Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) (36135 Views)

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2023
DoxxAnon:
You learn very quickly not to argue with Keke or Okada riders from the North.

They hit your car, keep moving! They hold your change, forget it!

They are quick to stab and most times, nothing will happen! No Justice and you lose your life to a stark illiterate
Mtcheeew, Maybe it's in the North,
Make they com Try am for SouthEast,, dis one way happen in Bayesa will be a Child Play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Afonja007: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Patrioticman007:

The mob actions was done out of envy, for transfer of anger on other innocent Hausa Keke operators, forgetting that most of the Keke napeps belongs to the indigenes.
cartoon of Mohammed was published in Denmark northerners attacked southerners in North over publication in Denmark,you see how sensible they are? I don't blame the locals for teaching them a big lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Samunique(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2023
Obyangel:
Something must be wrong with the northerners, they easily kills. Rest in peace to the young man cry
What's wrong is the religious indoctrination that sees none Muslims as infidels, not worthy of living.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2023
Never in my life have I ever argued money with a bus, Keke or okada driver....if I no get enough money I dey kuku beg on time or respect myself and treck!!
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2023
The BYSG need to create an alternative for mode of transportation in BY this keke are becoming a nuisance,there's just too many plying the roads, Makes no sense.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2023
BerniceIma:

The guy is likely a Vikings cult member! Vikings have large following in Yenegoa!
99% intelligence will always save you,no be every thing be gragra.

I'm alive today because of my 99% intelligence;man wey get power to fight wey no get emotional intelligence go die young.
If de guy is Really a Viking Member, then all de Northerners around der is good as Dead
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by rigarmortis: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Obakoolex:
At times soft words and overlooking saves life!
Imagine this cute nigga loosing his dear life over #50.

I totally condemn this act but we all know many abokis get hot temper, yet we southerners always treat them as shit and even be calling them bad names in their presence and be laughing about it, we treat them as if they are not humans and we'll be the ones pointing fingers and call someone else bigot.

So because they have hot temper they should always have their way?
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2023
ElBenny:

https://abacityblog.com/scores-of-tricycles-burnt-as-hausa-driver-stabs-man-to-death-over-n50-dispute-in-yenegoa/
A typical Hausa man cannot fight or succeed in a physical fight without the use of dangerous weapon including JuJu. Some of these guys are actually not Nigerians and they are very lazy and mean.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
sad sometimes common sense is all it takes to wave some grave mistakes .. #100??

U never see anything. Come to even abuja.
U will see small Keke driver if less than 17 years threatening u if u don't give him his additional 100 naira!
Most of them carry knives and are ready to die at the slightest provocation.
If u complain they will tell u they are not Hausa, that they are frm Niger or something

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by rigarmortis: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2023
DoxxAnon:
You learn very quickly not to argue with Keke or Okada riders from the North.

They hit your car, keep moving! They hold your change, forget it!

They are quick to stab and most times, nothing will happen! No Justice and you lose your life to a stark illiterate

So we should continue like that?

If they also come for your wife forget it!
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by LordEclipse: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2023
ElBenny:

https://abacityblog.com/scores-of-tricycles-burnt-as-hausa-driver-stabs-man-to-death-over-n50-dispute-in-yenegoa/

Werey think say na Kaduna or Kano he dey.. make una find him wife,kids and siblings too..you dey stab person in his own village just because of #50 difference?you think only northerners have Monopoly of violence..ode😠
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by jacobson662(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2023
atobs4real:
Avoidable trouble. God help me control my temper oooo

See jail ooooooooooooooooo
life imprisonment
Which jail? Person way don go the land of beyond, maybe em go serve d prison term over there
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by MrBroke(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Never in my life have I ever argued money with a bus, Keke or okada driver....if I no get enough money I dey kuku beg on time or respect myself and treck!!

I can't even beg, i rather trek. I don't have money but i never bring myself down. No amount of money can influence me again in this life. I don pass that stage
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Maga123: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Patience is a great preserver of life let learn from this.lt not all the time we should be trying to claim or proof a point when you see wahala dey find you just swiftly waka comot
No bi fear na wisdom
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Gaabasky: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2023
Concur your anger and your mouth you are more than a warrior.

But this country is very funny country, one perceived Hausa man stabbed someone to death n u killed him immediately why destroying others perceiving Hausa's properties. That is highly unfair.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by jacobson662(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2023
Oritna94:
Because of 100 naira?? Two people are dead and there was loss of properties..
Omor like extra 2-3 persons go down O
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by izubext007: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2023
this news might cause an ethnic war nation wide .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Benrosaria(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2023
BerniceIma:

Yeah!
Always think before you act.

reason it is said YOLO
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by mayorofyentown(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Til today protest stil day go on say them want justice.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Daniluv1(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Two things would have settled this disaster.
1.the victim should have given the driver that 50 naira knowing fully he is bigger than that
2.the driver should have let go knowing fully that money wouldn't have stopped him from making his profit for the day.

But NO as men we always like showing how powerful we can be.

Now two lives has just been lost because of #50 extra

That's why I rather opt for peace if I notice the argument is getting out of hand gradually that doesn't make me a fool or a weakly I just love my life.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Daniluv1(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2023
starbuck:
Untop 100n

Make both of them endeavor to finish up the fight in the underworld since them both dey craze

I swear better craze dey their brain
I nor pity any of them

Why not just give the aboki man #50 and go your way

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jesus is Lord! N50? This is so avoidable please
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by winner37(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
What a deadly world are we ?
I could remember in 183000 where life was precious and fearful to man, now another man can take down another man's life without fear or second thoughts ..
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Obakoolex(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
dapadawee:

Calling them bad names kill you there
Who you be.
At least if you had read and moved without a comment no one would have known you are foolish. Na by force to talk. So the guy provoke the aboki with his words, were you there? Someone took knife from is house to the public for what don't you know he already had intentions of killing. You better change the way you think and talk
Your post clearly shows how you are raised idiot. I don't waste my precious time engaging people like you...
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by tunize(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
Thats why anything i dey do with person especially when it has to do with money i negotiate jejely and we agree to avoid argument or fight.
Both death now are far way avoidable one was too hot tempered to stab and the other probably was also harsh with his approach. “For the life na to dey control temper and be soft with words simple sorry or nor vex dey calm things.
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
baike:
This thing happened live in my front

ab0ki them dey do like say na them get Nigeria

And you no stop am before the guy was stabbed or rush the guy to the hospital 😏
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Kingdollar28(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Obakoolex:
At times soft words and overlooking saves life!
Imagine this cute nigga loosing his dear life over #50.

I totally condemn this act but we all know many abokis get hot temper, yet we southerners always treat them as shit and even be calling them bad names in their presence and be laughing about it, we treat them as if they are not humans and we'll be the ones pointing fingers and call someone else bigot.

God bless you for speaking the truth bro

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Stupid people. See as Dem dey snap pictures

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Anticrime77: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
People keep saying #50 ... Anger management is wat both parties didnt possess .It actually take great strength to look over somethings.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by billyG(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
#50 worthless naira fa!instead of people to safe his life they brought out their phones to film why do we behaves like lower animals in this country?
Re: Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Ismadotcom(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
I once had similar experience in 2012 while coming to Lagos from Ilorin. On arrival at total filling station (Ojota motor park) as final destination, I decided to board a waiting Danfo bus to Onipanu area of Lagos, some minutes after, the conductor started collecting tp as usual, I gave him one of the last two 500 naira note I was having. Note: I have been keeping the two notes for over a week aside my major tp in case of additional cost. Suddenly, the bus conductor explodes, 'shey olori buruku nii boboyi shaa' (hurling abusive words) that I gave him fake Naira note. Coming from a far journey and to avoid stories that may touch, I quickly gave him the only remaining 500naira. Sometimes you have to forgone some instances ✍️
Till today, I kept that fake 500 naira he had shortchanged and to remember the memories... May God rest the soul of the innocent guy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Member Almost Lynched After Being Nabbed In Ikorodu. Photos / An Uber Driver Steals Lady's Passport And Money In Lagos (Pictured) / Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.