently been killed in their farm by Fulani herdsmen and nothing had been done about it from the security!
Not even a single arrest and the perpetrators move as if nothing happened!
When you allow impunity to continue unabated,you are simply telling the people to resort to self help which is what was witnessed yesterday!
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by ElBenny(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Ijaya123:
And they could do is carry phone and snap pictures instead of rushing him to the hospital.

People are only using smartphones but they are actually daft

This picture was taken after he has been confirmed dead by a medical doctor.
He was taken to the first hospital and it was at the second hospital the medical doctor there confirmed him DEAD.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2023
4evaReina:

Do you know and believe that you are very f**lish?
Prove me wrong please, let's me civil and educated. Your facts for me to be wrong
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by dapadawee: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2023
Obakoolex:
At times soft words and overlooking saves life!
Imagine this cute nigga loosing his dear life over #50.

I totally condemn this act but we all know many abokis get hot temper, yet we southerners always treat them as shit and even be calling them bad names in their presence and be laughing about it, we treat them as if they are not humans and we'll be the ones pointing fingers and call someone else bigot.
Calling them bad names kill you there
Who you be.
At least if you had read and moved without a comment no one would have known you are foolish. Na by force to talk. So the guy provoke the aboki with his words, were you there? Someone took knife from is house to the public for what don't you know he already had intentions of killing. You better change the way you think and talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by ElBenny(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2023
lailo:
Abokis are peaceful people.He wouldn't just stab without excessive provocation. Probably a defence mechanism. Do investigation and u will find out, it is the Aboki who was a victim here undecided

A peaceful man is going about with dagger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Germi9: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2023
They gathered around him and were snapping photos,nobody tried to take him to the hospital
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by faebenezer5star: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2023
Centcanada:
Jesus! This country is heading to no where
I swear boss , the anger wey everybody carry they Waka , wanting to unleash on anyone that comes their way is alarming.

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by dapadawee: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2023
ElBenny:

A peaceful man is going about with dagger?
Bro I think say Na only me fed up o
The way some of us reason no be here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by ElBenny(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2023
Germi9:
They gathered around him and were snapping photos,nobody tried to take him to the hospital

The picture was taken after he has been confirmed dead by a medical doctor.
He was taken to the first hospital and it was at the second hospital the medical doctor there confirmed him DEAD.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by ElBenny(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2023
bentenny:
Those onlookers should have rushed the guy to the hospital instead of taking pictures!
The guy's life was just ebbing away without them knowing!
Just 2 minutes could be a difference between life and death!
As for the keke driver,as much as I do not advocate jingle justice,information that I received from my contacts at bayelsa is that few locals at different communities in that state have recently been killed in their farm by Fulani herdsmen and nothing had been done about it from the security!
Not even a single arrest and the perpetrators move as if nothing happened!
When you allow impunity to continue unabated,you are simply telling the people to resort to self help which is what was witnessed yesterday!

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by chatinent: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2023
CodeTemplar:
You know not what you are talking. They are immigrants from chad, Niger, and even Mali. Very few of them are Nigerian that's why they hibernate between French and Hausa instead of English and Hausa.

Calm down..
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Germi9: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2023
ElBenny:

Na wa
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2023
ElBenny:

This picture was taken after he has been confirmed dead by a medical doctor.
From the pictures shown,he wasn't taken immediately to the hospital!
That 5-10minutes of looking and even pulling down his trousers while crowding him should been enough time to take him to a nearby hospital!
When it comes to saving lives,every second matters!
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by kingsceemark(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2023
This bastardized bastardy bastard Abokis think say na Benue state or South wastee Yoruba land them dey operate? South East and South South is no go area for the dirty Abokis, do anyhow and collect wotowoto

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Spicycat(f): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2023
badthinds:
Those keke men/boys especially the Muslim once can be so annoying. The best way to go is to tell them how much you'll be paying before you enter.

He deserves his death.

If not for Foolishness how will somebody stereotyped a whole religion because of an illiterate keke driver?
Being an idiot indeed has no cure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2023
ElBenny:

So after he was taken to the hospital and he was confirmed dead,he was then dropped on the wet ground for people to take pictures?
That doesn't make any sense!
That pic was taken before not after he went to the hospital!

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by CodeTemplar: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2023
chatinent:

Calm down..
talk now..
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by gassbee: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Before i enter your bus or keke we go settle price for ground first, i no wan go hear stories
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Obakoolex:
At times soft words and overlooking saves life!
Imagine this cute nigga loosing his dear life over #50.

I totally condemn this act but we all know many abokis get hot temper, yet we southerners always treat them as shit and even be calling them bad names in their presence and be laughing about it, we treat them as if they are not humans and we'll be the ones pointing fingers and call someone else bigot.
If some will buy from those hawking with wheel barrow and not wanting to give them money ... Since I was a child have been seeing things like that... Which doesn't make sense at treating fellow humans like that ... On these matter the man might have wanted to take advantage as usual but matter come back fire...

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Benrosaria(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2023
BerniceIma:

The guy is likely a Vikings cult member! Vikings have large following in Yenegoa!
99% intelligence will always save you,no be every thing be gragra.

I'm alive today because of my 99% intelligence;man wey get power to fight wey no get emotional intelligence go die young.

sir I respect your 99 intelligence quotient why not give 1% to adversity Quotient, so you become a perfect man.

do you really think it's far from just aboki bringing out knife to stab him. I was in bayelsa last October, and cult matter no dey like hin dey always dey. normally it could truly be aboki versus the guy, but he couldn't let his emotional intelligence play. na why I respect you. normally if hin say Allah bam sir, aboki go lock up, but for aboki to comot knife then, Allah no bam sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) / Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects / Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.